• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

we must have a fair and honest election

john patriot

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
if this election is not fair and honest, a civil war may be the result, a fair and balanced plan has to be laid down to insure this happens! Q 2024

if this election is not fair and honest, a civil war may be the result, a fair and balanced plan has to be laid down to insure this happens! Q 2024

Well that's great. The only reason I can see that it won't be fair and honest is Donald Trump. With the sabotage of the P.O., many people won't be able to vote without putting themselves at risk for Covid. Not to mention that impeding the flow of U.S. mail is a felony.

You know where you can stuff your Q crap !!!

John, by participating in our broken political system which includes our broken election process is exactly our problem

Well that's great. The only reason I can see that it won't be fair and honest is Donald Trump. With the sabotage of the P.O., many people won't be able to vote without putting themselves at risk for Covid. Not to mention that impeding the flow of U.S. mail is a felony.

Stop whining and wear your mask. Problem solved.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

The plan is already laid down.

If trump doesnt win it will be because of massive fraud.

Regardless of whether there is a single fraudulent vote cast.

And y'all will buy it.

Because at this point you'd look too foolish if you admit you've been had.

So you enable that idiot to destroy the very country you claim to love.

And cheer as he and his fellow elites make off with the silverware.

Which they will say the liberals stole.

And you'll believe it

Because at this point you'd look too foolish if you admit you've been fooled.

Rinse, repeat.

Anything they want to do, you will let them.

And you will pour derision on anybody who dares to point out that your boy has no clothes and that is indeed his little mushroom head in your soup.

So my long term half joke may come to pass;

The next civil war will be between the smart people and the stupid people.

They're better armed.

But they're stupid.

I was just talking to the wife about this. All kidding aside, I have been prepping since 2012. I knew if we could elect Obama, there wasn't much time left in a civil society. However, there was always some clear skies ahead beyond the darkened skies. Just that sliver you see between the horizon and the clouds. But this is different. I see no horizon, we have put ourselves in a box and the lid is starting to seal. Its going to be a contested election no matter who wins. Trump wins, I see massive riots at a scale that makes today's riots look like a weenie roast. Elect Biden, the aftermath if he indeeds follows through with mask, testing and vaccine mandates, gun confiscation, higher taxes and open borders will be equally frowned upon. Will the Trump base take to the streets with widespread violence like the BLM/Anitifa liberal crowd?

Call me Joe Concerned.

Stop whining and wear your mask. Problem solved.

I've been wearing my mask since day one. I have no plan to use the P.O. to vote. Once Trump and DeJoy got their hands on it, sadly it's no longer reliable.

I bet these same concerned people go to the grocery store.

I've been wearing my mask since day one. I have no plan to use the P.O. to vote. Once Trump and DeJoy got their hands on it, sadly it's no longer reliable.
Stop pretending that not being able to overload the PO is unfair. Going to the polls and voting in person is nothing new. If you care, make the effort.

I was just talking to the wife about this. All kidding aside, I have been prepping since 2012. I knew if we could elect Obama, there wasn't much time left in a civil society. However, there was always some clear skies ahead beyond the darkened skies. Just that sliver you see between the horizon and the clouds. But this is different. I see no horizon, we have put ourselves in a box and the lid is starting to seal. Its going to be a contested election no matter who wins. Trump wins, I see massive riots at a scale that makes today's riots look like a weenie roast. Elect Biden, the aftermath if he indeeds follows through with mask, testing and vaccine mandates, gun confiscation, higher taxes and open borders will be equally frowned upon. Will the Trump base take to the streets with widespread violence like the BLM/Anitifa liberal crowd?

Call me Joe Concerned.
I agree that there is reason for concern.

John, Trump said there were 3 to 5 million illegal votes when he lost the popular vote and won the election in 2016

Oh please.....you guys dont get off the couch to fight our real wars. Lol

I am surprised in your OP, given that you are a Trump supporter and he is the one that is trying to make this election unfair and dishonest. Do you support making it difficult for people to mail in votes? Do you support making it difficult for minorities to vote? Do you support making it difficult for minorities to even register by requiring photo id's in order to register?

