• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

We Have a Real Problem

HumblePi

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
I hate-hate-hate airing my worse fears here because I know it's going to be laughed at, mocked, slapped down, attacked, pulled apart and contested up, down and sideways. Nevertheless, I'm going to do it despite my misgivings about doing so.

I'll just start by saying that this is way more complicated than anyone realizes. It goes much deeper than protestors and even beyond the outside influences creating chaos by looting and rioting. It goes way beyond the police who are macing, pepper spraying, beating up protestors and pushing 75 year old men to the pavement.

I'm trying to make people aware as to the reasons why I believe that this situation is much worse than I ever thought. Put aside the protestors, put aside the white supremacists and Antifa for now. Keep them out of the equation just for a moment.

There have been intelligence reports of others, infiltrating the protests, both Al Qaeda and ISIS have been trying to get into it. Now, it's obvious not Muslims with beards and belt bombs, no. They're regular Americans who for some reason, want to work with those extremist Islamic groups. There's another group they're concerned about which are not just white supremacists they're not even MAGA people, they're fully ANTI-GOVERNMENT.

They, and other militia groups, thrive on these riots, especially, against cops. That's the biggest concern for the government right now. Some of them are openly in the protests, with their guns, but others have been infiltrating in disguise. Some are getting recordings of everything.

China, Russia, North Korea and Iran, would pay good money for exclusive videos from the heart of the protests that they can later edit for propaganda purposes, exactly like ISIS liked to do. There are a LOT of people getting infiltrated among the peaceful protesters and the government knows it, so they need to track them. I'm now convinced this is the reason spy planes were used to spy on the protestors. Imagine how many "lone wolves" they have detected and if it happened, then it was thanks to these surveillance planes that the government got them and stopped them. And if they did, they wouldn't tell anybody because if you tell the media, Trump will brag about it and then we'd have multiple psychos wanting to commit mass shootings or attempt terrorist actions on U.S. soil.

I believe that this may be what the government agencies are after. They're not after "soccer moms" or "hipsters" they have a lot of serious work to do and they're doing it, to keep us safe. The government and internet companies have shut down dozens of forums and sites that have been discussing and sharing 'plans' like "this is the best moment to attack". There's a lot of psychos out there, wanting to do **** and they're all fired up. They need to be taken care of, they can't be ignored.

FBI surveillance also discovered that some college students in Antifa had ties with ISIS and al-Qaeda to gain access to bombs and chemical weapons and training in tactics for “possible massive disruptive attacks in the US.”

However, in exploiting and hijacking a legitimate civil-rights protest and attempting to turn it into an illegitimate race war, Antifa has undermined the platform of black Americans and desecrated the memory of George Floyd. The vast majority of people in government are trying to do the right thing and serious job IN SPITE of Trump's psycho tendencies.

I read many news sites, those that people pay little attention to because they're small. Several from New York and this from Atlanta. It's a small article from the Atlanta news site, reporting on white extremists plot to do terrorism in the US. They were not against blacks, they are not pro Trump, they just HATE THE GOVERNMENT and wanted chaos, so they wanted to seize the opportunity with these protests to push for their own madness. Three ex-military white men, they were three lone wolves, who met over the protests and right away got in touch and planned to commit terrorism together.

3 with ties to white extremism charged with plotting mayhem at protest

This 'thing', this revolution of sorts, this 'civil war' or whatever we call it, has many more complex layers than it appears on the surface. There are other factions involved besides protestors, police, Antifa, Nazi freaks and white supremacists. This is a wide-open invitation for China, Russia, N. Korea and other bad actors to take a stab at inflating the situation by creating even more chaos, sew more division between races and parties, and in the end weaken this country and deplete many of our resources. And the most important thing, it keeps our focus right here at home and not on them.

We have a problem.

We have a problem.

The problem is we have a divider in the White house that is more concerned with silencing polls that are unfavorable to him, more concerned with tweeting insults to people, complaining about how mistreated he is, pepper spraying protestors so he can get a photo op, lies constantly about the dumbest and most verifiable things to prove he is lying, not listening to Intel briefs, and has absolutely no concept or application of the idea of personal responsibility since he blames everything on someone else.

