• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

We need to have a conversation about white women voters...

https://www.vox.com/first-person/2018/11/9/18075390/election-2018-midterms-white-women-voters

Why do these white women vote against their own self-interests? Is it that their husbands have Fox News on all the time on TV? Do they think they're "good girls" and won't need an abortion like those "sluts" and dark-skinned people? Or perhaps the GOP's racial hatemongering has them more afraid of migrants of color than the dismantling of their rights? If this country is to not regress into theocracy we have to get these white women making smarter votes.
Oh look!! More RACIST, MISONGYNIST LEFT CRAP directed at those DAMNED "UPPITY WHITE WOMEN", WHO HAVE THE GALL TO NOT DO WHAT THEY ARE TOLD TO BY THE PLANTATION....

lol, conservatives are butt hurt over a thread questioning how white women vote, when these are the same clowns who are always starting thread after thread about why blacks vote for Democrats, and how they are supposedly being manipulated to vote against their own self interests by EVIL "white liberals". Bunch of hypocrites.

lol, conservatives are butt hurt over a thread questioning how white women vote, when these are the same clowns who are always starting thread after thread about why blacks vote for Democrats, and how they are supposedly being manipulated to vote against their own self interests by EVIL "white liberals". Bunch of hypocrites.

Obviously the OP poster is the one with the BUTTHURT...over Dem UPPPTY WHITE WIMMIN!!!

It's because white husbands beat them, like, all the time. Trust me on this, as a white guy if I'm not searching the internet for the latest evils done by Democrats and latest miracle performed by Trump it's a good bet I'm beating my wife...or cleaning my guns just in case.

My wife frowned at me a few days ago when I told her that I voted for Elaine Luria (D) for 2nd district.

I guess my voting days for straight line GOP had a lasting effect on her. ;)

https://www.vox.com/first-person/2018/11/9/18075390/election-2018-midterms-white-women-voters

Why do these white women vote against their own self-interests? Is it that their husbands have Fox News on all the time on TV? Do they think they're "good girls" and won't need an abortion like those "sluts" and dark-skinned people? Or perhaps the GOP's racial hatemongering has them more afraid of migrants of color than the dismantling of their rights? If this country is to not regress into theocracy we have to get these white women making smarter votes.

Most white women are not stupid like brainwashed leftist morons. They know what they are doing and vote for whoever they want according their own judgment and conscience. They do not vote like dumb sheep for whoever leftist liberal propagandists want them to vote for.

Misogynist, hater, bigot! Shame, shame, SHAME!!!1!!!!11!!!!

UTOPIA Calls.....

Isn't this so much FUN!

No, not really It's mindless blather than prejudices objective observations because of mindless bigotry; you don't like the guy so it's impossible for him to do anything good. Creating millions of good paying jobs and general prosperity is hardly appeasement.

I think it's more likely the other way around. Because of the jobs and prosperity you turn a blind to the fact that the guy's an autocrat who doesn't understand the actual role of the Presidency in our republic,

Oh look!! More RACIST, MISONGYNIST LEFT CRAP directed at those DAMNED "UPPITY WHITE WOMEN", WHO HAVE THE GALL TO NOT DO WHAT THEY ARE TOLD TO BY THE PLANTATION....

Woah, dude. The research is clear. It's the Trump supporters who don't like uppity minorites and women. Trying to pass this off on the left is dishonest and ignorant. Please try to do better in the future, maybe by taking a few minutes to learn something on your own, rather than just parroting what Trump, FOX, Breitbart, etc. tell you to parrot.

Research Finds That Racism, Sexism, and Status Fears Drove Trump Voters

Not only that, but Trump was very clear this last election cycle, in order to energize his base, he ran a campaign based on fear, hate, and racism. Your leader, Trump himself, apparently believes his base is largely composed of cowardly racists. That's what he thinks of you Grok. Is he correct?

I think it's more likely the other way around. Because of the jobs and prosperity you turn a blind to the fact that the guy's an autocrat who doesn't understand the actual role of the Presidency in our republic,
Sorry, no. He's eliminating regulations and leaving more money in the hands of those that earned it; creating jobs and opportunities for average people. That doesn't speak autocrat to me. I'd suggest the last President who created massive loads of restrictive regulations and forced us to buy health insurance while he and his wife lived a jet life and hob-nobbed with the rich and elite was far more autocratic.

I just heard a valid point. Trump was born with a silver spoon in his mouth and was given all he wanted while growing up. As an adult he's done and said anything he wanted to do, cheating contractors, refusing rent to non-whites and treating women like sh_t.

As such he's never had to interact and compromise with women and people of color on an even footing. He's not used to it and he doesn't like it.

Incredibly the day after I pointed out how Trump uses psychological projection, his apologists follow suit and claim that Obama is the real autocrat. Sad but predictable...

...Is that not a political philosophy? I'm just having a bit of trouble wrapping my mind around someone browsing a politics forum who thinks apoliticality is a virtue.

I believe he meant that for women apoliticality is a good thing. I think he kind of has a point. Women's job is to take care of the family. They should leave politics to men, who are smarter, more rational and more responsible voters. Women tend to vote their emotions. Just look at how many women vote Democrat.

I believe he meant that for women apoliticality is a good thing. I think he kind of has a point. Women's job is to take care of the family. They should leave politics to men, who are smarter, more rational and more responsible voters. Women tend to vote their emotions. Just look at how many women vote Democrat.

And yet red states are the cesspools of high divorce rates and teen pregnancies. Can you really mock liberals for being irrational when they somehow beat Republicans out on every single measure you devote your lives to embodying? Maybe allowing women to focus on intellectual pursuits and careers has some unexpected social benefits.

Sorry, no. He's eliminating regulations and leaving more money in the hands of those that earned it; creating jobs and opportunities for average people. That doesn't speak autocrat to me. I'd suggest the last President who created massive loads of restrictive regulations and forced us to buy health insurance while he and his wife lived a jet life and hob-nobbed with the rich and elite was far more autocratic.

Agree to disagree then.

I won't argue about the autocratic nature of all Presidents over the last hundred years or so. They've all expanded the power of the Presidency far beyond what the Constitution originally envisioned. I think Trump is the worst offender though and that he truly believes the President basically has the powers that he has/had as the head of a sole proprietorship real estate firm.

But this was not my point, though. It's not about Blue v Red or liberals v conservatives. My point was that women should leave politics to men.

The ideology behind that belief is objectively worse for family values. Treating women as nest makers and nothing else is directly correlated with everything conservatives accuse liberals of, from premarital sex to prostitution. Liberalism is a boon to healthy family life, not a burden.

Agree to disagree then.

I won't argue about the autocratic nature of all Presidents over the last hundred years or so. They've all expanded the power of the Presidency far beyond what the Constitution originally envisioned. I think Trump is the worst offender though and that he truly believes the President basically has the powers that he has/had as the head of a sole proprietorship real estate firm.
Ok, agree to disagree sounds fine but I'll leave with a question:

Which recent President said "I have a phone and a pen and I'm not afraid to use them" - now THAT'S autocratic. ;)

The ideology behind that belief is objectively worse for family values. Treating women as nest makers and nothing else is directly correlated with everything conservatives accuse liberals of, from premarital sex to prostitution. Liberalism is a boon to healthy family life, not a burden.

Do you think that men make better voters than women?

Back
Top Bottom