• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

We can see why Putin knew Biden would do nothing

Paradoxical

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Putin has derided Biden by saying he was forgetful. We see here that the Russian government knows Biden has dementia and certainly Putin knew also and wasn't going to tell the press he knew this. It is really heartbreaking that people elected this buffoon knowing that even at the time he was hidden away in the basement because of cognitive impairment. this was no secret to Putin and he knew he could invade Ukraine, particularly after seeing Biden cutting and running in Afghanistan. All those who voted for Biden can see what the result has been. I hope you're happy. I am disgusted.

"Americans feel sorry for their president, but at the same time they are wondering if such a person is able to perform the functions of not only the owner of the Oval Office of the White House, but also the supreme commander of one of the most powerful armies in the world," Plotnikova wrote for the paper, which was founded nearly 100 years ago in Russia.

Pointing to columns written by American physicians, as well as previous health battles Biden has faced, including those related to brain aneurysms, the paper suggested Biden has repeatedly "embarrassed himself" on the world stage as a result of some kind of cognitive impairment.

The author listed five categories to support the paper's claim that Biden suffers from dementia and provided specific examples for each. The categories included: forgetfulness, disorientation, aimless wandering, behavioral changes including aggression, and difficulties in movement.

Reactions: Ren

We can see why Putin knew Biden would do nothing​

A fitting title for your little rant. Biden is not doing nothing. So in this case you cannot even put together a reasoned, honest thread title!!!

Putin has derided Biden by saying he was forgetful. We see here that the Russian government knows Biden has dementia and certainly Putin knew also and wasn't going to tell the press he knew this. It is really heartbreaking that people elected this buffoon knowing that even at the time he was hidden away in the basement because of cognitive impairment. this was no secret to Putin and he knew he could invade Ukraine, particularly after seeing Biden cutting and running in Afghanistan. All those who voted for Biden can see what the result has been. I hope you're happy. I am disgusted.

"Americans feel sorry for their president, but at the same time they are wondering if such a person is able to perform the functions of not only the owner of the Oval Office of the White House, but also the supreme commander of one of the most powerful armies in the world," Plotnikova wrote for the paper, which was founded nearly 100 years ago in Russia.

Pointing to columns written by American physicians, as well as previous health battles Biden has faced, including those related to brain aneurysms, the paper suggested Biden has repeatedly "embarrassed himself" on the world stage as a result of some kind of cognitive impairment.

The author listed five categories to support the paper's claim that Biden suffers from dementia and provided specific examples for each. The categories included: forgetfulness, disorientation, aimless wandering, behavioral changes including aggression, and difficulties in movement.

Thanks for sharing the opinions of your comrades with us.

rt international.

So you want a WWIII? Interesting? Are you joining up?

It is opposite day in Trumpland today.
Trump did lots to HELP Putin in his time in office, such as weakening US and European relations, try to weaken NATO, try to withhold military aid to the Ukraine for his corrupt scam to get made up dirt on Biden.
Biden, short of a full out war, has done a lot to thwart Putins efforts.

So you want a WWIII? Interesting? Are you joining up?
This is frigging unbelievable. Here I point out that Putin KNEW Biden has dementia and that is the reason he invaded the Ukraine and the DEMOCRATS put Biden into office and I want a WW!!!?? If we have that it is going to be the Democrat's fault. As it is, it is the Dems fault for Putin invading because they had confr=irmation of this woke administration with Afghanistan. They are weak wokies.

We can see why Putin knew Biden would do nothing​

A fitting title for your little rant. Biden is not doing nothing. So in this case you cannot even put together a reasoned, honest thread title!!!
I suppose Putin could have made this assumption based on the simple fact the US has not taken direct action against another nuclear power as well. Not to mention the US taking little action during its previous invasions and the more recent withdrawals from Syria where Russia was helping to keep Assad in power. To your point though, "doing nothing" would have meant completely ignoring the conflict and not providing any kind of support. This administration has worked with its allies to block much of Russia's financial reach and is arming the Ukrainians.

Biden tricked Putin into this strategic disaster?
What are you talking about? Putin wanted to invade Ukraine and Putin doesn't think this is any disaster. See China saying anything about it?

Hurtful, coming from the Einstein who stored his vaunted financial reserves in Western banks that promptly froze them.
The other side of the coin is Russia has managed to make themselves a bit more sanctions resistant, but I don't think even Putin was envisioning these kind of sanctions; especially if they last a lot longer.

Oh...somebody's been tricked alright.
Seriously. There have been some daft theories about why Putin invaded Ukraine, but I guess we reached the point where the silly ones start rising to the top. What's the premise here; that Biden forgot where Ukraine is and there's no one else in government to guide policy?
🤭

Back
Top Bottom