• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

We all will catch this bug.

Reading comprehension severely lacking...got it...

Writing clarity severely lacking: "the shot...die now...."

"I chose the lesser of the 2 evils...[the shot...die now] [or die later]...I chose later...."

Perhaps try using proper punctuation and writing in complete sentences, and maybe people will understand what you're trying to say.

"I chose the lesser of the 2 evils...[the shot...die now] [or die later]...I chose later...."

Perhaps try using proper punctuation and writing in complete sentences, and maybe people will understand what you're trying to say.
Try taking a course in reading comprehension...

Try taking a course in reading comprehension...

I have. Many. What I learned tells me that your writing is incoherent.

Two years ago I made this statement after talking to my doctor and watching what was happening around us. The word Vaccine was used for the medicine they started giving out. And even Websters Dictionary changed their definition of the word Vaccine so that the medicines being pushed could use the word as a description. The website "Wayback Machine" has all the evidence for this fact. There is no vaccine. What you are given will not prevent you from getting the virus, or from spreading it around if you already have it. We all will catch this bug. And yes....many will die from the complications. As will many die from the so called vaccine itself. Their is plenty of data on sickness and death from the shots. To ignore this is idiotic. So you have to make a choice. And in the end....it is your choice. Forcing you is not a choice.
What is your "aha" moment/

And "vaccine'? Not sure of your issue.

DO you know anyone who works in acute care hospitals??? We NEEDED the hospitalizations to decrease as soon as humanly possible. People were dying from non covid diseaseas (my brother was one of them) because the hospitals and ERs were over capacity and understaffed (and were already using temp employees - many (not all) of which are marginal at best .

The vaccine CLEARLY protects against the severity of the disease. The people we are seeing profoundly ill in hospital are nearly all unvaccinated or undervaccinated - the exceptions are those with significant immune issues due to disease or treatment. Many of our covid patients "live" but will likely never leave the hospital. DO you think hospitals can absorb the numbers of chronically critically ill patients? Ones that are on ventilators that are too sick to move to a facility where they can live the rest of their lives on vents?

What the hell is your "aha" moment?

This pandemic messed with alot of healthcare workers, We are seeing people exiting their careers because enough is enough. High paying benefitted jobs at that.

Does the vaccine have a chance of eradicating covid. Of course not. And?????

You need to hang up your sorry ass rhetoric and talk to healthcare workers with significant covid experience.

What is your "aha" moment/

And "vaccine'? Not sure of your issue.

DO you know anyone who works in acute care hospitals??? We NEEDED the hospitalizations to decrease as soon as humanly possible. People were dying from non covid diseaseas (my brother was one of them) because the hospitals and ERs were over capacity and understaffed (and were already using temp employees - many (not all) of which are marginal at best .

The vaccine CLEARLY protects against the severity of the disease. The people we are seeing profoundly ill in hospital are nearly all unvaccinated or undervaccinated - the exceptions are those with significant immune issues due to disease or treatment. Many of our covid patients "live" but will likely never leave the hospital. DO you think hospitals can absorb the numbers of chronically critically ill patients? Ones that are on ventilators that are too sick to move to a facility where they can live the rest of their lives on vents?

What the hell is your "aha" moment?

This pandemic messed with alot of healthcare workers, We are seeing people exiting their careers because enough is enough. High paying benefitted jobs at that.

Does the vaccine have a chance of eradicating covid. Of course not. And?????

You need to hang up your sorry ass rhetoric and talk to healthcare workers with significant covid experience.
It is still amazing to me that we are still talking about the majority of people dying in hospitals from Covid are not vaccinated.
Do those truly stupid people understand that more people die from Covid because they are unvaccinated? That's like (a white person) walking around South Chicago at midnight singing "Singing in the Rain" and pretending you're Gene Kelly.

Nothing about even getting out of this outbreak feels like a win..

I'm going to ask the question I ask all you anti mandate haters that I've never gotten an answer for.

The vaccine overwhelmingly keeps people out of the hospital. Our hospitals failed under peaks of Covid patients. How else would you deal with that besides the obvious, easiest answer, the vaccine?

I've never heard a plan for that from any of ya. Maybe if I just ask it enough. So, will you be building new hospitals, educating new staff, ramping up production of equipment for any future surges so we don't have to keep calling in troops to do triage in the parking lots?

