• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

We need ammo. We need fraud examples. We need it this weekend.' What the Meadows texts reveal about how two Trump congressional allies lobbied

Plasmaball

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate

These texts aren't about breaking the law. These texts paint the picture of what was going on behind the scenes. Roy and Lee stood behind trump till they didn't becsuse the evidence wasn't there. It shows two paths. These two ztood behind trump as long as the challenges where legal and followed the constitution. When it started to veer off and go towards the Eastman conspiracy they walked away basically.

It shows trump had nothing and was trying to steal the election through lying and cheating.

So the question is who do you back? Trump and his lies or Roy and Lee who didn't see the evidence.

And the rubes still believe the big lie.

These texts aren't about breaking the law. These texts paint the picture of what was going on behind the scenes. Roy and Lee stood behind trump till they didn't becsuse the evidence wasn't there. It shows two paths. These two ztood behind trump as long as the challenges where legal and followed the constitution. When it started to veer off and go towards the Eastman conspiracy they walked away basically.

It shows trump had nothing and was trying to steal the election through lying and cheating.

So the question is who do you back? Trump and his lies or Roy and Lee who didn't see the evidence.
nothingburger.png

Neither, Roy and Lee did the right thing but have been radio silent since the 6th...the right thing would be to be vocal now about what they saw and why the realized what Trump was doing was wrong.

Another nail in Trump's coffin.

When i first heard about the insurrection, i was very angry at what Tweety and right wing propaganda had fomented, but i found the idea that anyone genuinely thought it could actually succeed to be somewhat ridiculous. Then they started the investigation, which i figured would mostly reinforce what we already knew. However, it revealed that the insurrection was the tip of an iceberg. The larger part of it was a coup attempt, and they were serious about it. We only found out how serious they were because Republicans lost congress. This one failed, but i think that they'll mostly just learn how to do it more effectively next time rather than not trying it again. What happens when Republicans control congress? Do you think that they'll investigate a successful coup if they come out on the winning side of it? I sure don't.

“We need ammo.”

Sounds very Ukrainian………:unsure:

When i first heard about the insurrection, i was very angry at what Tweety and right wing propaganda had fomented, but i found the idea that anyone genuinely thought it could actually succeed to be somewhat ridiculous. Then they started the investigation, which i figured would mostly reinforce what we already knew. However, it revealed that the insurrection was the tip of an iceberg. The larger part of it was a coup attempt, and they were serious about it. We only found out how serious they were because Republicans lost congress. This one failed, but i think that they'll mostly just learn how to do it more effectively next time rather than not trying it again. What happens when Republicans control congress? Do you think that they'll investigate a successful coup if they come out on the winning side of it? I sure don't.
It’s not a coup if it is successful……….

They are already at it. Purging voter rolls and installing company men in secretary of state positions.

It's still a coup. It's just that the winners get to control the historical narrative.
*Normal political discourse*

Roy and Lee have made themselves the perfect witnesses. They can show the world how even after they changed their minds and very vocally warned Trump and his allies that what he was doing was unconstitutional and likely illegal, he continued to do it anyway. That's intent folks, plain and simple.

What I find sad but comical is Lee asking Meadowmuffin if he watched Mark Levin.

How pathetic is that a politics has to listen to a hack entertainer on Faux News to try and get options on how to overturn the election.

And the rubes still believe the big lie.
The big Lie is that there was no fraud. The evil dems used Covid as a smoke screen to allow all kinds of mail-in ballots and then didn't verify those ballots were from real or qualified voters. this is WHY FB donated a half BILLION for mailboxes in black areas.

Roy and Lee have made themselves the perfect witnesses. They can show the world how even after they changed their minds and very vocally warned Trump and his allies that what he was doing was unconstitutional and likely illegal, he continued to do it anyway. That's intent folks, plain and simple.
They will never do this

Trump's lies worked so well that a bunch of dumbasses are still repeating them.

You got him by the balls now!

Congress is so afraid of calling their own out, imo.

OOOH, what when the other side gets the majority?
Not going to bet the ranch until Congress puts their in dentures in re subpoenas.

Back
Top Bottom