• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Watch Paul Ryan's Opponent's Inspiring Campaign Ad

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.pastemagazine.com/articles/2017/06/watch-paul-ryans-opponents.html

Only two Speakers have ever lost their seat in an election, the last being Tom Foley in 1994 .

He lost a Democratic primary for state assembly in 2012. Two years later, in 2014, Bryce was defeated in the general election for state senate. And in 2013 he lost a 10-way primary for Racine County Board of Education, according to the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...d-but-a-losing-record/?utm_term=.22300d692bf9

A career loser that looks like Guillermo Rodriguez from the Jimmy Kimmel show.

Oh, lil Nubsy, nice try!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.pastemagazine.com/articles/2017/06/watch-paul-ryans-opponents.html

Only two Speakers have ever lost their seat in an election, the last being Tom Foley in 1994 .

If the Dems want to make hay, they need to tie the ObamaCare repeal Medicaid cuts directly to the GOP and Trump. And pound away.

40 odd million are on Medicaid, including many seniors, elders, and disabled.

Today, did you see the video footage of the Capitol Police pulling the disabled from their wheelchairs to clear them out of Ryan's hallway? I'd start with footage like that! And blast away.

If the Dems want to make hay, they need to tie the ObamaCare repeal Medicaid cuts directly to the GOP and Trump. And pound away.

Today, did you see the video footage of the Capitol Police pulling the disabled from their wheelchairs to clear them out of Ryan's hallway? I'd start with footage like that! And blast away.

DEMs haven't shown the guts and determination to play politics on the GOP field.

But of the 34 house seats that DEMs did not contest last year, they've already got 1 or more candidates in 14 of them.

Ryan spent $13 million to win this seat by 35% last year to the DEMs $17 thousand, so you can expect plenty of GOP sleaze attacks.

You can also continue to expect character assassination from the trumpcon alt rightists, as well as smear ads trying to link DEMs with the Scalise shooting .

DEMs haven't shown the guts and determination to play politics on the GOP field.

But of the 34 house seats that DEMs did not contest last year, they've already got 1 or more candidates in 14 of them.

Ryan spent $13 million to win this seat by 35% last year to the DEMs $17 thousand, so you can expect plenty of GOP sleaze attacks.

You can also continue to expect character assassination from the trumpcon alt rightists, as well as smear ads trying to link DEMs with the Scalise shooting .

Yes, the Democrats do not have the guts and determination to win elections.

Yes the DNC rigs their elections for a candidate.... hmm..

Yes, the Democrats do not have the guts and determination to win elections.

Yes the DNC rigs their elections for a candidate.... hmm..

And the Russians rigged the election for Trump....hmmmmm....

I will agree with you there, the shooter was nothing but a very disturbed Bernie support, and the Bernie supported bit can be omitted from that. However everyone has been playing that angle against both parties, as people have already gone on to say his assassination attempt was because he was "distraught" over the results of the election.

If only both political parties could be so responsible.

Thats just mean.

But lets be honest here, how accurate is this with her current behavior in the last four or five months.

People like her and Maxine Waters show there should be more term limits of government positions.

And the Russians rigged the election for Trump....hmmmmm....

Oh nice, so you finally have proof for this?
So go ahead, and contact you're local congressman, so we can set up a trial post haste.

But lets be honest here, how accurate is this with her current behavior in the last four or five months.

People like her and Maxine Waters show there should be more term limits of government positions.
Her current behavior??? What did Pelosi do that has your panties in such a wad?

Oh nice, so you finally have proof for this?
So go ahead, and contact you're local congressman, so we can set up a trial post haste.

What....sixteen intelligence agencies isn't enough for you?
So go ahead and contact the Kremlin...they love dupes like you. You help make their job easier.

Her current behavior??? What did Pelosi do that has your panties in such a wad?

First would be on several occasions during interviews that she literally forgets who the current president is, and continues to prattle on about how Bush is running the country.

One time she catches herself, and plays it off that she just is just musing over the fact that she actually misses Bush. On another occasion however she even gets corrected by a press member in the audience, but still keeps talking on with little care.

What....sixteen intelligence agencies isn't enough for you?
So go ahead and contact the Kremlin...they love dupes like you. You help make their job easier.

And yet the lack of evidence is still leaving a massive whole in you're argument.

You sir, invalidate yourself with every key stroke.

First would be on several occasions during interviews that she literally forgets who the current president is, and continues to prattle on about how Bush is running the country.

Gosh...how awful. You better run to your little safe place...if that's all you have to criticize Pelosi for. :roll:

And yet the lack of evidence is still leaving a massive whole in you're argument.

You sir, invalidate yourself with every key stroke.

I suppose a massive whole is better than the gaping hole in your empty headed hyperbole.....comrade.

So is Putin your messiah?

I suppose a massive whole is better than the gaping hole in your empty headed hyperbole.....comrade.

So is Putin your messiah?

Seeing as I'm an atheist, I would guess no.

So how long have you been okay with pedophilic marriage arrangements, honor killings, throwing acid in women's faces, rape gangs, the throwing of homosexuals for roof tops "for just being homosexuals", and killing anyone who doesn't pray to the same invisible man in the sky as you?

Its interesting that you found that imagery compelling. The last thing the democrats need is more shrill voices. These tactics don't work in large part because the handout crowd is already solidly in the democrat camp. These particular left wing leeches were rolled out as an appeal to emotion not reason--another tactic that works well on those already in the emotion based democrat party. What is truly a shame about the modern welfare state is that so much is spent on those who could support themselves that little is left for the truly needy who cannot.

Seeing as I'm an atheist, I would guess no.

