• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

'We control them all': Donald Trump Jr. texted

And the rubes in the cult have zero idea...but, they somehow think that a laptop that got passed around more than a Russian hooker in Vladivostok is an actual scandal!
When this is the actual scandal...

When this is the actual scandal...

Exactly....

Dipshits tried to get violent to win and instead lost. To bad so sad for you.

So then, as I stated previously, apparently they controlled nothing.

They controlled much... right up until January 20th. Just so happens the GOP thought they were bigger and more powerful than our constitution and democratic institution. They were wrong.

Moral high ground?? He doesn't have a moral.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Just so happens the GOP thought they were bigger and more powerful than our constitution and democratic institution.

The GOP thought that? LOL.

Now you're just inventing a false narrative. Good luck, PoweRob.

A failed coup is still a coup attempt.

First time in American History.

The Republican party should hang their heads in shame.

"A failed coup"

Fake news.

i think you're supposed to ask how to define "is," not "it." "It" is self evident. You're stalling, how will you defend treason? I can't wait to find out!

Fake news - denial is step 1, he's at the plate

1346578706437963777.jpg

1346580318745206785.jpg

3520517cbccdc10ff4bd44ff6b3f1e504b02a84d.png

“We need an Oval address. He has to lead now. It has gone too far and gotten out of hand.”

Not even themselves. :rolleyes:

The internet pictures tell liberals what to think.

Their plans didn't work so we should just forget it and put them back in power.

i think you're supposed to ask how to define "is," not "it." "It" is self evident. You're stalling, how will you defend treason? I can't wait to find out!

Fake news - denial is step 1, he's at the plate

"how will you defend treason?"

Fake news. You haven't pitched anything.

"how will you defend treason?"

Fake news. You haven't pitched anything.
You don't read a lot of news, eh? Well, the basic idea was that Trump decided that because he had no evidence of voter fraud, he would overturn the election by having Pence declare himself winner (rejecting electoral votes and installing fraudulent electors, which they did and is verifiably true) and we have been learning that the protest-riot-insurrection that people think of 1/6 as was the Trump minions threatening Pence to do his part. So this is the cherry on top. Wait, I told you this before, didn't I? Or do you just not inform yourself of any current events

You don't read a lot of news, eh? Well, the basic idea was that Trump decided that because he had no evidence of voter fraud, he would overturn the election by having Pence declare himself winner (rejecting electoral votes and installing fraudulent electors, which they did and is verifiably true) and we have been learning that the protest-riot-insurrection that people think of 1/6 as was the Trump minions threatening Pence to do his part. So this is the cherry on top. Wait, I told you this before, didn't I? Or do you just not inform yourself of any current events

LOL. Yeah, the House 1/6 media trial circus.

rots-o-ruck

There's no way to read Jr's texts on this without realizing that they knew--and didn't care--that Trump lost. Yup, that's a coup.

Of course, first thing I thought of was,

One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them,

LOL. Yeah, the House 1/6 media trial circus.

rots-o-ruck

So your stance is "I don't have to argue because I declare facts fake". Good, then you don't have to debate

"A coup".

LOL

Back
Top Bottom