• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Washington Football Team will win the NFC East

Schism

Destroyer of Propaganda
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
My crystal ball has never let me down. As I gazed into it under a full moon, I saw the Iggles clucking in Philly and Jurrah's Cow Pokes sucking hindtit. The Giant Turds of NY got all excited after their big win only to lose 9 straight.

Meanwhile, Ron Rivera's culture change and locker room rebuild goes berserk and annihilates its division foes in bloodbath after humiliating beatdown.

Book it. Bank it. It's a lock.

This is the thread that's recording NFL History.

Fact.

For some unknown reason, the only NFL player I know is Natron Means.

I don't know if that's spelt correctly but I imagine he's won all the Super Bowls.

On my betting site, WFT is +350 to win the division. I'm sure you've invested heavily since they're a lock to win.
My crystal ball has never let me down. As I gazed into it under a full moon, I saw the Iggles clucking in Philly and Jurrah's Cow Pokes sucking hindtit. The Giant Turds of NY got all excited after their big win only to lose 9 straight.

Meanwhile, Ron Rivera's culture change and locker room rebuild goes berserk and annihilates its division foes in bloodbath after humiliating beatdown.

Book it. Bank it. It's a lock.
On my betting site, WFT is +350 to win the division. I'm sure you've invested heavily since they're a lock to win.

I don't gamble much, and this lock is no gamble at all!

Back
Top Bottom