• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

We have reached a perilous turning point- Boris

Higgins86

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
After warnings yesterday of daily cases increasing to 50k and a stark statement of a “tough 6 months ahead” Boris and the government implemented more restrictions on public gathering, mask mandates and social gatherings. Scotland has gone even further by banning different households mixing.
All this of course is to try and prevent another lockdown but in my opinion it’s sticks and stones against the lightening especially with schools etc remaining open. Thoughts on these new guidelines? Feels like a lockdown is inevitable right?

And...

what is our country doing??

Everyone on this side of the pond needs to take note of what is happening in various nations across Europe, there is a 2nd round on the way and given how things are ran over here it will be amplified.

Everyone on this side of the pond needs to take note of what is happening in various nations across Europe, there is a 2nd round on the way and given how things are ran over here it will be amplified.

yeh I don’t think you can fight it at this point it seems inevitable. I get the effort to prevent a lockdown or at least prolong it but it definitely feels like we are swimming against the tide.

Back
Top Bottom