Here is a link to an article written in November (before the Corona virus) that outlines how the Republicans are trying to prevent these people from voting. Do you support these measures.

John, Trump said there were 3 to 5 million illegal votes when he lost the popular vote and won the election in 2016

Trump says lots of BS... He has had almost 4 years.... How many prosecutions have resulted?

Q 2024. Not anything special. Just regular ole Republicans.

there's risk of a civil war in Russia? i hadn't heard about that. violence is not a solution that i would propose. maybe a general strike?

The tell your master to stop trying to impede it by going after USPS.

The last thing Trump wants is a fair election.

Call me Joe Concerned.

Been seriously Prepping since 2010, and yes there are concerns involving both sides.
That said, Biden has not suggested any of those things you listed. What you do see is trump getting desperate and telling more lies to frighten his followers and he would have no problem tearing the Nation apart if he does not get his way. Listen to what people actually say then watch what the other guy says they said and you will find truth.

Been seriously Prepping since 2010, and yes there are concerns involving both sides.
That said, Biden has not suggested any of those things you listed. What you do see is trump getting desperate and telling more lies to frighten his followers and he would have no problem tearing the Nation apart if he does not get his way. Listen to what people actually say then watch what the other guy says they said and you will find truth.

Buuuuzzzz. fAiL. You have to look at the end results.

#1 on my list- Biden called for a National Mask mandate
#2 He has openly stated Beto will be his gun czar. Beto said Hell yes, we're coming to take your EBR. evil black rifle.
#3 He stated he will have to raise taxes
$4- He is for stopping the wall construction.

Buuuuzzzz. fAiL. You have to look at the end results.

#1 on my list- Biden called for a National Mask mandate
#2 He has openly stated Beto will be his gun czar. Beto said Hell yes, we're coming to take your EBR. evil black rifle.
#3- He sated he will have to raise taxes
$3- He is for stopping the wall construction.

No. 1: No he didn't, he said All the Governor's need to mandate it.
No. 2: That has fizzled, and we both it isn't even possible.
No 3: True, we have to pay for the bailouts, that is how any budget works.
No 4: wrong again the Dems have no problems with fences/walls where needed and upgrading the border patrol as needed, they have funded it in the past and still do, they are just against mile upon mile of wall that really does not serve a purpose and costs way more money than necessary.
Read up on it yourself and try avoiding the partisan sources.

No. 1: No he didn't, he said All the Governor's need to mandate it.
No. 2: That has fizzled, and we both it isn't even possible.
No 3: True, we have to pay for the bailouts, that is how any budget works.
No 4: wrong again the Dems have no problems with fences/walls where needed and upgrading the border patrol as needed, they have funded it in the past and still do, they are just against mile upon mile of wall that really does not serve a purpose and costs way more money than necessary.
Read up on it yourself and try avoiding the partisan sources.

The end result is more illegals by making it easier to cross the border as a result of terminating the wall

The end result is more illegals by making it easier to cross the border as a result of terminating the wall

You can only do so much to secure a border as long as ours. The simple and cheap method is to make E-Verify the Law of the land and fine any business that ignores it into bankruptcy. The system would pay for itself. Trump and the other politicians have suggested it in the past, then Nothing. Ever wonder Why that is, could it be that Neither Party really wants the issue to go away?

You can only do so much to secure a border as long as ours. The simple and cheap method is to make E-Verify the Law of the land and fine any business that ignores it into bankruptcy. The system would pay for itself. Trump and the other politicians have suggested it in the past, then Nothing. Ever wonder Why that is, could it be that Neither Party really wants the issue to go away?

^^^^Winner Winner Chicken Dinner^^^^^^

It's been wink and nod forever. Republicans get the cheap labor in exchange for Democrats getting the vote. Turns out, the Democrats are getting he better end of the deal.

Back
Top Bottom