• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

We all will catch this bug.

Amazon cmon lmao, if smallpox evolved and got more virulent it would have killed everyone

yes it is, simple if they evolved into more lethal viruses after encountering humans, we’d all be non existent

Wrong.

If a disease kills the host too quickly spread is inhibited.

You are incredibly wrong.

Amazon cmon lmao,

It's a book :rolleyes: The link gives you a description of the book. Jeebus, you didnt understand that I was sourcing facts in a book? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I have an epidemiology "library," most of the books are on my Kindle now. There's more than 50 and I have offered to share my booklist several times here on the forum. I'd be happy to share it if you'd like, it's in an Excel spreadsheet.

if smallpox evolved and got more virulent/ and lethal it would have killed everyone

More lethal does not = 100% :rolleyes:

And starting back in the 1700s they were using a form of innoculation against small pox. Formal vaccines came later. So your sentence is just plain stupid.

Last edited:
It's a book :rolleyes: The link gives you a description of the book. Jeebus, you didnt understand that I was sourcing facts in a book? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I have an epidemiology "library," most of the books are on my Kindle now. There's more than 50 and I have offered to share my booklist several times here on the forum. I'd be happy to share it if you'd like.

And starting back in the 1700s they were using a form of innoculation against small pox. Formal vaccines came later. So your sentence is just plain stupid.
As are you statements, simply plain stupid

Pretty easy to see how viruses and their evolutions are not simple at all. And "lethal virus" means it can be lethal to humans, especially above the normal for most viruses. It does not mean that it is lethal to all humans, 100% if they contract it.

Yes it does, you state they evolve and get more lethal, there is no science backing your ridiculous claims

Wrong.

If a disease kills the host too quickly spread is inhibited.

You are incredibly wrong.

His claim was that all viruses become less deadly over time. That's not true. It's common but not for all. And not only that, it takes time. It took centuries for the measles to do so. Small pox got more deadly for 300 years in regions where populations had been exposed for generations.

So I dont feel like waiting 300 yrs for covid to 'decide' if it's going to mutate to be more or less virulent...I'm not going to bet lives on that and shrug it off with "meh, it'll become just like a cold". :rolleyes:

Yes it does, you state they evolve and get more lethal, there is no science backing your ridiculous claims
No. I stated they can evolve to become more lethal. They don't have to do so. But some have evolved to do so, and I provided some evidence. Nowhere did I say it was an absolute that they did evolve or will evolve to be more lethal.

Last edited:
Two years ago I made this statement after talking to my doctor and watching what was happening around us. The word Vaccine was used for the medicine they started giving out. And even Websters Dictionary changed their definition of the word Vaccine so that the medicines being pushed could use the word as a description. The website "Wayback Machine" has all the evidence for this fact. There is no vaccine. What you are given will not prevent you from getting the virus, or from spreading it around if you already have it. We all will catch this bug. And yes....many will die from the complications. As will many die from the so called vaccine itself. Their is plenty of data on sickness and death from the shots. To ignore this is idiotic. So you have to make a choice. And in the end....it is your choice. Forcing you is not a choice.
Smh…it’s really sad when you use the fact that a dictionary updated an entry as support for anti-vaccine positions. Especially when the revised definition says the same thing as the previous definition, only in more specific, scientific terms.

The science of vaccinations has a history that goes back a few centuries in its evolution from its discovery to effectiveness and details the how and why it works. You are not going to fit all of that within 5 lines or so of text in a dictionary.

Also, no mass deaths from vaccines. Now, there is a tiny percentage, if we assume that the VAERS reports are all correct (and you shouldn’t given that the site itself tells you not to) which is at 6000 out of all the vaccines given as of July 2021. In the same period, 3000 died of food poisoning: do we scare people into not eating?

Has no relevance to the effectiveness of vaccines.

And it's also a lie. He and Harris said they'd take it when the medical experts said to, but wouldnt take it on The Donald's recommendation.

