• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Wasn't it obvious? As of today US will lose a serious war.

Not exactly sure how you conclude it is not needed. Israel seems to think they need theirs. As does the US Air Force.
Israel is committed to an F35l Adir jet fighter but its not the same F35's as the US has or Britain or anyone else. They have completely changed their version. No point comparing it to other F35's. They do not share their specific upgrades with anyone for tactical advantage just like the US won't sell its F22 which Israel and the entire world knows is the no.1 fighter jet.

If you refer specifically to the F35l Adir, its a state of the art aircraft but it is believed one was hit by a missile from Russia over Syria. It has been used to take out specific Iranian missile sites in Iraq and Syria.

The Israeli version unlike the US Air Force or Marine or Nay version is a far different air craft. The F35 used by the British is also different.

Horse crap.

source: https://www.extremetech.com/extreme/320295-the-us-air-force-quietly-admits-the-f-35-is-a-failure

"There have been so many problems with the F-35, it’s difficult even to summarize them. Pilot blackouts, premature part failures, software development disasters, and more have all figured in various documents over the years. Firing the main gun can crack the plane. The Air Force has already moved to buy new F-15EX aircraft. Multiple partner nations that once promised F-35 buys have shifted orders to other planes. The USAF continues to insist it will purchase 1,763 aircraft, but the odds of it doing so are increasingly dubious. The F-15EX costs an estimated $20,000 per hour to fly. The F-35 runs $44,000. Lockheed-Martin has promised to bring that cost down to $25,000, but it’s been promising that for years. Former Air Force pilots have not been kind in their recent evaluations of the aircraft’s performance and capabilities."

The pilots can't breath:

source: https://about.bgov.com/news/pentagon-told-by-panel-to-probe-fix-f-35-pilot-breathing-issues/
and:
and

(as per above cite, an F35 crash as caused by: "The aviator was fatigued, in part due to issues with the jet’s “on-demand” oxygen system, leading to “cognitive degradation,” while a misaligned helmet-mounted display meant that he was distracted at a critical point, as well."

read the rest at: https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zo...ed-to-kill-its-pilot-prior-to-eglin-afb-crash

Here is another version of the above: https://www.avweb.com/aviation-news/f-35-overwhelmed-by-pilot-attempts-to-save-it/

How about this I mean pilots love this:

"Documents obtained by Defense News provide details on 13 of the F-35’s most serious flaws, which include spikes in cabin pressure that cause pilots to experience severe ear and sinus pain." source:

No I did not make this up read what the test pilot said:

all debunked

all
of
them
years
ago

You quoted simple air-brained internet blogs. They are all just links

Our goal was to stop Afghanistan from exporting terrorism.

If the Taliban stops exporting terrorism, we met our goal.

And that is who, exactly. The Air Force?

You are aware it is not just a plane, it is three planes.

You are talking about the A, like most people do. Which to be honest is the most useless of the three models. Never mentioning the B and C models at all.
Yes the A not the B and C. All 3 should not be compared correct. Different.

Our goal was to stop Afghanistan from exporting terrorism.

If the Taliban stops exporting terrorism, we met our goal.

With due respect that was a cover story. The true agenda you and I were not told. One would suspect it had something to do with protecting a proposed oil pipeline or large lithium deposits found in Afghanistan.

The Taliban do not export terrorism. Mercenaries that went to Afghanistan who the Taliban did not ally with but were fighting the US may have and it could be one of the reasons was to go in after them but the major reason was the usual. Russia was in there the US wanted them out. Hegemony.

Canada, the US, Germany, Poland, whoever went in there, we thought we were going to help build a democratic nation a quaint imperialistic goal. We were going to import our social and educational valies. We sided with the opium drug lords because the Taliban told us what they did Russia, Britain, Persia, Alexander, whoever else was stupid enough to try go into Afghanistan-get out.

The entire mission from the get go was flawed. We put in conventional armies in rugged mountain terrain preventing coventional warfare.

We had our troops huddled in enclaves periodically driving out in symbolic patrols only to get blown up.

Our troops were not the problem-our idiot politicians were.

The most unforgiveable thing I note from soldiers who returned is that they would walk the streets watching men rape boys and girls in the streets and were told to look the other way.

The whole damn situation was a fiasco.

