• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Watch: The Benghazi Testimony The Conservative Media Will Not Dare Show You

pbrauer

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
You just have to watch. :mrgreen:

Grayson is a complete and total tool... a political laughing stock and an American disgrace. The first words out of his mouth prove it.

I love the phony questions he asks... You know Pete, the ones you think have conservatives shaking in their boots... LMAO:

"Who's decision was it to go into Benghazi" and "Did Clinton have to approve him doing so?"
This is Grayson's pathetic attempt to blame the ambassador for his own death... What a jerk.

"Was there any money appropriated for Benghazi that wasn't spent?"
Who cares... The ambassador himself requested more security and was ignored.

"Is it possible to provide the same security in Benghazi as with a regular embassy?"
Nobody ever expected they could... That is totally irrelevant and designed to fool weak minded partisans and the boobs in the main stream media into believing nothing could have been done to protect those people.

"Did the white house or Sec. Clinton ever ignore reports concerning the attack on Benghazi?"
Nobody ever said they did... They received them all right, but it was their lack of response that was the issue.

As far as I'm concerned, Grayson can go to straigh to hell.

"Did the white house or Sec. Clinton ever ignore reports concerning the attack on Benghazi?"
Nobody ever said they did... They received them all right, but it was their lack of response that was the issue.

Can you read?

Grayson is a complete and total tool... a political laughing stock and an American disgrace. The first words out of his mouth prove it.

I love the phony questions he asks... You know Pete, the ones you think have conservatives shaking in their boots... LMAO:

"Who's decision was it to go into Benghazi" and "Did Clinton have to approve him doing so?"
This is Grayson's pathetic attempt to blame the ambassador for his own death... What a jerk.

"Is it possible to provide the same security in Benghazi as with a regular embassy?"
Nobody ever expected they could... That is totally irrelevant and designed to fool weak minded partisans and the boobs in the main stream media into believing nothing could have been done to protect those people.

And it's YOU who put politiccs ahead of the TRUTH. You are doing EXACTLY what you accuse me of doing so often. You also show you are a piss-poor judge of the media.

Rep. Alan Grayson Debunks The Benghazi 'Scandal' (VIDEO)

Rep. Alan Grayson (D-Fla.) said he thinks House Republicans are wasting their time looking into the Obama administration's reaction to the last year's attack on the American compound in Benghazi, Libya. And during a hearing before the House Foreign Affairs Committee on Wednesday, he made a convincing case Benghazi was the "scandal that never was."

In a series of questions to State Department Under Secretary Patrick Kennedy, Grayson suggested Republicans were "Monday morning quarterbacking" the department's decisions in the Sept. 11, 2012, attack on the U.S. diplomatic post. Some excerpts:

Grayson: Did the White House ever ignore any reports regarding this attack?

Kennedy: No, sir, not that I’m aware of.

Grayson: Did Secretary Clinton ever ignore any reports regarding this attack?

Kennedy: No, sir, I personally spoke to Secretary Clinton that evening and Secretary Clinton was being constantly briefed by our operation center all evening.

Grayson: Did the Accountability Review Board find Secretary Clinton in any way liable for any kind of misconduct?
Kennedy: No, sir.

Grayson: Did the board find the president liable for any kind of misconduct?
Kennedy: No, sir.

Grayson: Are you familiar with the term “second-guessing”?
Kennedy: Yes, sir.

Grayson: What about the term “20/20 hindsight”?

Grayson: And how about the term “Monday morning quarterbacking”?

The hearing was one of three that congressional Republicans are holding on Benghazi this week, including one on Thursday featuring testimony from retired U.N. ambassador Thomas Pickering, and retired Navy Adm. Mike Mullen, who led the government's internal probe into the attack.

As the National Journal reports, Mullen recently told congressional investigators that there was nothing the U.S. military could have done to come to the aid of the U.S. personnel in Benghazi during the attack.

I find it interesting that faux news is the only network that is still covering Benghazi. They said so themselves last night on the 5

"Grayson: Are you familiar with the term “second-guessing”?

Grayson: What about the term “20/20 hindsight”?

Grayson: And how about the term “Monday morning quarterbacking”?
Kennedy: Yes, sir."

This type of questioning seems childish to me.

Man, these questions are so-o-o rehearsed and formulated it is a disgrace. The whore is covering her fat ass to get ready for the election.

Notice the hesitation when asked if he were the President would he do anything different. So what if everyone knew what was going on, if they didn't act? Their supposed security improvements OBVIOUSLY failed miserably. I see nothing here that Fox couldn't show, assuming the bias implied by the OP.

Man, these questions are so-o-o rehearsed and formulated it is a disgrace. The whore is covering her fat ass to get ready for the election.

Of course she is. All the questions are rehearsed and most of the questions are just grandstanding. Congress-folk like to hear themselves talk, and since they don't get to testify, they use the "question" like a speech.

In other words you don't like Democrats and don't want to hear any truth that doesn't fit your beliefs. Which makes you superior to Liberals how?

anyone have any information proving the answers to grayson's questions to be other than truthful?

I'm 100% sure that Kennedy heard of the term "20/20 hindsight" before and was being truthful. :lamo

Truthful questions? Really?

read it again
i was asking if there is any information showing the answers to grayson's questions were other than truthful

LOL...

Did they deny any report...

LOL...

The question should have been did they deny any requests!

Dog and pony show...

Wow..

What incompetence at allowing such an unprotected location in a war torn region.

I would like you all to think about those questions. They were diversions, and not the questions that should have been asked.

read it again
i was asking if there is any information showing the answers to grayson's questions were other than truthful

What are you after? The whole thing was the word of an administration official. Sure we're telling the truth, just ask.

What are you after? The whole thing was the word of an administration official. Sure we're telling the truth, just ask.
Yes, and Patrick Kennedy was under oath!

The Benghazi cover up will be successful but when Hillary runs for pres the clips of her talking about a youtube movie and a demonstration that got out of hand will come back to haunt her.
John McCain ran a negative campaign, he LOST! Mitt Romney ran a negative campaign and he LOST! Bring it on!!!

What are you after?
the truth of the benghazi matter

The whole thing was the word of an administration official.
which is why i asked the question ... what about his statements is other than factual?

Sure we're telling the truth, just ask.
you have been amazingly quiet in reply to my request for information showing the answers to grayson's questions were in any way in error
which causes me to conclude those statements/answers should be found reliable
which then causes me to wonder why the republicans keep insisting there is a scandal to pursue in this matter. so, tell us the truth ... why do you folks keep pursuing a scandal which appears not to exist

The Benghazi cover up will be successful but when Hillary runs for pres the clips of her talking about a youtube movie and a demonstration that got out of hand will come back to haunt her.

There is no "Benghazi cover-up." But keep on banging that chicken if it makes you feel better.

Back
Top Bottom