• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Washington Post's New Conservative Reporter a Serial Plagarist

danarhea

Slayer of the DP Newsbot
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Ben Domenech, the new addition to the Washington Post staff, has resigned after being found to have plagarized his material from many other sources. This is the same Conservative blogger whose addition to the Post staff made many Liberals angry. But what have they to be angry about? It was one of their own who the Washington Post fired for the same thing not long ago.

Anyone still wonder why I dont like mainstream media?

Article is here.

Does someone really think they can plagiarize and get away with it? What could he be thinking?

Does someone really think they can plagiarize and get away with it? What could he be thinking?

cnredd said:

LOL I must have touched a nerve. :lol: Real mature there, cnredd.

danarhea said:
Ben Domenech, the new addition to the Washington Post staff, has resigned after being found to have plagarized his material from many other sources. This is the same Conservative blogger whose addition to the Post staff made many Liberals angry. But what have they to be angry about? It was one of their own who the Washington Post fired for the same thing not long ago.

Anyone still wonder why I dont like mainstream media?

Article is here.

You know I do not like mainstream media?Because these people have no loyalty what so ever to this country.Newsweek alledged that US soldeirs flushed a Qur'an down the toilet and all hell breaks loose and they are not punished.Journalist plaster pictures of prison abuse and all hell breaks loose and they are not punished.Journalist release information about secret CIA prisons and warrentless wire tappings and the media is not severely punished for releasing classified information.If these rat vermin in the media had it their way they would be releasing troop movement and other secret information,the only thing Al qeada has to do is turn it to CNN to see what top secret program the government is using to catch them..

A journalist with out any talent what so ever is the least of my concerns about the media.

Ever heard of Jayson Blair? He was the king of plagiarists...an incompetent liberal, protected by liberal race preference policies while he lied his way through an extensive career. ;)

Oh, wait, the NYT is objective...or even conservative, right? :lol:

aquapub said:
Ever heard of Jayson Blair? He was the king of plagiarists...an incompetent liberal, protected by liberal race preference policies while he lied his way through an extensive career. ;)

Oh, wait, the NYT is objective...or even conservative, right? :lol:

As usual aquapub raises an unrelated issue to the thread that, of course, is a partisan slam against liberals. Gawd, you're pathetic. Although I should smile at this. If you weren't defensive about the conservative reporter being caught plagiarizing, you wouldn't have tried to turn the tables. :lol: :lol:

aps said:
As usual aquapub raises an unrelated issue to the thread that, of course, is a partisan slam against liberals. Gawd, you're pathetic. Although I should smile at this. If you weren't defensive about the conservative reporter being caught plagiarizing, you wouldn't have tried to turn the tables. :lol: :lol:

I beleave this thread is about journalistic fraud.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jayson_Blair

Jayson Thomas Blair (born 23 March 1976) is a former New York Times reporter disgraced for committing repeated journalistic fraud. It was discovered in 2003 that he had faked quotes and even entire interviews, plagiarized from other newspapers, and submitted false expense records to deceive the paper about his whereabouts

aps said:
LOL I must have touched a nerve. :lol: Real mature there, cnredd.
Aps, with all due respect, I think you missed the joke. cnredd was "plagerizing" your post. Get it?

KCConservative said:
Aps, with all due respect, I think you missed the joke. cnredd was "plagerizing" your post. Get it?

LOL What am I, an idiot? How could I be so dumb? Thanks for pointing it out to me. Now that is hilarious!

Back
Top Bottom