• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Watch: Some 200,000 people march in Tel Aviv LGBT pride parade

CJ 2.0

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Watch: Some 200,000 people march in Tel Aviv LGBT pride parade - Israel News - Jerusalem Post

among other points, "A poll conducted ahead of Friday’s Tel Aviv Gay Pride Parade shows a high level of public support for establishing legal marriage or registration for same sex couples in Israel.

According to the poll conducted by the Smith Polling Institute for the Hiddush pluralism group, 76 percent of the Jewish Israeli public support the establishment of some form of marriage for gay couples."

Also this:

Conservative rabbis adopt resolution backing transgender rights - Diaspora - Jerusalem Post

Just thought this unidimensional view of Israel-as-caricature pushed by the haters is worth addressing with stuff like this.

Watch: Some 200,000 people march in Tel Aviv LGBT pride parade - Israel News - Jerusalem Post

among other points, "A poll conducted ahead of Friday’s Tel Aviv Gay Pride Parade shows a high level of public support for establishing legal marriage or registration for same sex couples in Israel.

According to the poll conducted by the Smith Polling Institute for the Hiddush pluralism group, 76 percent of the Jewish Israeli public support the establishment of some form of marriage for gay couples."

Also this:

Conservative rabbis adopt resolution backing transgender rights - Diaspora - Jerusalem Post

Just thought this unidimensional view of Israel-as-caricature pushed by the haters is worth addressing with stuff like this.

This shows how degenerate and corrupt the Jews are.

635639123210167360-AP-Germany-Nazi-Grave.jpg

There is so much "win" to be had from unpacking this, I don't know where to begin.

There is so much "win" to be had from unpacking this, I don't know where to begin.

What I said is true. This is one of many things that shows the Jews to be degenerate and perverse.

It's certainly a topic that merits expounding, as the examples are many and varied.

What I said is true. This is one of many things that shows the Jews to be degenerate and perverse.

It's certainly a topic that merits expounding, as the examples are many and varied.

Please, expound.

Please, expound.

Just to be clear, you as thread creator would consider my expounding on the matter to be on-topic and not derailing?

If the answer is yes, I will.

Just to be clear, you as thread creator would consider my expounding on the matter to be on-topic and not derailing?

If the answer is yes, I will.

Sure, why not?

Sure, why not?

Ok. The history of the Jews' wickedness is very long. As evidenced by God sending them the prophets urging them to repent, and them killing the prophets. This pattern of wickedness was continued when they killed the messiah.

Following this, they continue to not only reject God's Son, but they make lots of trouble for the native people wherever they go. From the vile practice of usury which they have perpetrated on poor Christians in medieval Europe, to their constant subversion of legitimate governments in favor of revolutionaries.

Their endorsement and promotion of sodomy is just one more wicked thing they do.

Ok. The history of the Jews' wickedness is very long. As evidenced by God sending them the prophets urging them to repent, and them killing the prophets. This pattern of wickedness was continued when they killed the messiah.

Following this, they continue to not only reject God's Son, but they make lots of trouble for the native people wherever they go. From the vile practice of usury which they have perpetrated on poor Christians in medieval Europe, to their constant subversion of legitimate governments in favor of revolutionaries.

Their endorsement and promotion of sodomy is just one more wicked thing they do.

Bacon Hitler does not approve of historical pig-ignorance.

Israel's public policies on marriage don't make universal same-sex marriages possible. The state only recognizes civil marriages under the condition that a recognized religious community has also condoned the union. Israel would need to create an universal "civil marriage" option first before it'd be possible to have universal same-sex marriages.

This is just so awesome.

There must be more?

This is just so awesome.

There must be more?

I for one heard that the Jews invented the cotton-polyester blend. Thoughts on that?

Israel's public policies on marriage don't make universal same-sex marriages possible. The state only recognizes civil marriages under the condition that a recognized religious community has also condoned the union. Israel would need to create an universal "civil marriage" option first before it'd be possible to have universal same-sex marriages.

Yeah, Israel has some issues with respect to its institutions surrounding marriage that I think most people want fixed but can't seem to figure out how.

But I think this is another data point on the generally progressive tolerant community that resides in Tel Aviv and generally in Israel (with exceptions like everywhere else, including our little chat forum here)

This is just so awesome.

There must be more?

Well of course there's more. It would be difficult to exhaustively list all the evils of the Jews.

They have been stubborn and unrepentant for their entire history, as Moses himself observed. Even from the earliest times, their treachery has been apparent (selling Joseph into slavery). The Books of Judges, Kings, and Chronicles are chock full of stories of the Jews worshipping all manner of false gods. When they were placed under Roman rule, they continually stirred strife and rebelled. This tendency to cause discord has been with them everywhere they went, thus their association with many revolutionary movements.

I prefer cotton.

blame the Jews!

But seriously. I feel bad for those in the LGBT community that have to put up with this sort of nonsense every day. I'm sort of fine with the Jew-hating nonsense cause nothing I haven't seen before and generally works pretty well just to remember how much better I (and we) are than this sort of folk (on pretty much every metric). Cause I've always found the visualization of vast, VAST spaces deeply comforting....

But that this would come out just from a post about how the pride parade in tel aviv had a great show of support is a bit of a wake-up call to how far we still have to go in terms of basic decency and humanity.

Last edited:
blame the Jews!

But seriously. I feel bad for those in the LGBT community that have to put up with this sort of nonsense every day. I'm sort of fine with the Jew-hating nonsense cause nothing I haven't seen before and generally works pretty well just to remember how much better I (and we) are than this sort of folk (on pretty much every metric). Cause I've always found the visualization of vast, VAST spaces deeply comforting....

But that this would come out just from a post about how the pride parade in tel aviv had a great show of support is a bit of a wake-up call to how far we still have to go in terms of basic decency and humanity.
You just believe whatever the Jew-run media tells you, don't ya? [emoji12]

Back
Top Bottom