• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Washington State bans "sexist" words

Idiots. This has been tried before a few decades ago and in effect it was useless. No mention of what they'll change "history" to.

Yes, people who read no further than the headlines are idiots

People who read the article know that WA hasn't banned any words.

Indeed and I didn't suggest they were, because unlike some, I read the articles before I comment. What I said stands.

Really starting to kick in the "thought control" eh? Well it is mostly inevitable.

Idiots. This has been tried before a few decades ago and in effect it was useless. No mention of what they'll change "history" to.

Yeah - what in the hell:

The bill, which went into effect this week, has changed nearly 3,500 state code sections to include both "he" and "she" as well as various other words.

Freshman is now "first year student," fisherman is now "fisher," and penmanship is now "handwriting," just to name a few.

Are they in ****ing sane?

Sweet **** on a Shingle - I swear. This makes NO sense. There might be like TWO people in the whole world who give a flying **** and they just catered two those two nutters.

What are we now: peoplekind . . . and hu's instead of human's

. . . and it passed.
. . . and it went into effect.

They're honestly rewriting the entire english language.

They're making hisandhertory! :lamo

This is stupid and a waste of money. Only those on the absolute fringe see a problem with language including "man" as a part of many words. "Man" can be genderless. It isn't a big deal. I hate political correctness that tries to fix a problem that doesn't actually exist.

Back
Top Bottom