Most Taliban are not interested in anything outside Afghanistan or their individual cell's area of control. Its a primal society based on surviving in harsh climate with no industry just goats and opium.

Now China is talking about going in and bribing the Taliban to get the lithium. Good luck.

The US hasn't won a war since 1945, don't go blaming women. Maybe draft incels, all that pent up hate and violent intent...
I am not debating you but bare with me....no one has won any war ever. That's a fallacy we are wrongfully taught in school because we do NOT listen to our war vets. In a conventional war like WW2, the allies forced the other side in a conventional war to sign a peace treaty. That is not winning its simply putting down a nightmare after it caused everyone to lose so much. By the time Hitler et al were defeated no one won. Do not get me wrong, Hitler was defeated and that was monumental but what I mean though is losing or injuring so many damn innocent civilians and good people sent to war in uniforms is not a win..we best call it a bloody sacrifice so we can enjoy the very freedoms we now take for granted.

Victory is a concept for war movies not war vets. They do not talk like that. Talk to them. Learn from them. I sure have and that is why I say the above. I shut my mouth and listened and I a glad I did. Hope that makes sense its not meant to debate you but talk rhetorically.

The US hasn't won a war since 1945, don't go blaming women. Maybe draft incels, all that pent up hate and violent intent...
MAYBE if we go into another war the top brass and people in Congress will go into it with the intent to win
NOT just go in get several thousand of our troops killed then get out
Our troops don't need to go in some where and start winning then have the top Brass tie one hand behind their back and tell then to keep fighting like they did in NAM
Have a nice day

With due respect that was a cover story. The true agenda you and I were not told. One would suspect it had something to do with protecting a proposed oil pipeline or large lithium deposits found in Afghanistan.

The Taliban do not export terrorism. Mercenaries that went to Afghanistan who the Taliban did not ally with but were fighting the US may have and it could be one of the reasons was to go in after them but the major reason was the usual. Russia was in there the US wanted them out. Hegemony.

Canada, the US, Germany, Poland, whoever went in there, we thought we were going to help build a democratic nation a quaint imperialistic goal. We were going to import our social and educational valies. We sided with the opium drug lords because the Taliban told us what they did Russia, Britain, Persia, Alexander, whoever else was stupid enough to try go into Afghanistan-get out.

The entire mission from the get go was flawed. We put in conventional armies in rugged mountain terrain preventing coventional warfare.

We had our troops huddled in enclaves periodically driving out in symbolic patrols only to get blown up.

Our troops were not the problem-our idiot politicians were.

The most unforgiveable thing I note from soldiers who returned is that they would walk the streets watching men rape boys and girls in the streets and were told to look the other way.

The whole damn situation was a fiasco.

Most Taliban are not interested in anything outside Afghanistan or their individual cell's area of control. Its a primal society based on surviving in harsh climate with no industry just goats and opium.

Now China is talking about going in and bribing the Taliban to get the lithium. Good luck.
You do realize this isn’t the conspiracy theory section right.

The true agenda you and I were not told. One would suspect it had something to do with protecting a proposed oil pipeline or large lithium deposits found in Afghanistan.

Really? TAPI has only been talked about for over 30 years. And has absolutely nothing to do with the US. That has long been talked about, and makes absolutely no sense.

And really, Lithium? The top 4 countries in the world with Lithium deposits are all in the Americas. And the US ranks at number 4 on the planet. Afghanistan does not even come in among the top 20 nations with deposits. So the US being interested in that, makes about as much sense as the US being interested in really being interested in Japan during WWII because they played Baseball.

Really? TAPI has only been talked about for over 30 years. And has absolutely nothing to do with the US. That has long been talked about, and makes absolutely no sense.

And really, Lithium? The top 4 countries in the world with Lithium deposits are all in the Americas. And the US ranks at number 4 on the planet. Afghanistan does not even come in among the top 20 nations with deposits. So the US being interested in that, makes about as much sense as the US being interested in really being interested in Japan during WWII because they played Baseball.

The fact something is talked about let alone based on an arbitrary time period you made up does not determine its validity as you are well aware.

