• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Watch LIVE: Audit the IRS Rally in Washington D.C.

I'm surprised there isn't more national outrage on this. Under no circumstances should the government punish or disadvantage groups due to their political beliefs, especially when it's done to political beliefs that oppose what the current government supports. This is something I would expect from communist China or another nation with an oppressive government. If I was in DC I would go to this.

I couldn't watch it live but I've caught a few clips and Beck was sounding good.

I couldn't watch it live but I've caught a few clips and Beck was sounding good.

I loved that preacher behind him who was always saying "You know it", "Uh oh!", "Mmmmhm!", "That's right." LOL!

Here's the speech:

Back
Top Bottom