LOL only a moron would take medical advice from The Donald.

What’s your actual data on this, other than a make believe graph
You're calling information from the CDC 'make believe?'

The CDC is the official Center for Disease Control in the United States of America.

The CDC has solid science behind their data. What do you have to dispute that?

The Unvaccinated die at a rate of 9.74 individuals per 100,000. Fully boosted die at a rate of 0.71 per 100,000.

The unvaccinated are 97 times more likely to die of COVID than fully boosted adults.

Vaccines are protecting people, and they are safe. Used by millions without a problem.

Vaccines are part of what organized society does. Qualified experts work on common problems and share the results with the rest of society. The rest of society benefits from the skills of the best. It's all organized through our society's official organization, the government.

Some people choose to disbelieve in this system, have no faith in government. Many of them have died because of it. Most of them did not have to die since we got the vaccines. Many of them trusted their friends who wrongly advised them not to get vaccinated. Gossip, rumors and propaganda are no substitute for officially recognized science. Sadly, this is a case where listening to the wrong information is getting people killed.

COVID places life-and-death importance on the ability to find, learn and verify correct information over reliance on peer pressure.

Last edited:
Smh…it’s really sad when you use the fact that a dictionary updated an entry as support for anti-vaccine positions. Especially when the revised definition says the same thing as the previous definition, only in more specific, scientific terms.

The science of vaccinations has a history that goes back a few centuries in its evolution from its discovery to effectiveness and details the how and why it works. You are not going to fit all of that within 5 lines or so of text in a dictionary.

Also, no mass deaths from vaccines. Now, there is a tiny percentage, if we assume that the VAERS reports are all correct (and you shouldn’t given that the site itself tells you not to) which is at 6000 out of all the vaccines given as of July 2021. In the same period, 3000 died of food poisoning: do we scare people into not eating?
Vaccine comes from "cowpox" as that is the first time we recognized that exposure to disease or similar (they did try smallpox sores, but that was iffy at best, while exposure to cowpox was pretty established as working well against smallpox with little side effects) could prompt our immune system (before we really even knew what an immune system did or certainly how it worked) into keeping out that "illness", smallpox in this case.

It's why I generally ask anyone who tries to make that ridiculous argument to explain exactly what they think a vaccine does, what really are vaccines, how this isn't a vaccine but those others are, etc. Basically give details not just a claim.

Not if you are a healthy individual with no health problems and particuarly, diabetes, lower respiratory problems, obesity. Once again the left leaning media, democrats and government misled the country causing more dissension.
Was the entire world "misled", or are six million dead, and counting, the result of every government in the world, left and right, misleading their people? Think!

I have an epidemiology "library," most of the books are on my Kindle now. There's more than 50 and I have offered to share my booklist several times here on the forum. I'd be happy to share it if you'd like, it's in an Excel spreadsheet.

It was thanks to you that I bought 'The Coming Plague'. I learned a lot. (y)

Well, bad smells tend to stick around; and Trump's stink still lingers. That's how badly he affected America,
I suggest that improved personal hygiene might solve your problem
America's reputation and global respect for America-which you probably believe is irrelevant.
While I don't lose any sleep over what the rest of the world thinks of America, Americans, or America's presidents, You are only speaking for the fringe left.
You should be grateful that the useless, lying, delusional prick has gone.
Yes I wish Dementia Joe Biden was gone, however he is still occupying his "depends" in the White House at this time.

I suggest that improved personal hygiene might solve your problem

While I don't lose any sleep over what the rest of the world thinks of America, Americans, or America's presidents, You are only speaking for the fringe left.

Yes I wish Dementia Joe Biden was gone, however he is still occupying his "depends" in the White House at this time.
So you have nothing to add except, 'but Biden...' Pathetic.

Can you send me a link to where they keep records of people who died from COVID and were vaccinated? Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom