• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

We Can Still Win, Northy Will Send The FBI In To Interview Targeted Staff Of Youngkin's

Eatomus

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

See the FBI notes from Michael Flynn's fateful interview at the White House​

It's a proven method of Hamstringing an incoming administration , and may even be happening this very minute .
Let's Go Northy !
And get the wiretaps too while you are at it .
northy blackface.jpg

I'm sure Biden & Northy's favorite slithering FBI pit viper would be glad to do the Youngkin interviews himself .
slithering Comey.jpg

It seems to me it's bordering on illegal. In the case of Flynn they were deliberately doing it to try to remove trump, to me that's treason. Sure as hell wasn't good for out government.

Sheets Northy still has the Governorship , It stands to reason that he can call on the other slithering racist progressive sleezball , Comey , to do what he does , the interview / entrapment / setup .
It's the democrat way of dealing with defeat .
blackface northam.png
slithering 2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom