• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Washington Post calls for media ‘reckoning’ on ‘accurate and relevant’ Hunter Biden storiesDominick Mastrangelo - 4h ago

Eatomus

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
The "BIG GUY" will almost certainly order the drug addled, loose cannon , whore hopping Hunter into a federal protection program now , don't ya'll think ?
Or are you just to scared of the "BIG GUY" to say ?

1649194727349.png

The "BIG GUY" could order that the little fella be given plenty of time to rest while in a federal facility .
Rest in Peace may even be the "BIG GUY's" final order .
What order do you think the "BIG GUY" will give?hunter crack sniffer.jpg

There was something grotesquely familiar about last week’s revelations about Hunter Biden’s business dealings abroad, both in the story’s particulars and in the more general saga of sleazy self-dealing into which it fits. The idea that these latest revelations definitively vindicate or villainize any party except Mr. Biden himself, however, is misplaced.
The Post reported Wednesday on the multimillion-dollar deals the president’s son made with a Chinese energy company. The investigation adds new details and confirms old ones about the ways in which Joe Biden’s family has profited from trading overseas on his name — something for which the president deserves criticism for tacitly condoning. What it does not do, despite some conservatives’ insistence otherwise, is prove that President Biden acted corruptly. ...

^ here is the actual washington post editorial opinion

sorry, alt:reich, no corruption of/by the president ... at least not the current president

thought you might want to read the actual article rather than the OPs cite, which is an opinion about another media instiutution's opinion

sorry, alt:reich, no corruption of/by the president ... at least not the current president

thought you might want to read the actual article rather than the OPs cite, which is an opinion about another media instiutution's opinion
What about the "BIG GUY" & his piece of the pie?
You think 10% was enough for a "BIG GUY" ?
Are you afraid like a little girl to speak about him ?
I'll bet you are afraid of the "BIG GUY" ?
Granted, you like Hunter, do seem to have good reason to be concerned about the "BIG GUY".Biden head down.png

I like this part of the ACTUAL Washington Post editors opinion...

What it does not do, despite some conservatives’ insistence otherwise, is prove that President Biden acted corruptly. This is a reality that an election-year probe by Senate Republicans into improper influence or wrongdoing has already confirmed. The Justice Department, meanwhile, continues its inquiry into Hunter Biden’s tax affairs and foreign lobbying.

Hunter Biden is the right's sex addiction. If you haven't figured that out by now you're not paying attention.
They go from one obsession (Clinton) to the son of a President. They are easily distracted, the uneducated.

They go from one obsession (Clinton) to the son of a President. They are easily distracted, the uneducated.
The "Big Guy" is much more of an obsession at present.
Your fear and difficulty in even mentioning him or his 10% cut of communist cash going hand in hand with the obsession.
I would be afraid to mention or discuss the"BIG GUY" myself .
If I were you.

The Washington Post now has Hunter Biden officially living in their head rent free !
You're kidding me right ?
Has the Earth reversed it's rotation as well ?
What could the " BIG GUY " possibly be thinking should be done with the drug addled , rotten toofed , gutter crawling, loose cannon ?
Protective custody perhaps ?

View attachment 67384056

The problems with this story exist on at least two levels:

1. The crimes of the Biden Crime Family that occurred in the real world.
2. The lack of ethics employed by the media conspirators cooperating with themselves and with politically motivated partisans in the systematic distortions of the actual events involved in this.

In the first level of problems, the Treasury Department seems to be investigating criminal activities now, but whether or not they will be allowed to proceed without interference is currently unknown.

The second level of the problems is disturbing. Our media is obviously nothing more or less than a propaganda arm of powerful forces committed to deception to achieve goals unrelated to news and information reporting.

The American People are victimized by both the politicians who are lying and stealing from them and the media that is lying to them to enable the lying thieves to lie and steal.

Both seem to be connected to each other, committed to each other and protecting each other. At least up to now.

Both seem to be very dishonest and very self serving.

The problems with this story exist on at least two levels:

1. The crimes of the Biden Crime Family that occurred in the real world.
2. The lack of ethics employed by the media conspirators cooperating with themselves and with politically motivated partisans in the systematic distortions of the actual events involved in this.

In the first level of problems, the Treasury Department seems to be investigating criminal activities now, but whether or not they will be allowed to proceed without interference is currently unknown.

The second level of the problems is disturbing. Our media is obviously nothing more or less than a propaganda arm of powerful forces committed to deception to achieve goals unrelated to news and information reporting.

The American People are victimized by both the politicians who are lying and stealing from them and the media that is lying to them to enable the lying thieves to lie and steal.

Both seem to be connected to each other, committed to each other and protecting each other. At least up to now.

Both seem to be very dishonest and very self serving.
The fix is still in.
Identification of the "BIG GUY" And his 10% of ill gotten communists funds will be avoided at all costs.
He really is not so big a guy falling down however.
Biden falling down.jpg

I miss the days of the biggest scandal of the Carter administration, namely when the president's brother was touting something called "Billy Beer." Boy, oh boy, did Jimmy take some heat for that! Republicans crucified president Carter for "allowing" his nere do well brother to cash in on the presidential name.

Yeah, good times.

Seriously, you guys need to make up your minds. Either Biden is a drooling imbecile or the mastermind behind the greatest mafia family ever heard of. That, or you're just throwing everything you can think of to throw against the wall, hoping something - anything - will stick.

The OP has a 18% ratio. He is just spreading disinfo, propaganda and hate.
So you are saying the "BIG GUY" got something less than 10% ?
Or are you to nervous to say ?

I miss the days of the biggest scandal of the Carter administration, namely when the president's brother was touting something called "Billy Beer." Boy, oh boy, did Jimmy take some heat for that! Republicans crucified president Carter for "allowing" his nere do well brother to cash in on the presidential name.

Yeah, good times.

Seriously, you guys need to make up your minds. Either Biden is a drooling imbecile or the mastermind behind the greatest mafia family ever heard of. That, or you're just throwing everything you can think of to throw against the wall, hoping something - anything - will stick.
Opportunistic lifer politician who is loosing marbles now at a record pace .
What else could explain him telling a crowd of people that he is his own grandson ?
Maybe he is not the "BIG GUY" ?
You think he is ?

So you are saying the "BIG GUY" got something less than 10% ?
Or are you to nervous to say ?
What the hell are you blabbering about now?

Must suck to have to make such stupid threads all the time.

What the hell are you blabbering about now?

Must suck to have to make such stupid threads all the time.
I would be to afraid to even mention the "BIG GUY" myself...if I were you . lol

Attachments

• Biden head down.png
    Biden head down.png
    387.2 KB · Views: 0
I would be to afraid to even mention the "BIG GUY" myself...if I were you . lol
You try so hard to make good posts.

But you always fail. So much anger, you obsess, we laugh.

Back
Top Bottom