• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Wasn't it obvious? As of today US will lose a serious war.

Well seeing how many armchair rabble rousers are not volunteering to stand guard on the ramparts of Democracy don't belittle those who do... :mad:

If tech goes down I doubt many armies will be able to engage. Without GPS I doubt anyone will find the battle field. Most weapon systems rely on 'tech'. Having been in the mud I'll say if you see a female coming at you with an Infantry weapon I sincerely doubt she is pledging a sorority and if you ain't the baddest muther in the valley your ears might be part of her new necklace... :oops:

Well maybe not your ears, gotta get in the grass first... ✌️
The “ramparts of democracy” lol!

Were you manning the barricades to protect prop 8 in California?

The “ramparts of democracy” lol! Were you manning the barricades to protect prop 8 in California?
Don't try and punk me- I was a grunt back in the 'olden' days... :cautious:

What did you do for GAWD and country besides pound on a computer???? :unsure:

I have some nice scars and free medical as thanks- what do you have??? ✌️

Don't try and punk me- I was a grunt back in the 'olden' days... :cautious:

What did you do for GAWD and country besides pound on a computer???? :unsure:

I have some nice scars and free medical as thanks- what do you have??? ✌️

Yeah? So what?

You are making moral pronouncements about democracy. I really doubt you’ve ever done anything to protect the right to democracy for people you don’t agree with

Yeah? So what? You are making moral pronouncements about democracy. I really doubt you’ve ever done anything to protect the right to democracy for people you don’t agree with
I swore to protect the Constitution. That includes those I don't agree with... :rolleyes:

I find MAGA posts insulting and pathetic, never done a thing to protect democracy ('cept pound on a computer) and take impotent shots at those who have scars to prove they did, just sad, truly sad... ✌️

I swore to protect the Constitution. That includes those I don't agree with... :rolleyes:

I find MAGA posts insulting and pathetic, never done a thing to protect democracy ('cept pound on a computer) and take impotent shots at those who have scars to prove they did, just sad, truly sad... ✌️
Yeah and you did a bang up job protecting it. Because the constitution has been perverted to allow for all kinds of it unconstitutional things.

Yeah and you did a bang up job protecting it. Because the constitution has been perverted to allow for all kinds of it unconstitutional things.
Sooo what did you do to stop the 'perversion' of the Constitution??? Beat the keyboard half to death???? :rolleyes:

That MAGA sees monsters under the Constitutional bed doesn't mean much to me, other than a somewhat jaded smile., it's a little crooked due to the scar... ✌️

men with rifles can run faster and suffer less injury then women. Plus Russian units won’t have transgenders whos suicide rates are so high that it’s about guarantee they will kill themselves in any serious conflict
My younger sister-in-law who served in both Afghanistan and Iraq had a chuckle at your comments about women in the military.

Joan of Arc probably would’ve laughed you out of the room when you wrote this.

And those women who dressed as men so they could fight in the Civil War were probably a better shot than you.

Just saying.

Yeah ballistic missiles doesn’t just mean Nukes. It also means artillery. And likely they have enough to render any naval effort to block them very costly.

Except anti-ship ballistic missiles haven't even been tested, let alone shown they can actually hit a moving target at sea hundreds of miles away.

While the military was busied itself for decades focusing on getting women into combat roles and their relentless diversity training they failed to do its real job - make sure the US wins in the next war. What has been obvious for the last 20 years in the civilian world is news to our "progressive and enlightened" military leadership, i.e.; that cutting the budget for the entire US military foolishly relied on replacing quantity and quality of material and personnel spiffy new "information systems" was self-delusional pap about technological supremacy of situational awareness (even as the west was totally blind to Russian mobilization on Ukraine's 2014 border).

Hence, when Obama and Gates were busy slashing military spending on projects like the F-22, the "better information strategy" with the F-35 was touted as a cost-effective alternative. The mantra was, in so many words, why worry about the actual combat limitations of a slow and somewhat stealthy plane or bother with the advantages of a Zumwalt destroyer when we have better information? Computers and the Internet are the cheap miracle workers...right?

Whoops...turns out just like voting machines and the entire civilian world (including the producers of the remade Battlestar Galactica) ...a smart enemy can disable this "solution" with a little study.

And here's the "great news" Hyten said the US military won't be fully ready to fight with the new concept till 2030!, still using many of todays weapons, aircraft, and ships.

In other words, when Russia and China decide to attack allies, they can take what they like.
When is the the last time fighter jet supremacy was a significant factor in any war? Korea?
The future of air warfare is autonomous drones. If we want to remain supreme that is what will do it.

I don’t know, you seem to believe that conquering China will just be a matter of marching. Given the rank incompetence of our ruling class, the fact that toxic Progressive ideology has infiltrated the military, That our country is full of outright communist sympathizers to face no legal repercussion for being so, I think that our society would have no stomach to actually fight a war with China. And if it came down to war, I think we are going to lose and badly.

Considering China is one of the virulently toxic capitalist places on the planet today, why do you think "communist sympathizers" wouldn't want to fight it and bring down its capitalist hellhole?

