• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

We Have to Exterminate White People

Deegan

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Wow, just wow, what are our institutions of higher learning coming to, do they even screen these nuts anymore?:shock:

Now how do I know that the white people know that we are going to come up with a solution to the problem? I know it because they have retina scans, they have what they call racial profiling, DNA banks, and they’re monitoring our people to try to prevent the one person from coming up with the one idea. And the one idea is, how we are going to exterminate white people because that in my estimation is the only conclusion I have come to. We have to exterminate white people off the face of the planet to solve this problem. Now I don’t care whether you clap or not, but I’m saying to you that we need to solve this problem because they are going to kill us. And I will leave on that. So we just have to just set up our own system and stop playing and get very serious and not be diverted from coming up with a solution to the problem and the problem on the planet is white people.

http://frontpagemag.com/Articles/ReadArticle.asp?ID=19920

Deegan said:
Wow, just wow, what are our institutions of higher learning coming to, do they even screen these nuts anymore?:shock:

Now how do I know that the white people know that we are going to come up with a solution to the problem? I know it because they have retina scans, they have what they call racial profiling, DNA banks, and they’re monitoring our people to try to prevent the one person from coming up with the one idea. And the one idea is, how we are going to exterminate white people because that in my estimation is the only conclusion I have come to. We have to exterminate white people off the face of the planet to solve this problem. Now I don’t care whether you clap or not, but I’m saying to you that we need to solve this problem because they are going to kill us. And I will leave on that. So we just have to just set up our own system and stop playing and get very serious and not be diverted from coming up with a solution to the problem and the problem on the planet is white people.

I saw a clip of that raving idiot spewing his nonsense. He is welcome to start at my house :mrgreen: There are lots of things I worry about-that professor exterminating me is not one of them:mrgreen: .

Is this the storyline for the next Terminator movie?

scottyz said:
Is this the storyline for the next Terminator movie?

famous line I'll be Blaaack :roll:

TurtleDude said:
famous line I'll be Blaaack :roll:

Lol, good one.

I honestly think, as a white person, that we tend to do serious damage to this world, but to say that we should be exterminated, wow. Now if I were to say that black people were the problem of the world and needed to be exterminated, I'd be nailed to the cross and put upside down on the white house lawn.

What a loon. Now his name is off the website.

Oh and everyone, read what this says once it spins around.....

:spin:

Deegan said:

I think the guy ought to make a pilgrimage to Mecca, like Malcolm X did. He liked white people after that. Only problem with that approach is that a lot of black people hated him for it, and they killed him. Then a lot of black people who hated the black people who killed Malcolm X because he used to hate white people then started liking white people started a war. Then a lot of white people who hate black people who hate white people but not black people who like white people except those black people who used to like white people but then didnt like white people then saw a speech by Malcolm X and decided that they like white people except white people who hate black people who hate white people who......... Damn, where the hell am I?

Rascism is a sickness inherent in every race.

Deegan said:

Not to worry either, as I have no doubt that white liberals will actually help provide the means, & the rope for their OWN g-damn hanging too!

Perhaps "Ward Churchill" might have some good ideas too,.. on how to effectively make whitey pay for all of his so called vast sins that are coming back to roost on him!

To the whacko liberals,.. whitey simply cannot do enough penance, ..& God knows that every generation of young little pastey faced whites "must" be held accountable for all the evils of slavery, & injustice in the world today....no matter when, or if their own decendants didn't arrive in america until LONG after slavery ended!

There aint nothing like "punitive" liberalism, for yesterday, today, & forever! It kind of reminds me of "affirmative action",.. Hmm! :2razz:

I'd say its about time "liberal" whitey got his head out from between his own lower cheeks, ..as he is suffocating himself slowly, while he is being willingly robbed for political correctness!;)

Old and wise said:
Send that jerk over to my house, I'll take care of him.:shoot

sorry I got first dibs. I figure why be crude and use bullets-I have a handmade Howard Clark Katana :rofl :mrgreen: -best blade in the world:2wave:

Stu Ghatze said:
Not to worry either, as I have no doubt that white liberals will actually help provide the means, & the rope for their OWN g-damn hanging too!
It's amazing to me that one person can have so much hate! You're whining about this nut job's comments and you reply in kind with your nut job comments.

You and this ahole have a lot in common...You both hate people you've never met and have pre-determined your opinion of them and their "group."

If he's a total asshole for acting that way what does that make you?

Stu Ghatze said:

Perhaps "Ward Churchill" might have some good ideas too,.. on how to effectively make whitey pay for all of his so called vast sins that are coming back to roost on him!

To the whacko liberals,.. whitey simply cannot do enough penance, ..& God knows that every generation of young little pastey faced whites "must" be held accountable for all the evils of slavery, & injustice in the world today....no matter when, or if their own decendants didn't arrive in america until LONG after slavery ended!

There aint nothing like "punitive" liberalism, for yesterday, today, & forever! It kind of reminds me of "affirmative action",.. Hmm! :2razz:

I'd say its about time "liberal" whitey got his head out from between his own lower cheeks, ..as he is suffocating himself slowly, while he is being willingly robbed for political correctness!;)
Yeah. Half the people in this country would provide the rope for their own hanging. You're a genius.

Back
Top Bottom