• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Wat up

-Demosthenes-

Internet Revolutionist
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
Hey, I'm -Demosthenes-. I am a member of Scienceforums.net, I do alot in the politics section, so I thought I'd look for a sight that concentrated more on politics. Over the next couple months I'm going to get a feel for this site, and see if I like it.

Hello, -Demosthenes-!:2wave:

welcomeredgold.gif

Why Hello, I've been here a while, and I think that I'll stay a while.

You ojoined yesterday and you have 43 posts? Impressive. Tell me, what are the elephants under your name for, I've noticed similar things under people's names. I'm a member of other forums, you've had anything like that.

-Demosthenes- said:
You ojoined yesterday and you have 43 posts? Impressive. Tell me, what are the elephants under your name for, I've noticed similar things under people's names. I'm a member of other forums, you've had anything like that.

Welcome to Debate Politics! :)

The elephant, donkey, eagle, libery torch etc.. are US political parties.
If you wish to have one: USER CP > Group memberships

Else, the gavel will appear at 25 posts.

-Demosthenes- said:
You ojoined yesterday and you have 43 posts? Impressive.

Yeah well I've had the whole day off, so. :lol:

Tell me, what are the elephants under your name for, I've noticed similar things under people's names. I'm a member of other forums, you've had anything like that.

What other forums are you a member of? I checked out that science forum you mentioned, it looks pretty cool. I'm thinking of signing up.

Just the two forums. I've been at scienceforums.net for almost two years.

Welcome Home.
Glad you made it.

-Demosthenes- said:
Hey, I'm -Demosthenes-. I am a member of Scienceforums.net, I do alot in the politics section, so I thought I'd look for a sight that concentrated more on politics. Over the next couple months I'm going to get a feel for this site, and see if I like it.

Hello and welcome Demosthenes, I would have welcomed you sonner, but I was pretty busy! I have a feeling you'll like this site. It is addicting!

Back
Top Bottom