I guess all our soldiers can be obese because physical exertion isn’t a part of combat. Brilliant

No, they do because they’re mentally ill.
Heh, I seem to remember folks like you throwing hissy fit when more healthier meal recommendations were forwarded to the Navy.

Also, don’t know if you are pro militia, but have you seen the size of some of those guys!?! Or how about the ones who can’t even run due to their smoking habits. Or hit a target unless it was on full auto…

We only have 11 carriers active, we very foolishly sent all the Forrestal and Kitty Hawk class carriers to Scrap instead of keeping them in warm standby.

On day one of a potential conflict a third of these carriers will be at ports in the United States and would need to be provisioned and the crews readied before they can sail.
5 of these carriers are assigned on East cost ports, or in Europe. They’re all too big to transit Panama, meaning they have to go through the Suez or around the tip of South America. Like the Russian Baltic fleet it would take a long time to get over there. So that only leaves the two Carriers in Japan plus whichever carrier from San Diego or Bremerton is on patrol at that time, a carrier in port in Japan should be presumed lost on the opening days of the conflict as it can be targeted with missiles

You would be a fool to dismiss such things.

The left in this country has been communicating total emnity towards the right for decades now, and that is now starting to become a parent to the majority of American conservatives.

Dude, you advocate for "legal repercussions" for someone even holding Leftist beliefs, but you're going to claim you don't have enmity towards the Left?

Except anti-ship ballistic missiles haven't even been tested, let alone shown they can actually hit a moving target at sea hundreds of miles away.
That seem like child's play to me. 30 knots is barely moving and missiles can home in on the steel hull or the hot exhaust.

We only have 11 carriers active, we very foolishly sent all the Forrestal and Kitty Hawk class carriers to Scrap instead of keeping them in warm standby.

On day one of a potential conflict a third of these carriers will be at ports in the United States and would need to be provisioned and the crews readied before they can sail.
5 of these carriers are assigned on East cost ports, or in Europe. They’re all too big to transit Panama, meaning they have to go through the Suez or around the tip of South America. Like the Russian Baltic fleet it would take a long time to get over there. So that only leaves the two Carriers in Japan plus whichever carrier from San Diego or Bremerton is on patrol at that time, a carrier in port in Japan should be presumed lost on the opening days of the conflict as it can be targeted with missiles

The carriers needing replenishing can be done in a matter of days or hours if the need arose. Transiting carriers from other theaters would at most take a couple weeks. This isn't 1905. Ships don't have to stop to take on coal every couple hundred miles.

That seem like child's play to me. 30 knots is barely moving and missiles can home in on the steel hull or the hot exhaust.

It seems like child's play to you because you have no ****ing clue what you are talking about.

It seems like child's play to you because you have no ****ing clue what you are talking about.
We can put cruise missiles through the door of a bunker 100's of miles away but we can't hit an aircraft carrier? That is ridiculous. Ships are sitting ducks.

When is the the last time fighter jet supremacy was a significant factor in any war? Korea?
The future of air warfare is autonomous drones. If we want to remain supreme that is what will do it.

The future of air warfare is SAMs. Autonomous drones are just as much targets to S-500 or similar systems as manned fighters are.

Yeah but we've managed to keep the Christian God out of it pretty well.

And that's what you want...an authoritarian Catholic theocracy...hardly what the FFs wanted. That's what you want, correct?

We can put cruise missiles through the door of a bunker 100's of miles away but we can't hit an aircraft carrier? That is ridiculous. Ships are sitting ducks.

Is the problem that you don't know what the difference is between a cruise missile and a ballistic missile?

Or is the problem that you don't know what the difference is between a fixed non-moving target and moving target that could be anywhere in a massive ocean?

The future of air warfare is SAMs. Autonomous drones are just as much targets to S-500 or similar systems as manned fighters are.
Drones can evade SAMs far more easily than manned craft. They have virtually no g-force limits and can do maneuvers that would kill a human pilot.

Yeah but we've managed to keep the Christian God out of it pretty well.

And that's what you want...an authoritarian Christian theocracy...hardly what the FFs wanted.

Especially since EMN wants a Catholic Theocracy and the Founding Fathers would have called him a "bloody Papist".

Drones can evade SAMs far more easily that manned craft. They have virtually no g-force limits.

Yeah, that claim gets made in fiction, but its yet to be proven in reality. Too much G's can still rip a wing off a drone as much as a manned aircraft.

My younger sister-in-law who served in both Afghanistan and Iraq had a chuckle at your comments about women in the military.

Joan of Arc probably would’ve laughed you out of the room when you wrote this.

And those women who dressed as men so they could fight in the Civil War were probably a better shot than you.

Just saying.
According to him, they are bad women, disordered. They had no right to step up and make lesser men look bad.

Especially since EMN wants a Catholic Theocracy and the Founding Fathers would have called him a "bloody Papist".
Thanks, I had to edit it for accuracy...you're correct.

Back
Top Bottom