• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

We all will catch this bug.

Roadkill88

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Two years ago I made this statement after talking to my doctor and watching what was happening around us. The word Vaccine was used for the medicine they started giving out. And even Websters Dictionary changed their definition of the word Vaccine so that the medicines being pushed could use the word as a description. The website "Wayback Machine" has all the evidence for this fact. There is no vaccine. What you are given will not prevent you from getting the virus, or from spreading it around if you already have it. We all will catch this bug. And yes....many will die from the complications. As will many die from the so called vaccine itself. Their is plenty of data on sickness and death from the shots. To ignore this is idiotic. So you have to make a choice. And in the end....it is your choice. Forcing you is not a choice.

Well, I chose the lesser of the 2 evils...the shot...die now or die later...I chose later...

Two years ago I made this statement after talking to my doctor and watching what was happening around us. The word Vaccine was used for the medicine they started giving out. And even Websters Dictionary changed their definition of the word Vaccine so that the medicines being pushed could use the word as a description. The website "Wayback Machine" has all the evidence for this fact. There is no vaccine. What you are given will not prevent you from getting the virus, or from spreading it around if you already have it. We all will catch this bug. And yes....many will die from the complications. As will many die from the so called vaccine itself. Their is plenty of data on sickness and death from the shots. To ignore this is idiotic. So you have to make a choice. And in the end....it is your choice. Forcing you is not a choice.
There are certainly some peices of misinformation here. For example, the statement 'many will die from the vaccine'. Some will, but far far more will die because they didn't have the vaccine.

Well, I chose the lesser of the 2 evils...the shot...die now or die later...I chose later...
Are you old? Are you morbidly obese? Are you in bad health with multiple co-morbid ailments?

If you are...take the shots...but the odds are at some point your body will fail you and you will die anyway. Because you are vaccinated, you wont die of 'COVID'...you will die of any of the co-morbid ailments that unhealthy people died of and were classified of and by before COVID became a thing. If you arent vaccinated, the odds are still that at some point you wil die, but whether you die of hypertension, or pneumonia, or any of 100 other complications caused by your co-morbid ailments due to your unhealthy body, you will be yet another victim of COVID and your potentially life threatening disorders will be ignored.

If however you are NOT old and not morbidly obese and not in bad health with multiple co-morbid ailments, even if you DO catch COVID the odds are 99.4% in your favor of not dying of COVID.

Totally disagree.

Some will never get the virus. There are most definitely vaccines. The vaccines used in the USA are safe.

In the unfortunately possible scenario of a war with Russia, perhaps we should parachute in all of our anti-vaxers. They could block the supply lines with trucks and then bore the opposition to death with poorly spelled disinformation horseshit.

In the unfortunately possible scenario of a war with Russia, perhaps we should parachute in all of our anti-vaxers. They could block the supply lines with trucks and then bore the opposition to death with poorly spelled disinformation horseshit.
Oh, I thought you were going to suggest they breathe on the Russians.

Oh, I thought you were going to suggest they breathe on the Russians.
Nah, like I've said, I want this pandemic gone.

I'm going to ask the question I ask all you anti mandate haters that I've never gotten an answer for.

The vaccine overwhelmingly keeps people out of the hospital. Our hospitals failed under peaks of Covid patients. How else would you deal with that besides the obvious, easiest answer, the vaccine?

I've never heard a plan for that from any of ya. Maybe if I just ask it enough. So, will you be building new hospitals, educating new staff, ramping up production of equipment for any future surges so we don't have to keep calling in troops to do triage in the parking lots?

Biden picked the obvious answer, vaccines. What's your plan?

That (bolded above) ignores the (well documented) reality that the odds (chances?) of dying from any of the EUA COVID-19 vaccinations are far lower than than dying from COVID-19 for people in all age groups.

If however you are NOT old and not morbidly obese and not in bad health with multiple co-morbid ailments, even if you DO catch COVID the odds are 99.4% in your favor of not dying of COVID.

If everybody meeting your "NOT" criteria didn't vax, how many dead would that 0.6% be?

If everybody meeting your "NOT" criteria didn't vax, how many dead would that 0.6% be?

Yep, and not dying does not mean not suffering serious and long lasting consequences. Of the many who did not die from polio, quite a few are still suffering its serious and long lasting consequences.

Speaking of vaccine, the majority of death from influenza is among the unvaxxed. Among healthy children, it's 80%.

Another thoroughly stupid OP from a science denier.

I'm going to ask the question I ask all you anti mandate haters that I've never gotten an answer for.

The vaccine overwhelmingly keeps people out of the hospital. Our hospitals failed under peaks of Covid patients. How else would you deal with that besides the obvious, easiest answer, the vaccine?

I've never heard a plan for that from any of ya. Maybe if I just ask it enough. So, will you be building new hospitals, educating new staff, ramping up production of equipment for any future surges so we don't have to keep calling in troops to do triage in the parking lots?

Biden picked the obvious answer, vaccines. What's your plan?
Biden was one of the first anti-vaxxers.

Then I'll assume that you were not listening during the 2020 debates when Joe and Kamela claimed they would not take the vaccine if Trump said they should.

I wouldn't take it if Trump, Biden or Harris said to take it. Especially Trump because of his track record for lying.

I did take it because medical professionals recommended it.

I wouldn't take it if Trump, Biden or Harris said to take it. Especially Trump because of his track record for lying.
Either way you attempt to spin it, Biden and Harris started out as antivaxxers. The fact that they said "If Trump said they should take it" was just an attempt at plausible deniability. They were attempting to talk down the vaccines if developed during the Trump Administration
I did take it because medical professionals recommended it
I took it as well, because medical professionals developed it and I prefer not to get Covid. I am not an anti-vaxxer like Joe and Kamela were.

Either way you attempt to spin it, Biden and Harris started out as antivaxxers. The fact that they said "If Trump said they should take it" was just an attempt at plausible deniability. They were attempting to talk down the vaccines if developed during the Trump Administration

I took it as well, because medical professionals developed it and I prefer not to get Covid. I am not an anti-vaxxer like Joe and Kamela were.

Please lie again.

Quote Harris.

Oh boy. I wonder whose sock puppet this is.

The word Vaccine was used for the medicine they started giving out. And even Websters Dictionary changed their definition of the word Vaccine so that the medicines being pushed could use the word as a description. The website "Wayback Machine" has all the evidence for this fact. There is no vaccine.

Stupid red herring. Definitions of words are updated all the time to reflect modern reality. The word "computer" was once used to refer to a person who did computations. Did you use such a person to spew your bullshit on the internet?

What you are given will not prevent you from getting the virus, or from spreading it around if you already have it.

Lie. The vaccines prevent a lot of people from getting the virus. You are several times less likely to get infected if you are vaccinated, especially if your inoculation is up to date.

We all will catch this bug. And yes....many will die from the complications.

Maybe so, but if you're not vaccinated, you are tens of times more likely to die from the complications of the "bug" than if you're not vaccinated.

As will many die from the so called vaccine itself. Their is plenty of data on sickness and death from the shots. To ignore this is idiotic. So you have to make a choice. And in the end....it is your choice. Forcing you is not a choice.

Lie. To pretend that any significant number of people have died from the vaccines is idiotic. There is plenty of data that indicates overwhelmingly that the vaccines are safe and that you are far, far more likely to die if you are not vaccinated than if you are vaccinated. So much more so that spreading this lie of yours is borderline criminal.

You are far more likely to "die now" if you DON'T get the shot. Reach out for what Jesus has given you.

1646410909436.png

Back
Top Bottom