• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Watch RNC Security Literally Quash Free Speech With Actual Symbol of Free Speech

Worked up? LMAO could you point out where i'm factually "worked up" at? please and thank you.
Seems if you could illogically and irrationally convince yourself Im worked up over this and my posts bothers you that you might want to keep them....

OHHHH chit! Quoted the wrong person.

Over 50 moment.....Agent J.

Sorry pards! Will delete if I can. :doh

LMAO!!!!! i was wondering what was going on?

no worries, my apologies also for striking back . . i was REALLY considering asking if it was a mistake, i was quite stumped and confused ... seemed out of character for you towards me

we all make mistakes, I know i have made my share, no harm no foul :) :peace

as it been 15mins yet? just edit it and delete it all ;)

FYI I deleted it out of my reply also and edited it ;)

Are you under the impression this woman doesn't already think the GOP is full of racism and hate?

Doesn't matter. What does matter is that they apparently think the sign was accusing them. If they'd agreed with it, and said that "No racism, no hate" was in strict accordance with conservative values, that would have disarmed her whole line of argument.

Back
Top Bottom