THAT is the so called "leader" of the US right now Trump. Any Trump supporter at this point and time should just be ashamed of themselves for supporting Trump but they aren't. They glorify him.

I believe that this may be what the government agencies are after. They're not after "soccer moms" or "hipsters" they have a lot of serious work to do and they're doing it, to keep us safe. The government and internet companies have shut down dozens of forums and sites that have been discussing and sharing 'plans' like "this is the best moment to attack". There's a lot of psychos out there, wanting to do **** and they're all fired up. They need to be taken care of, they can't be ignored.

FBI surveillance also discovered that some college students in Antifa had ties with ISIS and al-Qaeda to gain access to bombs and chemical weapons and training in tactics for “possible massive disruptive attacks in the US.”

However, in exploiting and hijacking a legitimate civil-rights protest and attempting to turn it into an illegitimate race war, Antifa has undermined the platform of black Americans and desecrated the memory of George Floyd. The vast majority of people in government are trying to do the right thing and serious job IN SPITE of Trump's psycho tendencies.

I read many news sites, those that people pay little attention to because they're small. Several from New York and this from Atlanta. It's a small article from the Atlanta news site, reporting on white extremists plot to do terrorism in the US. They were not against blacks, they are not pro Trump, they just HATE THE GOVERNMENT and wanted chaos, so they wanted to seize the opportunity with these protests to push for their own madness. Three ex-military white men, they were three lone wolves, who met over the protests and right away got in touch and planned to commit terrorism together.

3 with ties to white extremism charged with plotting mayhem at protest

This 'thing', this revolution of sorts, this 'civil war' or whatever we call it, has many more complex layers than it appears on the surface. There are other factions involved besides protestors, police, Antifa, Nazi freaks and white supremacists. This is a wide-open invitation for China, Russia, N. Korea and other bad actors to take a stab at inflating the situation by creating even more chaos, sew more division between races and parties, and in the end weaken this country and deplete many of our resources. And the most important thing, it keeps our focus right here at home and not on them.

We have a problem.

Had to truncate your quote cuz characters.

We do have a problem, and not to diminish your fears because they are legit, if anyone Anti-America, be it Russia, Iran, ISIS really want to see America destroyed, all they have to do is sit back and watch.

There is no debate anymore, no discussion, no civil discord, it's ALL Us vs Them, 24 hours. You can't trust media or journalists, too many of them have found to have a personal agenda, or slant a story to tell you how to think about it.

You and I disagree on a lot, and half the time, it ends not in civil discourse, but idiotic tirades on both sides.

To me, THAT's the real problem, is when grown-ups, can't be grown-ups.

Hell #2 post just proved my point.

We do have a problem, and not to diminish your fears because they are legit, if anyone Anti-America, be it Russia, Iran, ISIS really want to see America destroyed, all they have to do is sit back and watch.

There is no debate anymore, no discussion, no civil discord, it's ALL Us vs Them, 24 hours. You can't trust media or journalists, too many of them have found to have a personal agenda, or slant a story to tell you how to think about it.

You and I disagree on a lot, and half the time, it ends not in civil discourse, but idiotic tirades on both sides.

But that's my point, they aren't sitting back and watching, they are part of it. And if Trump had taken action and condemned these four cops immediately after Floyd's murder and demanded justice for George Floyd's family, none of this would have happened at all, none of it.

But that's my point, they aren't sitting back and watching, they are part of it. And if Trump had taken action and condemned these four cops immediately after Floyd's murder and demanded justice for George Floyd's family, none of this would have happened at all, none of it.

Disagree, after 3 years of absolutely vilifying Trump, now you turn around and say, but if he did this, people would listen? Cmon, you know that's not true.

You had riots in Ferguson after the Brown shooting, and THAT was justified and THEY STILL RIOTED.

I don't know what to tell you, we are now living in a time where people are shouting at each other, and if you don't believe what they believe, you have no worth. Welcome to society today.

I am not so sure that is true. Yours is a hopeful thought, but I think many people were looking for any reason to push for reform as a result of perceived injustices within our country. Had President Trump acted faster, it might have been less widespread and maybe more peaceful, but I think it still would be happening in most of the same places it is now with nearly the same level of other issues.

