• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

'We control them all': Donald Trump Jr. texted

poweRob

USMC 1988-1996
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
Meadows turned over texts to save his own ass. And looky at what was found so far. In your face, point blank, trying to overturn the election results. But, BUT... I must remind you... that Hunter Biden owned a laptop.

Two days after the 2020 presidential election, as votes were still being tallied, Donald Trump's eldest son texted then-White House chief of staff Mark Meadows that "we have operational control" to ensure his father would get a second term, with Republican majorities in the US Senate and swing state legislatures, CNN has learned.​
In the text, which has not been previously reported, Donald Trump Jr. lays out ideas for keeping his father in power by subverting the Electoral College process, according to the message reviewed by CNN. The text is among records obtained by the House select committee investigating January 6, 2021.​
"It's very simple," Trump Jr. texted to Meadows on November 5, adding later in the same missive: "We have multiple paths We control them all."​
"We have operational control Total leverage," the message reads. "Moral High Ground POTUS must start 2nd term now."​
"Republicans control Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan, North Carolina etc we get Trump electors," Trump Jr. adds.​
The strategy floated by Trump Jr. is similar to what was outlined by former Texas Governor and Trump Energy Secretary Rick Perry, who texted Meadows on November 4 suggesting three state legislatures ignore the will of their voters and deliver their states' electors to Trump.​
"HERE's an AGRESSIVE (sic) STRATEGY: Why can t (sic) the states of GA NC PENN and other R controlled state houses declare this is BS (where conflicts and election not called that night) and just send their own electors to vote and have it go to the SCOTUS," Perry's text message read.​

They had to recover the text messages, because the phone burned to a crisp as soon as trump typed the words "moral high ground".

Some Republicans purged voter rolls for years, which is very likely how T**** "Won" in 2016.

Look up Interstate Crosscheck, Greg Palast, and such.

The evidence shows that Biden is President. Apparently they controlled nothing.

The evidence shows that Biden is President. Apparently they controlled nothing.

Dipshits tried to get violent to win and instead lost. To bad so sad for you.

"I mean, I didn’t think Donald Trump's tweets have anything to do with who should be president of the United States. So, I don’t find it to be interesting. I mean, that would be my problem with that as a major news story,"
BUT BUT BUT.... HUNTER BIDEN!11!!1!!!!!!!

I called this troll derail bullshit in my OP. :LOL:

Last edited:
"Moral high ground" was never publicly released as a campaign slogan. That's what they were gonna claim after he "won". That by winning the election he had won the moral high ground. That was a propaganda campaign that never got off the ground.

When he says, "the moral high ground President must start his second term" he's referring to a planned propaganda meme claiming Trump had "won the moral high ground" in winning the election.

That makes sense of it, right?

Traitor Tot is so stealth, Hunters probably jelly.

There is zero doubt that this was the first attempted coup in American history.

The truly shameful, and scary part, is that the Republican base is not at all outraged.

And the rubes in the cult have zero idea...but, they somehow think that a laptop that got passed around more than a Russian hooker in Vladivostok is an actual scandal!

There is zero doubt that this was the first attempted coup in American history.

The truly shameful, and scary part, is that the Republican base is not at all outraged.
Actually it wasn't the first. There was a rich people attempted coup in the 1930's. They came to the only two time winner of the medal of Honor Smedley Butler and tried to recruit him to use his military connections to overthrow FDR. But because they were the morbidly rich of their time, no one faced any repurcussions.

Two attempted coups. Both conservative coups. Two conservative failed coups.

Hunter is more popular with the nutbags. You don't hear them talking about Tot's laptop.
Yeah, a laptop just has more of a ring to it. Cellphone is pretty boring. Just makes Traitor Tot look like he really believed his Daddy.

And the rubes in the cult have zero idea...but, they somehow think that a laptop that got passed around more than a Russian hooker in Vladivostok is an actual scandal!

Don't forget the college recommendation letter!

****ing rubes.

Mycroft must have turned in……
He is still reeling from finding out that the report that was sure to expose voter fraud in AZ....didn't.

He should be used to being disappointed.

Yeah, a laptop just has more of a ring to it. Cellphone is pretty boring. Just makes Traitor Tot look like he really believed his Daddy.

Traitor Tot is looking for love in all the wrong places.

Back
Top Bottom