• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

We have to take this stuff seriously, as seriously as you are because you have been forced to take this seriously - Wise words indeed.

What's wrong with it?

She is a Democrat, so wise words indeed. Wise.

Should they not take the deaths seriously? Do you disagree with her that the nation needs to have empathy? That this can happen anywhere?

The country needing to take something as seriously as those who are directly affected by it is usually pretty wise.

What is the complaint here? Did she use the word seriously too many times or something?

Considering you’re a Trumpist and one who also buys into his election lies…

You really don’t have room to talk about any Politician basically saying anything stupid or otherwise.

Anyone taking them seriously would not send in Kamala Harris.

Should they send Wayne LaPierre to lecture them about their constitutional rights? Or maybe Ted Cruz to lecture them about the dangers of unsecured ladders?

She would benefit from a strong speech writer. But she's hardly alone.
If she can't write her own speeches then it's a sign that she's too incompetent to govern, and I would apply that rule to all politicians.

Should they send Wayne LaPierre to lecture them about their constitutional rights? Or maybe Ted Cruz to lecture them about the dangers of unsecured ladders?
I'd settle for a government official from either party who is remotely competent and who can say a few simple, yet meaningful, words to a community suffering through a level of grief of a kind most of us can only imagine.

It is a priority, because it is her highest priority, and the time for the highest priority is every day, because she is a woman, from a woman, who was from another woman, because she is the daughter of a woman, and a granddaughter of a woman.

I'd settle for a government official from either party who is remotely competent and who can say a few simple, yet meaningful, words to a community suffering through a level of grief of a kind most of us can only imagine.

Such as? Your friends and fellow citizens died because COWARDS can't face the truth about guns?

It is a priority, because it is her highest priority, and the time for the highest priority is every day, because she is a woman, from a woman, who was from another woman, because she is the daughter of a woman, and a granddaughter of a woman.
What's a woman?

There's no doubt Kamala is a train wreck but as VP what is her job really? I mean prior to Cheney running the government from the VP slot the only thing the VP had to do was preside over the Senate and be a global ambassador. I say we stick with that.

On another note I applaud the OP and her ilk. They've again done a great job in the aftermath of a mass shooting. First they've established that in their view the shooter had a radically different political position therefore contentedly leaving the OP and friends feeling blameless in this. Second is the protecting their view of 2A rights and making sure they're not tampered with. Thirdly is after absolving themselves of blame and spouting on and on about gun rights they pat themselves on the back, offer zero solutions, and move on to the next mass shooting where they'll perform the same ballet over and over again.

Mad? Not at all, these are wise, wise words from our VP. Wise indeed.
And you are wise for being able to discern them.

Back
Top Bottom