• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Watch an Amish barn go up in one day

Wonder if I could get these fine people to come to Florida. Not to work, but to teach the crooked contractors that it really.
doesn't take 8 months to build two (Yes 2 ) small roundabouts. Not kidding..If Florida would have built the Empire State Building,
they'd be somewhere near the 47th floor by now.

Impressive!

That is amazing!

I was looking for wood for wood-working a few years ago and found this place. I think it is near as big as a football field. There are a few enclosed offices/meeting rooms and a wide open area for drying and storing many types of wood. He has a mini lumber mill under the roof as well. He was telling me how he had retired and began building the “barn.” He had been at it about four years and had gotten it about a quarter of the way done when he decided to call in the Amish. (Southern Maryland has a sizable enclave of the Amish people.) He said they knocked it out in four days!

Wonder if I could get these fine people to come to Florida. Not to work, but to teach the crooked contractors that it really.
doesn't take 8 months to build two (Yes 2 ) small roundabouts. Not kidding..If Florida would have built the Empire State Building,
they'd be somewhere near the 47th floor by now.
Sounds like contractors from any state.

I’ve watched it several times when I was a child and arsonists burned down farms in my hometown.

In one weekend, the Amish came and rebuilt them all. It was amazing to see.

Meanwhile, democrats can't house the homeless or provide low income housing available for the working poor.

Yes.

The GOP is widely known as the party that provides low income housing. 🙄

Yeah, we all now the GOP is a nest of snakes, but I was told the democrats are morally superior.

So why haven't they provided housing for those in need? Why are the homeless and mentally ill left to rot on the streets of democrat run cities?

I guess you'll be back to blame Trump.

Oh, surprise! Look who shit in the punch bowl!

Back
Top Bottom