• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Wasserman-Schultz: Tea Partiers Dress Obama Pics in Blackface, Burn Him in Effigy

Whovian

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
And liberals in here whine about Republican wack jobs?:2razz:

Wasserman-Schultz: Tea Partiers Dress Obama Pics in Blackface, Burn Him in Effigy - FoxNews.com
Wasserman-Schultz: Tea Partiers Dress Obama Pics in Blackface, Burn Him in Effigy
A Florida Democratic congresswoman demonstrating outside the office of a black Republican congressional candidate said Friday that her protest is unlike Tea Party gatherings because there are no "pictures of the president in black-face or burned in effigy."

"They certainly have welcomed those images and not repudiated them, not asked them to leave," she said.

Wasserman-Schultz's congressional office did not respond when asked to provide examples of Tea Partiers doing to the president's image what she described.

West aides said they didn't recall that ever happening at Tea Party protests in Florida.

"Clearly Debbie Wasserman-Schultz is nuts," West campaign manager Josh Grodin said. "She's a whack job. I have no idea what that means or where she's getting that from."

What did you expect from a hard core liberal like her? Honesty?

They can't run on their policies... They can't run on their ideas... And they can't run on their record. The fact is, there's only one of two things they can do at this point. They can either stand by their principals and beliefs, and let the chips fall where they may, or they use lies to attack republicans/conservatives, and hope that enough BS sticks to make people forget what a complete failure the last 4 years of the democratically controlled congress has been.

Blackface... Burned in effigy... Indeed.

Confused by what? all the bull**** you all talk when trying to associate the tea party with racists?

You do know the last one is an internet meme, long before the tea party, more guilt by association lies liblady?

perhaps she was confused, after all, there is so much to remember.......

Well I guess remembering isn't something y'all are good at. But perhaps before making really radical and sensational statements; it would be nice for ya to make sure they're true. You know, provide some proof instead of the typical, intellectually devoid political grandstanding.

Obama Burning: Crowd cheers as Obama bust burned in West Allis bar - WITI
(not at a Tea Party)

Only (American) instance of Obama burned in effigy that a quick google search shows me.

Plenty of signs with doctored pictures to go around, though. Obama-as-tribal-dude, Obama-as-...dogface or whatever, Obama-as-Joker, etc.

edit: don't think I've seen Obama-blackface, come to think of it.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around this part...

A Florida Democratic congresswoman demonstrating outside the office of a black Republican congressional candidate..

How does a sitting congresswoman have the time to demonstrate at an opponents office?

Your bar crowd link does not even mention the Tea Party. Perhaps you should consider reading the stories you link to, PRIOR to posting them?

lol....i was only posting examples of bad behavior.........something that is rampant these days when it comes to obama.

Obama Burning: Crowd cheers as Obama bust burned in West Allis bar - WITI
(not at a Tea Party)

Only (American) instance of Obama burned in effigy that a quick google search shows me.

Plenty of signs with doctored pictures to go around, though. Obama-as-tribal-dude, Obama-as-...dogface or whatever, Obama-as-Joker, etc.

edit: don't think I've seen Obama-blackface, come to think of it.

And those are different than Bush as Hitler and such... how?

Not excusing either side, mind you... just showing that the same people that bitch about Obama as a witch doctor, had no issues with Bush as Hitler.

lol....i was only posting examples of bad behavior.........something that is rampant these days when it comes to obama.

once again, raging hypocricy. Please link to your outrage over bush burned in effigy, dressed as hitler, etc, etc. please I'll put forum money on it you can't come up with any from back then anywhere.

once again, raging hypocricy. Please link to your outrage over bush burned in effigy, dressed as hitler, etc, etc. please I'll put forum money on it you can't come up with any from back then anywhere.

please link to my outrage. btw, i wasn't posting here when bush was president. so put your quarters back in your pocket.

And those are different than Bush as Hitler and such... how?

Not excusing either side, mind you... just showing that the same people that bitch about Obama as a witch doctor, had no issues with Bush as Hitler.

but you don't know that about people on this board. i would never carry a sign of bush looking like hitler.

weren't you over on another board? Please show me.

simply, no. suffice it to say that i don't think bad behavior is a good thing for either side. just lowers the already rock ****ing bottom we seem to have settled on.

So, based on what I've read here, all the left has done is make excuses to try and justify that woman's lies, rather than condemning them.

Is that how you progressives roll?

So, based on what I've read here, all the left has done is make excuses to try and justify that woman's lies, rather than condemning them.

Is that how you progressives roll?

Uhh, where has anybody done that?

Don't expect any either. And after this election, it's going we're going to see more and more outrageous statements by our little liberal friends too - hard feelings for repudiation of National policy's we didn't like. Then every post will see accusations of racism and bigotry. It's going to get to G.W. Bush proportions circa 2007.

And it was rampant when it came to George Bush too.

The point it, its rampant period when dealing with Politicians.

There is absolutely nothing special or different about Obama.

Reactions: mpg
Back
Top Bottom