• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Watch: The Benghazi Testimony The Conservative Media Will Not Dare Show You

There is no "Benghazi cover-up." But keep on banging that chicken if it makes you feel better.
Why is Kennedy wiggling so much during the hearing then? I suggest you watch the C-Span video I posted.

Why is Kennedy wiggling so much during the hearing then? I suggest you watch the C-Span video I posted.

I did watch it. If Kennedy "wiggling" is your idea of evidence of a cover up ...

Dear lord but I'm sick of having Ambassador Stevens' death being used as a partisan football for a political agenda. It particularly galls me because Ambassador Stevens was born and is buried in my home town, and his grieving parents, who still live in my town, have repeatedly begged politicians to stop using his death in exactly the way they are now doing, and the request of the Ambassador's grieving loved ones has been completely ignored by the GOP. It's frankly shameful.

Dear lord but I'm sick of having Ambassador Stevens' death being used as a partisan football for a political agenda. It particularly galls me because Ambassador Stevens was born and is buried in my home town, and his grieving parents, who still live in my town, have repeatedly begged politicians to stop using his death in exactly the way they are now doing, and the request of the Ambassador's grieving loved ones has been completely ignored by the GOP. It's frankly shameful.

Oh Puleeaaassseee.. LOL

Jesus age Christ, Stevens and three other American's were left for dead because our federal government didn't want anyone to think that AQ was responsible. It's not political, it's personal at this point. Obama and Clinton at the height of the election cycle wanted to blame the event on a band of thugs caused by a video by some obscure moron. They lied several times about the timeline and what they knew and when, and Obama and Ms. Clinton even lied straight to the faces of the parents of those that were killed EVEN though they knew, they already KNEW that it was terrorists and NOT some video. You want to excuse that behavior then so be it, but don't come here with your pathetic excuses for shameful behavior on the part of our administration and expect anyone to buy it. The GOP, and those that care ARE looking out for Mr. and Mrs. American citizen. They've caught nothing but flak from people JUST LIKE YOU about keeping up with the investigation, and I applaud their efforts, and I am not in a position to question their motivations and neither are you. Don't you want to know why they lied to the faces of those parents? Do you care DiAnna? Do you?

Tim-

Oh Puleeaaassseee.. LOL

Jesus age Christ, Stevens and three other American's were left for dead because our federal government didn't want anyone to think that AQ was responsible. It's not political, it's personal at this point. Obama and Clinton at the height of the election cycle wanted to blame the event on a band of thugs caused by a video by some obscure moron. They lied several times about the timeline and what they knew and when, and Obama and Ms. Clinton even lied straight to the faces of the parents of those that were killed EVEN though they knew, they already KNEW that it was terrorists and NOT some video. You want to excuse that behavior then so be it, but don't come here with your pathetic excuses for shameful behavior on the part of our administration and expect anyone to buy it. The GOP, and those that care ARE looking out for Mr. and Mrs. American citizen. They've caught nothing but flak from people JUST LIKE YOU about keeping up with the investigation, and I applaud their efforts, and I am not in a position to question their motivations and neither are you. Don't you want to know why they lied to the faces of those parents? Do you care DiAnna? Do you?

Tim-

You applaud efforts to distort an American tragedy taking place during days of turmoil surrounding US embassies is some kind of nefarious plot of the Obama administration, specifically Hillary Clinton. You applaud efforts to use this tragedy as partisan hackery, a political tool in order to prevent Clinton from running for president by repeating lies, innuendo, and unsubstantiated allegation... just like Issa's despicable "tweet" lie, which has been sounded refuted... because it serves your ideological leaning to do so.

You don't give a damn about Christopher Stevens or his parents' wishes. I, however, do. At the moment, I don't give a flying crap who runs for president in 2016, or even who wins. I do give a crap about the outrageous capitalization of the death of a fine man, buried mere miles from my home, to further partisan politics used to further divide the nation instead of attempting to unite it.

We clearly disagree. There is nothing further to discuss.

You just have to watch. :mrgreen:

Above is the result of cherrypicking bullshirt. For the Obamarrhoid as President of America, and Hellary as Sec'y of State not to have known IMMEDIATELY within 20 minutes of the inception of the attack is frucking PREPOSTERUS !!!

Above is the result of cherrypicking bullshirt. For the Obamarrhoid as President of America, and Hellary as Sec'y of State not to have known IMMEDIATELY within 20 minutes of the inception of the attack is frucking PREPOSTERUS !!!
Why should they have told the terrorists they knew exactly who did it? Neither of them are a dumb as you think they are.

Back
Top Bottom