• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

'We Have The Votes': The Senate Will Act This Week To Codify Same-Sex Marriage

Equal protection is not the same as mandating rights not afford to the federal government.
Marriage is up to the States to decide. There is no right to marriage in the Constitution.
The fact we even allow the federal government to interfere in these matters is vile.
Was Loving v Virginia “mandating rights” too? Should that have been left to the states?

I support it, no way I give much of a crap about it.
The "excitement " is disturbing.
Presumably you are not gay. For gay people its definitely NOT a big "so what". Its an important piece of legislation that affects OUR rights. That said, I do understand that people who are not directly affected by the legislation are likely not so excited about it, which is fine.

Any and all damages that happen if the House is taken over by Republicans will be the sole creation of the actions of many white people, they watched the attack on the U.S. Capitol and they watched 4 yrs of Trump madness and they still voted for "White Nationalism" by their vote for Republicanism. We can also blame the Latino votes who backed Republicanism after Trump launched an all out assault upon and against Latino People.

There is no getting around those facts. Every Tragedy that has happen to America via the Political Madness falls right at the feet of "many white people", they are the majority population in this country and they can't escape the disasterous results of their actions at the ballot box in voting for Republicans.

Guaranteed if Republican take the house... among the first things they will do is push for "another tax break for the wealthy". Then they will try to gut every public program that serves the nation and the people.
I can never understand how women, black folks, Latinos, or gay folks can ever vote Republican

That's nice. Prove it!

Scientists do not say that. The law says that!

Who cares?

Emotional rhetoric.

Because it's not really an issue.

Really? Then why does the debate continue after decades?

That you are wrong and probably overly emotional.

At least you are correct on that.

Sounds like a you problem.

So no actual proof, eh?

Which "right" are you referring?

The unborn are not yet citizens or personas. It is not possible to "protect" the unborn and the rights and autonomy of the pregnant woman at the same time.
Proof is when an idiot pedophile named Biden got 81 million votes you guys cooked the books to much.
The law was made up based on lies, by doctors who wanted money, thus saying whatever the agenda said for them to say.
Human beings
Truth
Sure it is, perversion is bad
Because we who know it is wrong, are still trying to convince you who think murdering children in the womb is ok.
Says someone with no souls or empathy
That I have a soul and empathy
You do care otherwise why try to to defend your barbarism?
It's a problem for me because I have a soul, and empathy.
Proof is when an idiot pedophile named Biden got 81 million votes you guys cooked the books to much.
The right to raise his child!

I hope the government decides we will use taxpayer money to pay for gay weddings. And after it's itemized you realize your portion picked up the ass-less chaps.
😜. To be fair assless chaps are not just for gay people

The law was made up based on lies, by doctors who wanted money, thus saying whatever the agenda said for them to say.
Human beings
Truth
Sure it is, perversion is bad
Because we who know it is wrong, are still trying to convince you who think murdering children in the womb is ok.
Says someone with no souls or empathy
That I have a soul and empathy
You do care otherwise why try to to defend your barbarism?
It's a problem for me because I have a soul, and empathy.
The right to raise his child!
Sir, are you having a stroke???

That tied old troll tactic won't help you or your gross lies.
It's fact, 2,000 mules proved it, let me guess, all their evidemnce was just lies, wake up and smell what you voted for.

I can never understand how women, black folks, Latinos, or gay folks can ever vote Republican
It's likely the obsession over money and the thought that money will make them something they have ignored to become, which is a person of Integrity. They generally measure their lives by their obsession for money and material things.
Poor whites think that supporting white nationalism will make their lives magically transform into having money and being accepted by the well to do and wealthy.

Letting such things go back to the states would be a mistake.
I'd rather we live as a laboratory of democracy leaning on State Rights instead of being a dictatorship of a federal government.

I'd rather we live as a laboratory of democracy leaning on State Rights instead of being a dictatorship of a federal government.
Thank you for telling us that you are still chasing Confederacy Ideology.

You don't even understand what and why there is a Federal Government... HINT: Try figuring out what these words means> THE UNITED STATES.

Back
Top Bottom