• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Watch and Weep: Here’s a Video of People Signing a Petition to Repeal the Bill of Rig

trfjr

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right

get off the Obama Koolaid you liberal fools it has rotten your brain

you have these liberal fools who will agree with anything and everything that they think Obama supports
we have become a nation of brainwashed propagandized liberal ideologue sycophants
And through out history people wondered how Hitler came to power and remained with the majority support of the public.
is there any hope for America that we actually have people who will support the removal of the bill of rights because they think their messiah supports
liberalism is a national danger and its members needs to be removed and sent to reeducation camps before we end up in a dictatorship with no rights

Last edited:
Re: Watch and Weep: Here’s a Video of People Signing a Petition to Repeal the Bill of

you have these liberal fools who will agree with anything and everything that they think Obama supports
we have become a nation of brainwashed propagandized liberal ideologue sycophants
And through out history people wondered how Hitler came to power and remained with the majority support of the public.
is there any hope for America that we actually have people who will support the removal of the bill of rights because they think their messiah supports
liberalism is a national danger and it members needs to be removed and sent to reeducation camps before we end up in a dictatorship with no rights

This is just reinforcing what a penn and teller b.s episode showed. Show people a vague sounding petition that protects us from somthing, and they will sign away their rights away.

Re: Watch and Weep: Here’s a Video of People Signing a Petition to Repeal the Bill of

eh...people will sign anything. My favorite is the one of people signing a petition to end women's suffrage:

I liked his repeal of the 2nd Amendment video. He took the language to the extreme like "We want to just go door to door, raiding everyone's house in America to seize all the guns" and people just nodded their heads and signed... my "countrymen" :doh

Edit: Thank goodness for that one patriot at the end of the OP's video.

Last edited:

I saw a video where people were signing a petition to ban water.

liberalism is a national danger and it members needs to be removed and sent to reeducation camps before we end up in a dictatorship with no rights

There are morons everywhere and in both party's. A stupid video that proves NOTHING!!!

That was different, where they were being manipulative to the chemically ignorant by referring to it as Dihydrogen monoxide and kept saying things like "its gotten into the food supply, etc.." It wouldn't have worked as well if they explicitly said "We want to ban water" like this guy is saying "We want to repeal the bill of rights."

There are morons everywhere and in both party's. A stupid video that proves NOTHING!!!

I am not, and will never be in denial, NO!

eh...people will sign anything. My favorite is the one of people signing a petition to end women's suffrage:

not many know what women's suffrage was on face value it sounds like something that should be ended. you know the word suffrage has a negative meaning
but OMG we are talking about the Bill of Rights if you don't know what it is and what it contains you shouldn't be allowed to vote

Last edited:

This is just reinforcing what a penn and teller b.s episode showed. Show people a vague sounding petition that protects us from somthing, and they will sign away their rights away.

vague sounding petition? he was very clear what the petition was for. either Obama supporters are that ignorant and or so drunk on the Obama Koolaid they will sign anything and everything they think their king supports

That was different, where they were being manipulative to the chemically ignorant by referring to it as Dihydrogen monoxide and kept saying things like "its gotten into the food supply, etc.." It wouldn't have worked as well if they explicitly said "We want to ban water" like this guy is saying "We want to repeal the bill of rights."

True, but it was still funny. Wasn't sure exactly what it had to do with law school considering I was in a bar prep class, but it was still funny.

liberalism is a national danger and its members needs to be removed and sent to reeducation camps before we end up in a dictatorship with no rights

:shock:

And yet people wave away the concerns of others who warn of the dangerous influence of ideological/politcal groups who have been invited into our nations classrooms, where another generation of blind followers are created.

For example:

Learner.org - Teacher Professional Development

Yeah...so Obama is Hitler
A video of a couple of individuals is representative of around 50 million individuals
You're calling for re education camps

So who drunk the kool aid here?

The only governments that send people to "reeducation camps" are dictatorships.

"Better days are coming." ~ But not for today's out of touch, running out of time, GOP.

People waste money every day buying bottled water that is no better than what comes out of the tap at their home.

