• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

We Need Separate Bathrooms

There are many excuses to fear and demonize all Republican men as long as they follow Satanic hatred instead of God's love. That does not mean doing so is good for society. Being good to society includes recognizing and accepting who people are, not what a bigot wishes they were. If you have a penis and testicles, go in the men's room. If you don't, use the women's room. It is not complicated.

There are many excuses to fear and demonize all Republican men as long as they follow Satanic hatred instead of God's love. That does not mean doing so is good for society. Being good to society includes recognizing and accepting who people are, not what a bigot wishes they were. If you have a penis and testicles, go in the men's room. If you don't, use the women's room. It is not complicated.
That's the other way around, if you have a vagina, you may use the women's room, unless the men's is occupied.

But what really gets me is the transgender sports, *** is that ****ed up.

What kind of example is that for me to follow? What kind of triumph?

Sure, it toughens up all the girls to screw with them like that, instead of fun swim meet you get chagrined by some ******.

Well it happened to me too, in eighth grade football a fat high school kid came and lined up against me, I was left guard. I still didn't learn what to do though when I had a big guy against me, but we were undefeated champions, back when we had five grade schools in town.

giphy.gif

That's the other way around, if you have a vagina, you may use the women's room, unless the men's is occupied.

The penis and testicles are what make people use something called a urinal instead of a regular toilet.

The penis and testicles are what make people use something called a urinal instead of a regular toilet.
If a girl wants to be a boy she may use the men's room, but not the other way around, unless they have it cut off.

Girls may play on boy's teams not boys on girls teams.

If a girl wants to be a boy she may use the men's room, but not the other way around, unless they have it cut off.

Boys who want to be girls do have sex change surgery. The penis and both testicles are amputated. The hips are moved further apart. The urethra is made wider too. The boy also takes estrogen pills to complete his feminine look. Then using the girls room is OK. Boys who do not have sex change surgery need to keep using their own bathrooms.

Girls may play on boy's teams not boys on girls teams.

Says who? You might want to read about a male synchronized swimmer named Bill May who would have qualified for the Olympics if he was a woman.

Boys who want to be girls do have sex change surgery. The penis and both testicles are amputated. The hips are moved further apart. The urethra is made wider too. The boy also takes estrogen pills to complete his feminine look. Then using the girls room is OK.
Sure.

Exactly.

But they cannot compete on the girl's team.

But what really gets me is the transgender sports, *** is that ****ed up.

What kind of example is that for me to follow? What kind of triumph?

Sure, it toughens up all the girls to screw with them like that, instead of fun swim meet you get chagrined by some ******.

Well it happened to me too, in eighth grade football a fat high school kid came and lined up against me, I was left guard. I still didn't learn what to do though when I had a big guy against me, but we were undefeated champions, back when we had five grade schools in town.
Sale on cheap beer where you live?

Sale on cheap beer where you live?
Why thank you, my prose must be improving!

SSI and MM.

Modern day S&M for me not drying out, getting a car and working.

Did you call my post lucid?

Boys who want to be girls do have sex change surgery. The penis and both testicles are amputated. The hips are moved further apart. The urethra is made wider too. The boy also takes estrogen pills to complete his feminine look. Then using the girls room is OK. Boys who do not have sex change surgery need to keep using their own bathrooms.

Says who? You might want to read about a male synchronized swimmer named Bill May who would have qualified for the Olympics if he was a woman.
How come? Women's rooms have stalls. No peeking. What difference does it make if it's private?

How come? Women's rooms have stalls. No peeking. What difference does it make if it's private?
That is our secret. You are not supposed to tell them.

I wish that there was a way to tell people that the stall is occupied. I hate when someone asks if you are in there. I want to reply "NO", just to see how they respond.

I wish that there was a way to tell people that the stall is occupied. I hate when someone asks if you are in there. I want to reply "NO", just to see how they respond.
😀

Have you ever used a bathroom for both men and women and found the toilet seat up? Once at work I sat on the bowl and got my butt wet.

I wish that there was a way to tell people that the stall is occupied. I hate when someone asks if you are in there. I want to reply "NO" just to see how they respond.

It is really bad in Holland, where you can't look under the door to see if someone is in there. Stall doors in Amsterdam are just like room entry/exit doors, but narrower.

I guess Americans are so used to looking under the door for human feet builders never thought it would be nice for that to be unnecessary.

Last edited:
It is really bad in Holland, where you can't look under the door to see if someone is in there. Stall doors in Amsterdam are just like room entry/exit doors, but narrower.

I guess Americans are so used to looking under the door for human feet builders never thought it would be nice for that to be unnecessary.
There should be a little round Occupied notification on the door when you lock it from the inside. Something like it is on airplanes.

iu

Back
Top Bottom