• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Wasserman-Schultz: Tea Partiers Dress Obama Pics in Blackface, Burn Him in Effigy

And it was rampant when it came to George Bush too.

The point it, its rampant period when dealing with Politicians.

There is absolutely nothing special or different about Obama.

no, it really didn't used to be this way.

no, it really didn't used to be this way.

On no, it really really did.

There is absolutely nothing special about Obama.

As much as you want to try to make excuses and slip the ole "R" word in there. Nothing special about Obama compared to any other leader.

Reactions: mpg
Post #3 and *8 were the excuses... None contained any condemnation.

My post did not contain any excuses. In fact, I was clearly doubting the validity of the claims.
But let's not reality get in the way of a good discussion!

My post did not contain any excuses. In fact, I was clearly doubting the validity of the claims.
But let's not reality get in the way of a good discussion!

The lady said that pictures of the president in black-face and Obama burned in effigy are the kind of things you see at a Tea Party gathering. She lied... You know it, I know it, and based of the fact that nobody on this forum or anywhere else on the internet has one example to back up that bull****, the entire world knows it too. What you did was post links to stories and incidents that did not back up her assertions in any way and were completely irrelevant to topic.... and what you didn't do, was address the fact that the lady lied her liberal ass off.

Your entire post was a very shallow and completely dishonest attempt on your part to try and justify her statements by saying in effect "she was kind of... sort of... well... almost right". WRONG!

She lied... you know she lied... and instead of being honest and acknowledging that fact, you did what progressives just love to do.... you tossed some more BS out there.

Your interpretation of what she said differs from the reports, causing the shallow claims of dishonesty to ring hollow.

This Wasserman Shultz lady just goes to show there are certifiable nut cases to fawn all over on the Democratic side in spade - it's just they don't get the media coverage the (R) candidates do.

Your interpretation of what she said differs from the reports, causing the shallow claims of dishonesty to ring hollow.

I certainly hope you aren't talking to me, because I represented her words perfectly. The video of her words don't lie.

The lady said that pictures of the president in black-face and Obama burned in effigy are the kind of things you see at a Tea Party gathering. She lied... You know it, I know it, and based of the fact that nobody on this forum or anywhere else on the internet has one example to back up that bull****, the entire world knows it too. What you did was post links to stories and incidents that did not back up her assertions in any way and were completely irrelevant to topic.... and what you didn't do, was address the fact that the lady lied her liberal ass off.

Your entire post was a very shallow and completely dishonest attempt on your part to try and justify her statements by saying in effect "she was kind of... sort of... well... almost right". WRONG!

She lied... you know she lied... and instead of being honest and acknowledging that fact, you did what progressives just love to do.... you tossed some more BS out there.

I didn't know she lied. It's possible that there were blackface images of Obama at Tea Party rallies. So I looked. Didn't find any. I don't think there are any, but I'm not arrogant enough to say my two minute google search is definitive.

What I posted was just "well, there's these images on a sortof similar line, but not what she talked about." Everything else is you just interpreting my post through your ridiculous partisan lens.

I didn't know she lied. It's possible that there were blackface images of Obama at Tea Party rallies. So I looked. Didn't find any. I don't think there are any, but I'm not arrogant enough to say my two minute google search is definitive.

What I posted was just "well, there's these images on a sortof similar line, but not what she talked about." Everything else is you just interpreting my post through your ridiculous partisan lens.

It's also possible that Obama smokes crack and does the gay sex, and THAT shows up on google. Please, your smearing shows a lack of integrity.

Back
Top Bottom