Biden picked the obvious answer, vaccines. What's your plan?
A more aggressive approach to educating the American people on what CDC recommends in order to protect yourself.

It would also be helpful for Biden to be consistent in following the guidelines himself. In observing his inconsistency when it comes to wearing a mask I wonder how consistent he is in also washing his hands when on several occasions he was seen coughing in his hands and then shaking hands with people in the audience.

That would be considered to be provocative and might start a war.
Especially if they'd been fed raw onions and garlic first!

Then I'll assume that you were not listening during the 2020 debates when Joe and Kamela claimed they would not take the vaccine if Trump said they should.
Is Biden vaccinated?
You can't be a covidiot antivaxxer if you are vaccinated.
The proof of the pudding is in the eating.

So.....Harris said she wouldn't take the vaccine if the jackass told her to. Smart woman! The jackass is a lying oaf. No one should believe a thing he says. On the other hand she did get vaccinated after the FDA, the CDC, and Dr Fauci recommended it.

Quote =/= Watch this video.

"Not if Trump....."

That isn't antivaxx. That is anti Trump.

"If the public health professionals, if Dr. Fauci, if the doctors tell us that we should take it, I’ll be the first in line to take it. Absolutely. But if Donald Trump tells us that we should take it, I’m not taking it."

"Well, I think that's going to be an issue for all of us. I will say that I would not trust Donald Trump. And it would have to be a credible source of information that talks about the efficacy and the reliability of whatever he's talking about. I will not take his word for it. He wants us to inject bleach. I — no, I will not take his word."

Quote =/= Watch this video.

"Not if Trump....."

That isn't antivaxx. That is anti Trump.

"If the public health professionals, if Dr. Fauci, if the doctors tell us that we should take it, I’ll be the first in line to take it. Absolutely. But if Donald Trump tells us that we should take it, I’m not taking it."

"Well, I think that's going to be an issue for all of us. I will say that I would not trust Donald Trump. And it would have to be a credible source of information that talks about the efficacy and the reliability of whatever he's talking about. I will not take his word for it. He wants us to inject bleach. I — no, I will not take his word."
Ofcourse it was anti-Trump, which was the motivation for being anti-vax at the time. Their intention was to sow distrust in the vaccines if they were developed during the Trump administration during Trump. So they pushed the nonsense suggestion that Trump would push the FDA to approve vaccines before they were fully tested. Once again at the time, Biden and Harris were anti-vaxxers. They did not support the vaccines until after the election..

Ofcourse it was anti-Trump, which was the motivation for being anti-vax at the time. Their intention was to sow distrust in the vaccines if they were developed during the Trump administration during Trump. So they pushed the nonsense suggestion that Trump would push the FDA to approve vaccines before they were fully tested. Once again at the time, Biden and Harris were anti-vaxxers. They did not support the vaccines until after the election..

Not antivaxx, anti-Trump

"If the public health professionals, if Dr. Fauci, if the doctors tell us that we should take it, I’ll be the first in line to take it. Absolutely."

Stop lying.

Two years ago I made this statement after talking to my doctor and watching what was happening around us. The word Vaccine was used for the medicine they started giving out. And even Websters Dictionary changed their definition of the word Vaccine so that the medicines being pushed could use the word as a description. The website "Wayback Machine" has all the evidence for this fact. There is no vaccine. What you are given will not prevent you from getting the virus, or from spreading it around if you already have it. We all will catch this bug. And yes....many will die from the complications. As will many die from the so called vaccine itself. Their is plenty of data on sickness and death from the shots. To ignore this is idiotic. So you have to make a choice. And in the end....it is your choice. Forcing you is not a choice.
****ing moronic nonsense. Holy shit, why do you people bother?
Yeah, there is no vaccine just like there is still smallpox, measles, rubella, tetanus, rabies, polio, etc etc etc, oh wait, those aren't issues thanks to effectiveness. of vaccines

Why would anyone take medical advice from a dunce like Trump-especially an ignorant dunce who spent as much time as possible downplaying the deadly nature of the virus? This is what Harris is saying. Hint; stay off social media if you want to learn anything.

Back
Top Bottom