Also your sentence that TAPI has othing to do with the US makes no sense. The US got involved in Afghanistan because Russia was there. It most certainly funded the Taliban to fight the Russians and in fact at the time of the Russian occupation called the Taliban "mujahadeen" not Taliban. The term Taliban was then used after the Russians left and the same allies of the US, thise same mujahadeen asked the US to stay out.

Now suddenly the term mujahadeen changes to Taliban and the same brave freedom fighting warriors become Miuslim extremist terrorists while the US and its Western Allies propped a government led byt he brother of the largest opium exporter in Afghanistan.

The Taliban have been against the growing of poppies and exporting of heroin and poppies and out supposed Western allies went in to build a democracy out of what-a syndicate of poppy-opium sellers flooding Europe and North America with heroin.

You want to pretend otherwise? You want to pretend the people we put in to the government were nothing more than drug lords?

You think they stopped screwing boys and girls in broad day light in the streets because they were our allies?

Next what the hell are you denying what the US found in Afghanistan and fueled their involvement? Here..read..

GET REAL MAN.

Also your sentence that TAPI has othing to do with the US makes no sense. The US got involved in Afghanistan because Russia was there. It most certainly funded the Taliban to fight the Russians and in fact at the time of the Russian occupation called the Taliban "mujahadeen" not Taliban. The term Taliban was then used after the Russians left and the same allies of the US, thise same mujahadeen asked the US to stay out.

The Taliban did not even exist then. Holy hell, it is obvious that you know absolutely nothing of the timeline, or who is who in Afghanistan. Holy hell, the Taliban did not even come into being until 5 years after the Soviets left.

Yeah, might as well say that the Wigs and Democrat-Republicans kicked the British out of the American colonies.

Tell you what. GO back, and learn some actual history. You can start with a who's who of Afghanistan, so you will not make such completely retarded statements.

I am still shaking my head that you think the Mujahedeen and the Taliban were the same thing. That shows your extreme ignorance, and lack of any understanding of the various groups involved in the country. And the rest, the exact same conspiracy laden nonsense that has been running around for years.

Pipeline, money, invade! The war cry of the moron.

The Taliban did not even exist then. Holy hell, it is obvious that you know absolutely nothing of the timeline, or who is who in Afghanistan. Holy hell, the Taliban did not even come into being until 5 years after the Soviets left.

Yeah, might as well say that the Wigs and Democrat-Republicans kicked the British out of the American colonies.

Tell you what. GO back, and learn some actual history. You can start with a who's who of Afghanistan, so you will not make such completely retarded statements.

I am still shaking my head that you think the Mujahedeen and the Taliban were the same thing. That shows your extreme ignorance, and lack of any understanding of the various groups involved in the country. And the rest, the exact same conspiracy laden nonsense that has been running around for years.

Pipeline, money, invade! The war cry of the moron.

Ditch the puberty crisis tone with me please.

If you really want profess expertise, don't over-compensate and huff and puff. Go read. This will help you understand the inter-connection between mujahideen and Taliban and to do that you can;t just go on an internet and read one article about the Taliban. The Taliban did not just magically appear in 1996. The cause and effects and events that led to the current situation are not isolated-Afghanki history like any history needs to be traced back before you can understand its present tense and you clearly have not done this.

Then again you are the same individual who huffed and puffed denying there is any interest in minerals in Afghanistan.

Get this clear as can be. China via Pakistan's heavy influence on the schools that incubated much of the students who joined the Taliban is hoping to work with the Taliban government and replace The US as the state extracting all its minerals.

Putin realizing Russia tried and failed has now circled around hitching on the backs of China and Pakistan to try come in the back door as well.

The mujahideen have not disappeared. They did not like the British, Americans, Persians, Alexander, Russians anyone who tried control their country. You think China is the first country to set its sites on turning Afghanistan into a puppet state? You think with their track record in Uzbekistan the Taliban don't fnd themselves in a war with them as well? You think Aghanistanis like Pakistanis? You have any idea how many factions, tribes, different ethnic groups there are in Afghanistan?

Yah I know you are an expert. Then good go figure them out and there ideologies and try figure out why mujahideen and Talibanis are probably headed for a civil war and China and Pakistan and Russia will fi nd themselves no further ahead than anyone else.

Its spelled U Z B E K I S T A N. Go find out what the phack the Chinese are doing there.

Back
Top Bottom