So how long have you been okay with pedophilic marriage arrangements, honor killings, throwing acid in women's faces, rape gangs, the throwing of homosexuals for roof tops "for just being homosexuals", and killing anyone who doesn't pray to the same invisible man in the sky as you?

Wow...I knew Republicans believed in pedophile marriage, believe that rape and incest were God's will...were anti-LGTB and want to kill Muslims because they don't believe in Jesus...but I had no idea just how similar to ISIS they really are. Are you sure you're not religious?

Gosh...how awful. You better run to your little safe place...if that's all you have to criticize Pelosi for. :roll:

DEMs need to use the best of this ad and add in how many tens to hundreds of thousands of district and state residents will lose insurance and be hurt in several other ways by the monstrosity of trump/ryan/mcconnell wealthcare .

Wow...I knew Republicans believed in pedophile marriage, believe that rape and incest were God's will...were anti-LGTB and want to kill Muslims because they don't believe in Jesus...but I had no idea just how similar to ISIS they really are. Are you sure you're not religious?

Good job deflecting the question with an inconsequential answer.
Though I never expected you to answer truthfully in the first place.

So lets throw facts in you're face, and see you cry some more.
Though the link was nice to have, its unfortunate that they failed to see how many of hose marriages are with families that come from central America & and the middle east. So I will forgive you're lack of knowledge on the subject for now.

Secondly, just because someone adheres to the bible does not mean they are a republican. Or that their views are the majority, but I know how well you kids so do love to throw that 1=100% theory around all the damn time. So in you're case I will chock it up to just being one sheep in the herd. Though lets be honest here I wasn't saying anything here in defense of Christianity, nor one of its 55k denominations. But when it comes to whipping boys in the form of faith, I guess it was too easy of a target for you to resist. Also on the case of being AntiLGTB, and just killing Muslims because of the whole different faith reason. Nearly every faith you can think of has some other beef with another faith, or all other faiths for that exact same reason.

But then again it was my fault for making the question too difficult for you to understand. So I guess you are somewhere on the Democratic spectrum after all, at least near the far left.

Then again the rise in crime rate was nothing new, even I knew that much going into this, but we can all dig up crap from the past if we like. However I will give you some warning when digging up information from the CSHE, because those jackasses get at least a part of their own information from the SPLC for statistics in hate crime. Though no one seems to know that the SPLC is a democratic smear group that mainly demonizes conservative organizations, and is notorious for treating harsh words on social media like a hate crime all in itself.

But I would still like to hear you're answer for my aforementioned question., Or is you're attention span not that long?

Good job deflecting the question with an inconsequential answer.
Though I never expected you to answer truthfully in the first place.
My answer was accurate...it's your question that was dishonest.

So lets throw facts in you're face, and see you cry some more.

Though the link was nice to have, its unfortunate that they failed to see how many of hose marriages are with families that come from central America & and the middle east. So I will forgive you're lack of knowledge on the subject for now....
By the looks it... you're the one the crying and denying and trying to blame Muslims to deflect from the fact that most pedophile marriages take place in your neck of the woods....by white folks...

Irish Traveler child marriages spark controversy in Augusta | SavannahNow

Secondly, just because someone adheres to the bible does not mean they are a republican. Or that their views are the majority, but I know how well you kids so do love to throw that 1=100% theory around all the damn time. So in you're case I will chock it up to just being one sheep in the herd. Though lets be honest here I wasn't saying anything here in defense of Christianity, nor one of its 55k denominations. But when it comes to whipping boys in the form of faith, I guess it was too easy of a target for you to resist.
Frankly, I don't care what you believe. So if it's not about you and don't want it to be about you...then stop trying to make it about you.

Also on the case of being AntiLGTB, and just killing Muslims because of the whole different faith reason. Nearly every faith you can think of has some other beef with another faith, or all other faiths for that exact same reason.
So whats your beef with "families from Central America and the Middle East" that you would blame them for Irish child marriages in the South?

But then again it was my fault for making the question too difficult for you to understand. So I guess you are somewhere on the Democratic spectrum after all, at least near the far left.

Then again the rise in crime rate was nothing new, even I knew that much going into this, but we can all dig up crap from the past if we like. However I will give you some warning when digging up information from the CSHE, because those jackasses get at least a part of their own information from the SPLC for statistics in hate crime. Though no one seems to know that the SPLC is a democratic smear group that mainly demonizes conservative organizations, and is notorious for treating harsh words on social media like a hate crime all in itself.

But I would still like to hear you're answer for my aforementioned question., Or is you're attention span not that long?

For all your talk of honesty...you couldn't be more dishonest if you tried. lol

BTW...the crime rate isn't rising...in fact it's going down...just like your credibility...

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/07/is-violence-in-america-going-up-or-down/491384/

Last edited:
My answer was accurate...it's your question that was dishonest.

By the looks it... you're the one the crying and denying and trying to blame Muslims to deflect from the fact that most pedophile marriages take place in your neck of the woods....by white folks...

Irish Traveler child marriages spark controversy in Augusta | SavannahNow

Frankly, I don't care what you believe. So if it's not about you and don't want it to be about you...then stop trying to make it about you.

So whats your beef with "families from Central America and the Middle East" that you would blame them for Irish child marriages in the South?

For all your talk of honesty...you couldn't be more dishonest if you tried. lol

BTW...the crime rate isn't rising...in fact it's going down...just like your credibility...

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/07/is-violence-in-america-going-up-or-down/491384/

And once again you deflect the question.

So I will ask again, is that something that you're oaky with?

This time try to stay on task.

Back
Top Bottom