• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

We Can Officially Add Truth Social To The Ever-Growing List Of Donald trump’s Business Failures

This old man (84) knows nothing about Twitter or Facebook or ...

But I guessed that President Trump's version would be a dud.

With all due respect, why would it be a success?

I voted twice for him (and would do so again if given a chance), but he is so Mr. Yesterday.

The Republican Party is also moving on under younger and more diplomatic leadership.

The Donald is a real character. He seems to lack any sense of self-awareness.

<snip>

The Donald is a real character. He seems to lack any sense of self-awareness.
Self-awareness, tact, morals, restraint, modesty, empathy, the list of what Donald Trump lacks is long.

Hope he spent a lot of his $$$ on it.

But really, I think it might be too soon to say it's failed. It was rushed, and was never expected to be fully operational until the end of this month.
This is funny but so expected.

They had around 2 million people at first. Now, it's down to 300 thousand.

LOL.

I liked this one on Twitter:

@covie_93
C'mon guys 'Truth social' is not a complete failure, it got devin nunes out of Congress.
1:03 PM · Mar 5, 2022

Back
Top Bottom