"Do you know how stupid Americans are? I'll bet you that we can bottle water and sell it to them." ~ Mr Evian to a friend.

The only governments that send people to "reeducation camps" are dictatorships.

"Better days are coming." ~ But not for today's out of touch, running out of time, GOP.

the military and public official are sworn to protect and uphold the constitution so they have more then they right to remove the ones who want to abolish it they have the duty to do so

the military and public official are sworn to protect and uphold the constitution so they have more then they right to remove the ones who want to abolish it they have the duty to do so

Most Americans with an IQ above room temperature could tell you that.

Yeah, there are stupid people out there, and they are on both sides. I can see why you are entertained by this. However, it is not nearly as entertaining as someone elected to one of the highest positions in our government who went to medical school and practiced as an OBGYN and thinks male fetuses masturbate in the womb. I know there are stupid people around in the general public who will sign anything, and there is nothing we can do about that, but to elect them or have them practicing medicine when they are just as stupid is inexcusable.

Obama = Hitler in the very first post. That has to be a DP record.

Yeah, there are stupid people out there, and they are on both sides. I can see why you are entertained by this. However, it is not nearly as entertaining as someone elected to one of the highest positions in our government who went to medical school and practiced as an OBGYN and thinks male fetuses masturbate in the womb. I know there are stupid people around in the general public who will sign anything, and there is nothing we can do about that, but to elect them or have them practicing medicine when they are just as stupid is inexcusable.

I don't find it one bit entertaining that liberals will sign away their rights because they think their King Obama wants them to
but what I do find entertaining is the liberals in the thread desperately trying to feebly dismiss it

I don't find it one bit entertaining that liberals will sign away their rights because they think their King Obama wants them to
but what I do find entertaining is the liberals in the thread desperately trying to feebly dismiss it

As said by the guy who supports the revocation of his own right to have a magistrate of the real courts to issue a search warrant to have his communications monitored as part of an investigation. You think it is OK for the NSA to decide you are a terrorist and to decide to monitor every electronic communication you make even when they do not have any probable cause or even a case against you to do so. So before you get all high and mighty about signing away your rights you should remember that this was a fake petition made for a video and not the very real actions of our government which you wholeheartedly endorse even when your hated Obama is doing it. So you are one of the people you are spouting bile at.

Clearly these people are idiots, there's no doubt about that.

But I question the intellligence of anyone who would single "liberals" out as a danger to American rights and liberty when the Republican party gave us things like:

The USA PATRIOT Act of 2001

The Intelligence Reform and Terrorism Prevention Act of 2004

The USA PATRIOT and Terrorism Prevention Reauthorization Act of 2005

The REAL ID Act of 2005

The Military Commissions Act of 2006

The Terrorist Surveillance Act of 2006

The Protect America Act of 2007

The Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act of 1978 Amendments Act of 2008

And various other legislative and statutory abuses that have done everything but protect our rights under the Constitution.

On the one hand you've got these dopey liberal fools who are like, "Yeah, why not lemme sign that (fake) petition" and on the other you've got actual "conservative" representatives of the people who did virtually everything within their power to erode American liberty by passing (real) laws.

And of course this says nothing about how "tough on crime" conservatives are chipping away at out freedom on the State and municipal level in order to protect us from "crime" or "drugs" or "terrorists" or what have you.

You must not have been paying attention this last decade or so.

Before you know it, if we keep electing these fools from either side of the aisle, we're going to have the "safest" police state in the history of the world.

Yeah, we need to end that.... can't have women sufferaging unnecessarily, it ain't humane...

. So before you get all high and mighty about signing away your rights you should remember that this was a fake petition made for a video and not the very real actions of our government which you wholeheartedly endorse even when your hated Obama is doing it. So you are one of the people you are spouting bile at.

did those liberal fools think it was a fake pettion? no they did not. And who the hell says i indorse anything that the NSA has done show me one post that i have. Im not a republican even though i will defend alot of their policies but most i do not

WOW!!!!!

And to think they got 13,564,896 signatures in just a few weeks!!!!!!

This is really shocking!!!!!

I've sufferaged through the thread and see this is a good place to get people to sign my petition to end Civil Discourse.

Back
Top Bottom