• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

'We Can Win': Elizabeth Warren Outlines 2020 Presidential Bid

What? That AA laws works both ways? It does feel like that at times I admit. But reality is, it does.

You're the one that stated it. The onus is on you to provide it. When asked I did so with my claims. Surely you can provide the same courtesy?

You're ignoring all the evidence, all the facts, and maintaining a nutbag CT while you present no evidence whatsoever.

:screwy

Her background must be pretty good, or Trump wouldn't be making such big deal out of a box she checked on a college application years ago.

I don’t think she’s had the proctoscope level of oppo research that typically happens at the presidential level of campaigning.

You're ignoring all the evidence, all the facts, and maintaining a nutbag CT while you present no evidence whatsoever.

:screwy

Typical. Can't provide evidence for your claim so you go on the attack. Knew it would end up this way.

Typical. Can't provide evidence for your claim so you go on the attack. Knew it would end up this way.

I provided you an article with all information, evidence and facts. You pretend it doesn't exist. Just like a Truther. You ignore everything and substitute CT with no evidence whatsoever. Just admit it.

I don’t think she’s had the proctoscope level of oppo research that typically happens at the presidential level of campaigning.

At least not yet. Let the campaign begin, and she will be examined thoroughly inside and out. If nothing is found, the opposition will just make stuff up. That's what happens in most presidential elections.

Not my first choice, but she seems sane and good-spirited enough to qualify for the job. I don't get where these Hillary comparisons keep coming up. What do they have in common besides the fact they're both women and both Democrats? Pretty much where the similarities end.

At least not yet. Let the campaign begin, and she will be examined thoroughly inside and out. If nothing is found, the opposition will just make stuff up. That's what happens in most presidential elections.

Very true, and it starts in the primaries.

Back
Top Bottom