• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

We can't suck that bad!

Dickieboy

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
I want an investigation...

"Monday we had a really good day in the key demographic. On the night that Fox News debuted their three shows, we either tied or beat them in those hours," Griffin said at a briefing, according to TVNewser.

"Tuesday -- you guys should be doing some investigations; I have never seen it in all my years of cable -- same overnight, same everything. And they doubled their ratings in a day? It is impossible." Griffin continued, "I have never seen it. They did election-night numbers in the demo Tuesday."

MSNBC President Wants 'Investigation' Into Fox News' 'Impossible' Ratings Gain - The Hollywood Reporter

:lamo

Wednsday's and Thursday's numbers prove that the fluke wasn't Tuesday's ratings where Fox stomped the dog crap out of MSNBC in every time-slot, in every age demographic... The fluke was Monday's ratings that showed MSNBC actually beating one show on Fox, in one specific demographic.

Poor Pete... lmao

It comes w/ the fact that MSNBC is full of idiots and their audience are idiots who forget to tune in at the right time like nice little drones that they are. If you add all the IQ of everyone working at MSNBC and multiply it by 100, you'd get 100.

Fox may be a propaganda machine, but they're more professional and have standards in how they do their propaganda.

I watch both MSNBC and FOX. In my opinion MSNBC has more broadcasters that are blatantly partisan. They both have their blatantly partisan hacky types, but MSNBC has more. They also both have broadcasters who are partisan but try to not be 100% partisan 100% of the time.

The non-thinking partisanship makes it hard to watch folks like Hannity, Sharpton and Bashir.

I find I don't mind partisanship broadcasting as much, if the person is intelligent and well researched. Because of this I do not mind watching Chris Hays or Maddow. Those two at least do lots of research, are well prepared, and come up with material you don't hear from others.

Human memory is quirky, complicated, and unreliable. Even when we think we're remembering everything accurately, chances are things have gotten twisted along the way.

Wednsday's and Thursday's numbers prove that the fluke wasn't Tuesday's ratings where Fox stomped the dog crap out of MSNBC in every time-slot, in every age demographic... The fluke was Monday's ratings that showed MSNBC actually beating one show on Fox, in one specific demographic.

Poor Pete... lmao

You can add Friday's numbers to that list also... LMAO

OK, I am going to say it.

FOX is heavily biased towards the right

MSNBC is heavily biased towards the left.

Do higher ratings actually show something positive about the people watching the heavily biased shows?;)

Do higher ratings actually show something positive about the people watching the heavily biased shows?;)

Yep...to the advertisers...;)

The difference between the two is vast.

I can tune into Fox and hear Bret Baier or Chris Wallace and many others deliver the news fair and balanced. And I can tune out the blathering of O'Reilly and Hannity, who are there for the low-end on the conservative scale.

But I can't tune in to MSNBC, ever, and get an ounce of honest reporting on anything. It is far and away the most disgustingly biased "news" network ever to broadcast over the air. It's no more biased than what North Koreans suffer through on a daily basis.

Yes, they know when and what the mid-terms are, they can name all three branches of government, and they don't spend all day listening to rap music they bought with food stamps.

There, I said it. And it was the truth.

Back
Top Bottom