• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

We can see why Putin knew Biden would do nothing

Find any of my posts where I have blindly backed any President. Your deflection is comical.
He is your leader. You get what you wanted. As the waitress says as she plops down the greasy burger.........................ENJOY!!!

I see this every single day with the posters here. Its like I'm in some video game, The Matrix where everyone is the same and telling me that their fakery is the truth and Biden is not demented even though he shows every sign of it, that white people are evil, that black people are the good guys, up is down, black is white, inflation good, high gas prices good, prospects of a nuclear war OK, 2+2 = 5.
I actually feel a little sorry for you. You appear to genuinely believe the nonsense that you post.

What does John Solomon tell you?
That he ios a druggie pedo and has the photos to prove it.

Oh, WAIT! That was a laptop repairman and the FBI had all that and weren't interested because anything Biden was off limits but everything Trump was to be investigated.

He is your leader. You get what you wanted. As the waitress says as she plops down the greasy burger.........................ENJOY!!!
These posts are just weird. Anybody? Is there a weird translator in the house?

I actually feel a little sorry for you. You appear to genuinely believe the nonsense that you post.
Oh, yes. I assure you. I most certainly DO. When you feel sorry for ME, look in the mirror instead.

These posts are just weird. Anybody? Is there a weird translator in the house?
I often forget the sense of humor among the very far left is nonexistent. they are like robots.

In 2006 Hunter Biden was appointed by GW Bush for a 5 year Amtrak Board seat.

Oh, yes. I assure you. I most certainly DO. When you feel sorry for ME, look in the mirror instead.
I’m gonna leave now. We haven’t gotten anywhere, and now it’s all just trading jabs. Not worth your time, or mine.

Have a good evening.

Sanctions? Seems like Russia is really afraid of them, eh? They are testing nukes as I type.

We got what we voted for says Kamala, the female of color who would be even worse than this clown.
So are you advocating US troops be sent over to Ukraine to fight?

In 2006 Hunter Biden was appointed by GW Bush for a 5 year Amtrak Board seat.

Okeeeyyyy, and.........

Oh, WAIT! That gave him business experience and taught him all about the OIL industry!

Gotcha!!

Okeeeyyyy, and.........

Oh, WAIT! That gave him business experience and taught him all about the OIL industry!

Gotcha!!

As always your ignorance is on display for all to see, again and again. Go check the vast majority of board members on the various public companies and guess what they’re all different types of persons on them.
We all know you do not care about facts.

I am advocating Trump. NONE of this BS when he was there.
Okeeeyyyy, and.........

Gotcha!!

How do you justify Devin Nunes being hired as the CEO of Trump Media & Technology Group?

Not necessarily, but incompetent people tend not to last long as Mafia bosses. If Biden is as crooked as some allege, he's been at it for a while; long enough to have been exposed as an incompetent crime boss.
He's incompetent as President but was good at grifting for 50 years of his political career.

Russia is parroting what Trumpists say and Trumpists are parroting what Russia says?

You don't say . . .
You always say... TRRUUMMP! Is he hiding in your closet again?

Putin has derided Biden by saying he was forgetful. We see here that the Russian government knows Biden has dementia and certainly Putin knew also and wasn't going to tell the press he knew this. It is really heartbreaking that people elected this buffoon knowing that even at the time he was hidden away in the basement because of cognitive impairment. this was no secret to Putin and he knew he could invade Ukraine, particularly after seeing Biden cutting and running in Afghanistan. All those who voted for Biden can see what the result has been. I hope you're happy. I am disgusted.

"Americans feel sorry for their president, but at the same time they are wondering if such a person is able to perform the functions of not only the owner of the Oval Office of the White House, but also the supreme commander of one of the most powerful armies in the world," Plotnikova wrote for the paper, which was founded nearly 100 years ago in Russia.

Pointing to columns written by American physicians, as well as previous health battles Biden has faced, including those related to brain aneurysms, the paper suggested Biden has repeatedly "embarrassed himself" on the world stage as a result of some kind of cognitive impairment.

The author listed five categories to support the paper's claim that Biden suffers from dementia and provided specific examples for each. The categories included: forgetfulness, disorientation, aimless wandering, behavioral changes including aggression, and difficulties in movement.
I can feel your pain.
Biden and most of America couldn't wait to "cut and run" in Afghanistan. As to the rest of your drivel - if you believe Russian propaganda you might as well believe bible stories

Back
Top Bottom