We have needed something to unify us for a long time. That is the biggest issue. Attacking each other for every little view that is contrary to another person has become too commonplace. No one seems to want to address that issue, and I feel that is more what led us to where we are now than any action or inaction by the president.

This is not the Conspiracy Forum... the OP is off the rails.

Disagree, after 3 years of absolutely vilifying Trump, now you turn around and say, but if he did this, people would listen? Cmon, you know that's not true.

You had riots in Ferguson after the Brown shooting, and THAT was justified and THEY STILL RIOTED.

I don't know what to tell you, we are now living in a time where people are shouting at each other, and if you don't believe what they believe, you have no worth. Welcome to society today.

Yes it's true. If Trump had acting the way a leader is supposed to act and condemn those cops, offer his promise to that family that they will face justice according to the law, and act on that promise, this could have all been avoided.

Lead by example. Do you think Trump is a good leader? Do you think someone that tweets insults to people rather than reading an intel brief is a leader. You only prove me correct. Like Trump, you want to blame everyone else.

The problem is we have a divider in the White house that is more concerned with silencing polls that are unfavorable to him, more concerned with tweeting insults to people, complaining about how mistreated he is, pepper spraying protestors so he can get a photo op, lies constantly about the dumbest and most verifiable things to prove he is lying, not listening to Intel briefs, and has absolutely no concept or application of the idea of personal responsibility since he blames everything on someone else.

THAT is the so called "leader" of the US right now Trump. Any Trump supporter at this point and time should just be ashamed of themselves for supporting Trump but they aren't. They glorify him.

Oh sure. If Hillary Clinton was president Floyd would not have been killed.

Give me a break.

Oh sure. If Hillary Clinton was president Floyd would not have been killed.

Give me a break.

Where did ANYONE say that? However, if Hillary was president she wouldn't have had protestors pepper sprayed to take a photo op at a church. Seriously, do you try to make dumb ass posts or does it just come natural? Congrats on riding the fail train. What is it about Trump supporters that make them post such idiotic, worthless, stupid ****?

Yes it's true. If Trump had acting the way a leader is supposed to act and condemn those cops, offer his promise to that family that they will face justice according to the law, and act on that promise, this could have all been avoided.

How do you figure this is true, the left has spent three years VILIFYING TRUMP, saying you can't trust a thing he says, you can't trust him etc. Now here you are saying, all he had to do is condemn the murder and no one would have reacted?? To me, that's a detachment from reality in the worst way.

Lead by example. Do you think Trump is a good leader? Do you think someone that tweets insults to people rather than reading an intel brief is a leader. You only prove me correct. Like Trump, you want to blame everyone else.

This started WAY before Trump.....but you can only see what's directly in front of you, you have ZERO spatial awareness.

Where did ANYONE say that? However, if Hillary was president she wouldn't have had protestors pepper sprayed to take a photo op at a church. Seriously, do you try to make dumb ass posts or does it just come natural? Congrats on riding the fail train. What is it about Trump supporters that make them post such idiotic, worthless, stupid ****?

It comes naturally given whom we have to respond to.

It comes naturally given whom we have to respond to.

Well you admit your posts are dumb ass excrements. That’s a start I guess.

Well you admit your posts are dumb ass excrements. That’s a start I guess.

I don't have to insult people to get a point across. A talent you would do well to develop.

This started WAY before Trump.....but you can only see what's directly in front of you, you have ZERO spatial awareness.

I thought Trump promised to turn the country around; it takes more than economic policy

This is not the Conspiracy Forum... the OP is off the rails.

One thing no one can say is wrong and that is that "disunity among us is a real problem".

Everything, and I do mean everything, works better when a family, a group, a nation works toward one goal. When the country is split in half, there will always be people that for their own benefit and goals will help one side tear the other side down.

Disunity is what Trump has engendered and supported and for that alone, he has to be considered the worst president we have ever had. Not only do we have to fight our enemies but we have to fight ourselves. It is unforgivable.

I thought Trump promised to turn the country around; it takes more than economic policy

I doubt race relations even crossed the mind of Donald Trump. It is a waste of time anyway. There are things that leaders can't do. Sometimes its all up to the rank and file common people to change things.

Back
Top Bottom