• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

We can see why Putin knew Biden would do nothing

This is frigging unbelievable. Here I point out that Putin KNEW Biden has dementia and that is the reason he invaded the Ukraine and the DEMOCRATS put Biden into office and I want a WW!!!?? If we have that it is going to be the Democrat's fault. As it is, it is the Dems fault for Putin invading because they had confr=irmation of this woke administration with Afghanistan. They are weak wokies.
Correct. Biden is so demented, he called Putin a genius, a term he had previously reserved for himself. Also, he asked Putin if the latter had interfered in US elections as US intelligence agencies had said, and - I kid you not - Biden believed Putin over US intelligence agencies. And finally, Biden withheld aid from Ukraine that Congress had passed. The man is clearly unfit.

Correct. Biden is so demented, he called Putin a genius, a term he had previously reserved for himself. Also, he asked Putin if the latter had interfered in US elections as US intelligence agencies had said, and - I kid you not - Biden believed Putin over US intelligence agencies. And finally, Biden withheld aid from Ukraine that Congress had passed. The man is clearly unfit.
It was your b=guy who threatened Zelensky if he didn't call off the dogs on the company Hunter worked at. Get your facts straight.

It was your b=guy who threatened Zelensky if he didn't call off the dogs on the company Hunter worked at. Get your facts straight.
The prosecutor, as I understand it, was widely recognized as corrupt. He was removed by parliament thanks to pressure from the IMF, Biden, and his own country’s investigators. But you are free to believe Trump. It’s apparently how you roll.

Any invasion and killing of civilians when Trump was there?

Just checking.

Deluded with lies. Poor guy.
Biden admitted it. Where have you been? He laughed about them not getting the billion if they didn't fire the prosecutor investigating the company his son raked in 80K a month from.

The prosecutor, as I understand it, was widely recognized as corrupt. He was removed by parliament thanks to pressure from the IMF, Biden, and his own country’s investigators. But you are free to believe Trump. It’s apparently how you roll.
He was NOT widely recognized as corrupt.

Putin has derided Biden by saying he was forgetful. We see here that the Russian government knows Biden has dementia and certainly Putin knew also and wasn't going to tell the press he knew this. It is really heartbreaking that people elected this buffoon knowing that even at the time he was hidden away in the basement because of cognitive impairment. this was no secret to Putin and he knew he could invade Ukraine, particularly after seeing Biden cutting and running in Afghanistan. All those who voted for Biden can see what the result has been. I hope you're happy. I am disgusted.

"Americans feel sorry for their president, but at the same time they are wondering if such a person is able to perform the functions of not only the owner of the Oval Office of the White House, but also the supreme commander of one of the most powerful armies in the world," Plotnikova wrote for the paper, which was founded nearly 100 years ago in Russia.

Pointing to columns written by American physicians, as well as previous health battles Biden has faced, including those related to brain aneurysms, the paper suggested Biden has repeatedly "embarrassed himself" on the world stage as a result of some kind of cognitive impairment.

The author listed five categories to support the paper's claim that Biden suffers from dementia and provided specific examples for each. The categories included: forgetfulness, disorientation, aimless wandering, behavioral changes including aggression, and difficulties in movement.
@Paradoxical promoting Russian state propaganda. Just another Wednesday.

This is frigging unbelievable. Here I point out that Putin KNEW Biden has dementia and that is the reason he invaded the Ukraine and the DEMOCRATS put Biden into office and I want a WW!!!?? If we have that it is going to be the Democrat's fault. As it is, it is the Dems fault for Putin invading because they had confr=irmation of this woke administration with Afghanistan. They are weak wokies.
You aren’t pointing out anything other than your own extreme bias against Biden/Dems. A prejudice so strong that you happily spread Russian state propaganda that you copied from Fox News.

Disgusting.

Get your facts straight, @Paradoxical. Shokin wasn’t investigating Burisma or Hunter Biden when then Vice President Biden threatened to withhold financial aid to Ukraine. A fact that has been verified many times over.

And to be absolutely clear, Biden was carrying out direction from his boss at the time, President Obama. The threatened withholding was applauded by anti corruption groups in Ukraine and European allies.

@Paradoxical promoting Russian state propaganda. Just another Wednesday.
I just stated facts. One is that Putin did nothing while Trump was there. the other is the i=utter failure in Afghanistan, and the other is that even liberals now know Biden has dementia. that is no secret.

