• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

We can see why Putin knew Biden would do nothing

I just stated facts.
You are clueless of facts.
One is that Putin did nothing while Trump was there.
Irrelevant coincidence.
the other is the i=utter failure in Afghanistan,
Agree. The withdrawal was an abysmal fail.
and the other is that even liberals now know Biden has dementia. that is no secret.
Same as Loser #45. See, I can make stupid shit up just like you.
He is an embarrassment who has to be whisked away by his wife so he won't say the wrong thing. Can you see Melania pulling Donald away by the ear?
Yup, and more.

No. Putin only attacked Ukraine once he realized he had lost his loyal employee Donald Trump serving in the White House of the United States.
Right. After Trump left, he knew Biden wouldn't do jack.....

You are clueless of facts.

Irrelevant coincidence.

Agree. The withdrawal was an abysmal fail.

Same as Loser #45. See, I can make stupid shit up just like you.

Yup, and more.

All of your post is false equivalences. You do that often. Why?

Took me four seconds. Why couldn't YOU do this? More importantly, why is it you didn't know this?

However, Shokin swore in a statement that Biden’s true motive lied in his investigation into Burisma Holdings. Biden’s son Hunter sat on the company’s board.
Bwahahahaha!!! 🤣

An affidavit from a known corrupt former Ukrainian prosecutor general submitted on behalf of another corrupt former Ukrainian official facing charges in Austria isn’t proof of squat.

Bwahahahaha!!! 🤣

An affidavit from a known corrupt former Ukrainian prosecutor general submitted on behalf of another corrupt former Ukrainian official facing charges in Austria isn’t proof of squat.
You doubted it existed because you are not very well versed in politics. I proved it to you. that was actually a powder puff piece too. If you want the real news and not the pablum from MSM, read this link:

"At the time, Shokin’s office was investigating Burisma. Shokin told me he was making plans to question Hunter Biden about $3 million in fees that Biden and his partner, Archer, collected from Burisma through their American firm. Documents seized by the FBI in an unrelated case confirm the payments, which in many months totaled more than $166,000.
In a newly sworn affidavit prepared for a European court, Shokin testified that when he was fired in March 2016, he was told the reason was that Biden was unhappy about the Burisma investigation. “The truth is that I was forced out because I was leading a wide-ranging corruption probe into Burisma Holdings, a natural gas firm active in Ukraine and Joe Biden’s son, Hunter Biden, was a member of the Board of Directors,” Shokin testified."

His handlers refuse to allow a medical exam. But, one does not need to examine a duck to know it is a duck.

If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, acts like a duck, and waddles into the water and paddles like a duck, it is a pretty sure bet that it IS a duck.

so just more far right wing talking points - -got it. Wake me up when you have names and real sources of "his handlers" and a medical report comes out saying he has dementia, then maybe - just maybe, I'll take your posts seriously, I won't be holding my breath

so just more far right wing talking points - -got it. Wake me up when you have names and real sources of "his handlers" and a medical report comes out saying he has dementia, then maybe - just maybe, I'll take your posts seriously, I won't be holding my breath
The left insisted that Trump take a cognitive test and now refuses to let Biden be examined.

But, hey, you keep right on denying the obvious.

Well, obviously he was wrong.

Both Putin and Trump badly underestimated him, and faced the consequences.
No invasion under Trump was there?

PS. I have asked this a hundred times to the sound of crickets.

The left insisted that Trump take a cognitive test and now refuses to let Biden be examined.

But, hey, you keep right on denying the obvious.

I didn't care of Trump took one, but he took one at the urging of someone at the White House when he was rushed to Walter Reed - not "the left".

But wait - you said earlier it's KNOWN that Biden has dementia and here you are saying someone is refusing to let him be tested. First - WHO is refusing to let him get tested and second - - if it's known by everyone that he has it already, WHY have him tested?

Holy twisted pretzel Batman - i sure hope you have a good chiropractor!

It was your b=guy who threatened Zelensky if he didn't call off the dogs on the company Hunter worked at. Get your facts straight.
That is complete bullshit!!!

Biden admitted it. Where have you been? He laughed about them not getting the billion if they didn't fire the prosecutor investigating the company his son raked in 80K a month from.
Hunter didn’t work there at the time…

We can see why Putin knew Biden would do nothing​

A fitting title for your little rant. Biden is not doing nothing. So in this case you cannot even put together a reasoned, honest thread title!!!
Oh sure, Biden's been doing stuff, but what has he done that truly helps the American people?

No invasion under Trump was there?

PS. I have asked this a hundred times to the sound of crickets.

Yes. And we have answered you: Putin had no need to fear NATO and attack Ukraine when he had his man in the White House, gutting and undermining NATO and telling everyone how great he is.

How many more times are you going to ask?

Tell that to thousands of Kurds…
The town was destroyed and tens of tho\usands were killed under Trump?

The Dems are the kings of false equivalences

Yes. And we have answered you: Putin had no need to fear NATO and attack Ukraine when he had his man in the White House, gutting and undermining NATO and telling everyone how great he is.

How many more times are you going to ask?
Okeeeyyyy. And..................?

so are you saying Trump is not an " Intelligent " person seeing he lies ALL the time?
Have a nice day
That crowd size thingy was a whopper, wasn't it? OMG! what a liar, eh?

Back
Top Bottom