• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

"We Have a President that Shakes Hands with Air and Is Taking Orders from the Easter Bunny.” – President Trump on Biden

Nobody except possibly the Bernie Sanders supporter who tried to murder every republican congressmen in sight at a baseball park ever attempted a coup.
That what someone who hates America would say.

This man spread lies about the 2020 election and is Trump’s top lawyer.​

8d22umoe2zv81.jpg

Nobody except possibly the Bernie Sanders supporter who tried to murder every republican congressmen in sight at a baseball park ever attempted a coup.
Pathetic deflection, and false, as well.

Pathetic deflection, and false, as well.
So you think a riot at the Capitol building attempting to simply delay vote certification is a coup, but taking a high powered rifle and attempting to take the lives of every republican congressman in sight is not?

So you think a riot at the Capitol building attempting to simply delay vote certification is a coup, but taking a high powered rifle and attempting to take the lives of every republican congressman in sight is not?
I think that a coup attempt is a coup attempt and that an insurrection is an insurrection. As for your deflection, I don't support mass shootings, attempted murder, or actual murder.

I think that a coup attempt is a coup attempt and that an insurrection is an insurrection. As for your deflection, I don't support mass shootings, attempted murder, or actual murder.
No matter how you try to spin it, attempting mass murder of members of congress is far worse and much closer to a coup attempt then a simple riot at the Capitol.

After all the speculation on who the "puppet master" was I do have to say the Easter Bunny never crossed my mind. It should have been so obvious!

No matter how you try to spin it, attempting mass murder of members of congress is far worse and much closer to a coup attempt then a simple riot at the Capitol.
I'm not spinning. You're attempting to deflect. If you are still confused about my position, read my previous posts for comprehension.

I'm not spinning. You're attempting to deflect. If you are still confused about my position, read my previous posts for comprehension.
Well, the riot at the Capitol was not an insurrection or a coup attempt. No congress critters were captured or harmed. The Bernie supporter shot at nearly killed Republican Representative Steve Scalise and fully intended to kill every republican congress critter in sight, over republican opposition to Obamacare. You tell me which instance was closer to a coup attempt.

Well, the riot at the Capitol was not an insurrection or a coup attempt. No congress critters were captured or harmed. The Bernie supporter shot at nearly killed Republican Representative Steve Scalise and fully intended to kill every republican congress critter in sight, over republican opposition to Obamacare. You tell me which instance was closer to a coup attempt.
I've already explained my position completely.

Back
Top Bottom