• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Watergate's John Dean on Cohen filing: Congress will have to 'start impeachment proceedings'

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...n-on-cohen-filing-congress-will-have-to-start

John Dean, a key figure in the Watergate scandal, says allegations made against President Trump in a bombshell court filing released Friday are evidence enough for Congress to begin impeachment proceedings.

Dean's comments were made in an appearance on CNN's "Erin Burnett OutFront" shortly after the memo in a case involving Trump's former longtime attorney Michael Cohen was released by federal prosecutors in New York.
===================================================
Dean, famous for his bombshell Congressional testimony during the Watergate hearings, is a lawyer by training & is perhaps the person most familiar with the impeachment process.

https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...n-on-cohen-filing-congress-will-have-to-start

John Dean, a key figure in the Watergate scandal, says allegations made against President Trump in a bombshell court filing released Friday are evidence enough for Congress to begin impeachment proceedings.

Dean's comments were made in an appearance on CNN's "Erin Burnett OutFront" shortly after the memo in a case involving Trump's former longtime attorney Michael Cohen was released by federal prosecutors in New York.
Dean, famous for his bombshell Congressional testimony during the Watergate hearings, is a lawyer by training & is perhaps the person most familiar with the impeachment process.

He's also one of the biggest hacks going. He's a rat and now hates the GOP

John Dean's opinion does not mean any more than mine does.

He has been out of the Biz for almost half a century.

He's also one of the biggest hacks going. He's a rat and now hates the GOP

There's a lot to hate about the rat's nest NeanderCon Banana Republican GOP.

Not only that, but quite a few rats turning state's evidence, eh?

Hopefully the turning rats will help remove that dirty little street pimp of a president we have from the office which he defiles.

There's a lot to hate about the rat's nest NeanderCon Banana Republican GOP.

Not only that, but quite a few rats turning state's evidence, eh?

Hopefully the turning rats will help remove that dirty little street pimp of a president we have from the office which he defiles.

I want him to stay through January 2025-if for nothing more than to accentuate the butt hurt of those who constantly whine about his tenure.

I think that John Dean has been saying this for close to two years now. Just like every other leftist moron has.

You horney for rats, or something?

not at all-I just want to see the Trump hater's heads emulate those of the Martians when exposed to bad country music in "MARS ATTACKS"

"He's also one of the biggest hacks going. He's a rat because he hates the GOP"

There, fixed it for ya ;)

People that put party before country shouldn't be allowed to vote or own guns. Too risky, very likely to be mentally unstable.

"He's also one of the biggest hacks going. He's a rat because he hates the GOP"

There, fixed it for ya ;)

He's a rat, because unlike G Gordon Liddy, he ratted out his associates. So your "change is inaccurate"

People that put party before country shouldn't be allowed to vote or own guns. Too risky, very likely to be mentally unstable.

Given your level of partisanship-you'd try to ban anyone who voted for Trump from having guns. The nice thing is-since we have guns, your wet dreams are going to fail

Not only horney for rats, but kissing rat ass for damn sure.

"MARS ATTCKS"? Sounds millennial. Not my style.

you are completely missing the point

Given your level of partisanship-you'd try to ban anyone who voted for Trump from having guns. The nice thing is-since we have guns, your wet dreams are going to fail

I'd be apt to keeping my pie hole shut about 'partisanship' after reading post #6. :lol:

He's a rat, because unlike G Gordon Liddy, he ratted out his associates. So your "change is inaccurate"

That's nice - judging him unfavorably on the standards of the mob. About what we've come to expect from the modern day right.

~ Ah yes ... Maxine Waters will be thrilled. :yawn:

"Impeach 45 till the day I die !"

That's nice - judging him unfavorably on the standards of the mob. About what we've come to expect from the modern day right.

I figured John Dean would be a hero of the Trump haters.

not at all-I just want to see the Trump hater's heads emulate those of the Martians when exposed to bad country music in "MARS ATTACKS"
You support a criminal who got the position of President by being a criminal and betraying this country staying in office just to stick it to your political opposites.

Because that's not crazy or unpatriotic or anything. :roll:

You support a criminal who got the position of President by being a criminal and betraying this country staying in office just to stick it to your political opposites.

'American Values' from the right......:thumbdown

you dems keep calling Trump a criminal well pretending that the clintons are as clean as fresh snow. Guess what? Clinton was impeached. He gave up his law license and paid a fine. Remind me when Trump was convicted of any criminal activity? We get the fact that Trump winning really caused serious decompensation among many who figured Hillary had the election wrapped up. None of you can actually explain how Trump winning OBJECTIVELY harmed you-perhaps you figured Hillary was going to screw over the people you don't like and now that didn't happen

Back
Top Bottom