He is an embarrassment who has to be whisked away by his wife so he won't say the wrong thing. Can you see Melania pulling Donald away by the ear?

You aren’t pointing out anything other than your own extreme bias against Biden/Dems. A prejudice so strong that you happily spread Russian state propaganda that you copied from Fox News.

Disgusting.
So, lemme get this straight. The TRUTH can't be told because Russia might read it? Really!?

Putin doesn't need me or Tucker to know that Biden is in a serious state of decline. The evidence is all around. Stop ignoring it cause he's your guy.

Get your facts straight, @Paradoxical. Shokin wasn’t investigating Burisma or Hunter Biden when then Vice President Biden threatened to withhold financial aid to Ukraine. A fact that has been verified many times over.

And to be absolutely clear, Biden was carrying out direction from his boss at the time, President Obama. The threatened withholding was applauded by anti corruption groups in Ukraine and European allies.
So the fact that he said he was investigating Burisma is a lie because you don't like it? His swearing under oath isn't good enough for you because it doesn't fit your narrative?

So the fact that he said he was investigating Burisma is a lie because you don't like it? His swearing under oath isn't good enough for you because it doesn't fit your narrative?
Cite, with link, references to Shokin testifying under oath that he was investigating Burisma/Hunter Biden at the time he was fired.

So, lemme get this straight. The TRUTH can't be told because Russia might read it? Really!?

Putin doesn't need me or Tucker to know that Biden is in a serious state of decline. The evidence is all around. Stop ignoring it cause he's your guy.
The only kind of “truth” you’re interested in is found on Parler and Loser #45’s so-called “TRUTH” social platform (that is, if it’s working today).

Cite, with link, references to Shokin testifying under oath that he was investigating Burisma/Hunter Biden at the time he was fired.
Took me four seconds. Why couldn't YOU do this? More importantly, why is it you didn't know this?

However, Shokin swore in a statement that Biden’s true motive lied in his investigation into Burisma Holdings. Biden’s son Hunter sat on the company’s board.

The only kind of “truth” you’re interested in is found on Parler and Loser #45’s so-called “TRUTH” social platform (that is, if it’s working today).
Waiting for Truth Social to roll out or Twitter to be taken over.

it is known that Biden has it but Dems hide behind the drapes and think no one knows they are there.

Can we see the medical report that shows he has dementia or are you just speaking out your ass again?

Can we see the medical report that shows he has dementia or are you just speaking out your ass again?
His handlers refuse to allow a medical exam. But, one does not need to examine a duck to know it is a duck.

If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, acts like a duck, and waddles into the water and paddles like a duck, it is a pretty sure bet that it IS a duck.

Putin has derided Biden by saying he was forgetful. We see here that the Russian government knows Biden has dementia and certainly Putin knew also and wasn't going to tell the press he knew this. It is really heartbreaking that people elected this buffoon knowing that even at the time he was hidden away in the basement because of cognitive impairment. this was no secret to Putin and he knew he could invade Ukraine, particularly after seeing Biden cutting and running in Afghanistan. All those who voted for Biden can see what the result has been. I hope you're happy. I am disgusted.

"Americans feel sorry for their president, but at the same time they are wondering if such a person is able to perform the functions of not only the owner of the Oval Office of the White House, but also the supreme commander of one of the most powerful armies in the world," Plotnikova wrote for the paper, which was founded nearly 100 years ago in Russia.

Pointing to columns written by American physicians, as well as previous health battles Biden has faced, including those related to brain aneurysms, the paper suggested Biden has repeatedly "embarrassed himself" on the world stage as a result of some kind of cognitive impairment.

The author listed five categories to support the paper's claim that Biden suffers from dementia and provided specific examples for each. The categories included: forgetfulness, disorientation, aimless wandering, behavioral changes including aggression, and difficulties in movement.

Well, obviously Putin badly miscalculated. So did Trump. And man did they both pay a dear price for it. THIS is gonna leave a mark in the morning:

Well, obviously Putin miscalculated. So did Trump. And man did they both pay a dear price for it. THIS is gonna leave a mark in the morning:

OK, so Biden made statements through his handler denouncing Putin's massacre.

Ummm, did this happen when TRUMP was there?

OK, so Biden made statements through his handler denouncing Putin's massacre.

Ummm, did this happen when TRUMP was there?

No. Putin only attacked Ukraine once he realized he had lost his loyal employee Donald Trump serving in the White House of the United States.

Back
Top Bottom