• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Was Your Lifesaver's Life Just Saved?

The FEMALE equivalent of: "If it's a legitimate rape, a woman's body has ways of shutting that whole thing down." Ladies & Germs, there are WOMEN who know NOTHING about sex even in 2022. Most of them are Republicans.

Your plan to stop mass murderers is to increase abortions.....
And I'm the one in a fantasy world?

Stop lying and saying something I didn't say.

You know you've lost the debate when you have to lie and try to change the subject.

Apparently you want to kill women for their pregnancy going wrong. Apparently you want to force 13 year old girls to give birth to their own siblings because their dad raped them. You want to force rape survivors to give birth to rapist's children.

You also want little children mowed down and decapitated in schools.

It's obvious you have no way to justify this so you lie and try to change the subject.

Have fun with that but I'm not into such childish games.

I won't read your reply since you have demonstrated you lie and can't participate in a mature and honest discussion.

So you can reply to this but your rants will go unread by me.

I refer you to the OP. Liberals are the ones on this thread who have been pushing the view that future lives of color and future lives of poverty hold less value because all they will become anyways are rapists and murderers. Let's do a pre-emptive strike on crime and thin them out through abortion. It's so strange to see liberals being so protective of rich whites.
Nah. That's you.

I wish I was making it up but this hits home.
I know these things happen.
I'm happy you have had such a privileged life that you have never been hurt.
What are you even going on about?

Some abortion clinics were forced to shut down immediately after yesterday's historic Supreme Court decision. Many of those women will simply go to a different state but not all. Months from now, babies will be born who wouldn't have otherwise.
Who will they become?
Will one be the brain surgeon who removes your tumor in 30 years?
Will one be the firefighter who pulls you from your burning car in 20 years?
Will one be the child who sees you are about to get struck by a truck and warns you just in time?
We can debate all we want about when "life" begins and what "life" even is. But one thing we can't debate is that a sperm joining with an egg is a future life.......and each of those future lives has great potential.
You are peddling Chaos Theory now which I barely recognize as a scientific pursuit at all. I don't think anybody that knows what Chaos Theory is would deem it "scientific" as there is simply no way to test it and collect and collate data.

Stop lying and saying something I didn't say.

You know you've lost the debate when you have to lie and try to change the subject.

Apparently you want to kill women for their pregnancy going wrong. Apparently you want to force 13 year old girls to give birth to their own siblings because their dad raped them. You want to force rape survivors to give birth to rapist's children.

You also want little children mowed down and decapitated in schools.

It's obvious you have no way to justify this so you lie and try to change the subject.

Have fun with that but I'm not into such childish games.

I won't read your reply since you have demonstrated you lie and can't participate in a mature and honest discussion.

So you can reply to this but your rants will go unread by me.
It is funny that you would say that people who lie a lot are the losers on a debate and then proceed to lie a lot.
"You want little children mowed down and decapitated in schools" is as despicable of a lie as you can get.
But that's what losers do. They lie and run away and pretend they won't read a reply. You'll read it. Then you'll stay away because you've been beat. But you haven't been beat by me. You've been beat by cold hard facts and those facts declare that you are in favor of ending the future lives of poor and minority children who are only guilty of being unwanted and unloved. What kind of barbaric society culls its unloved? One that you support.....and now you run from your guilt. I'm glad I made an influence. Maybe your shame will make you a better person.....even though it hurts now.

You are peddling Chaos Theory now which I barely recognize as a scientific pursuit at all. I don't think anybody that knows what Chaos Theory is would deem it "scientific" as there is simply no way to test it and collect and collate data.
No way to test it? It's been tested a million times. A woman will consider an abortion and decide not to. Then the baby will grow up and do something positive and the woman will be happy she didn't have an abortion.

No way to test it? It's been tested a million times. A woman will consider an abortion and decide not to. Then the baby will grow up and do something positive and the woman will be happy she didn't have an abortion.
No way to test Chaos Theory and that is what you are peddling. Keep up.

This is exactly what you do. Get a new schtick.
You are the one who needs a new shtick. All you ever do is hop on threads and throw a few insults around because you enjoy feeling like you are smart enough to hang with intellectual debaters. You never add anything of substance because you are a little leaguer around here. Do you want my autograph kid?

I wish I was making it up but this hits home.
I know these things happen.
I'm happy you have had such a privileged life that you have never been hurt.
You're not making sense, dude. My father was a violent abusive alcoholic who pulled a shotgun on us. My mother enabled him; she did absolutely nothing. Then, a few years later, she kicked me out of the house for protecting her from this violent man who just had beaten her up.

You're talking out of your ass. Your post is the height of ignorance.

Here, educate yourself.

It is funny that you would say that people who lie a lot are the losers on a debate and then proceed to lie a lot.
"You want little children mowed down and decapitated in schools" is as despicable of a lie as you can get.
But that's what losers do. They lie and run away and pretend they won't read a reply. You'll read it. Then you'll stay away because you've been beat. But you haven't been beat by me. You've been beat by cold hard facts and those facts declare that you are in favor of ending the future lives of poor and minority children who are only guilty of being unwanted and unloved. What kind of barbaric society culls its unloved? One that you support.....and now you run from your guilt. I'm glad I made an influence. Maybe your shame will make you a better person.....even though it hurts now.
The U.S is now alone among western democracies in denying women the ability to choose what happens to their own bodies. No other enlightened democratic nation would do that to their women. It makes every women a ward of the State under Govt. control. It is big Govt. gone wild. We all should be concerned what other rights we will be denied by "big brother". This is a nightmare for both men and women because it shows us how much we have to lose when we allow politicians to decide what rights we are entitled to. They will certainly seek to control us in other ways against our will if this ruling is allowed to stand.

Last edited:
Some abortion clinics were forced to shut down immediately after yesterday's historic Supreme Court decision. Many of those women will simply go to a different state but not all. Months from now, babies will be born who wouldn't have otherwise.
Who will they become?
Will one be the child who sees you are about to get struck by a truck and warns you just in time?
We can debate all we want about when "life" begins and what "life" even is. But one thing we can't debate is that a sperm joining with an egg is a future life.......and each of those future lives has great potential.

Or they’ll get killed by a mass shooter. Or have a crippling disease that their parents can’t afford to treat because of our for-profit healthcare system. Or grow up impoverished with no opportunities because the same red states that ban abortion also gut their welfare programs.

Or they’ll get killed by a mass shooter. Or have a crippling disease that their parents can’t afford to treat because of our for-profit healthcare system. Or grow up impoverished with no opportunities because the same red states that ban abortion also gut their welfare programs.
This post sheds light on why liberals think low income children are of less value than cow manure in our society. At least cow manure can be used as fertilizer. Low income kids are either going to be criminals or have terrible lives. I can see why liberals think they don't deserve to live.

Who will they become?
Bravo!

This post sheds light on why liberals think low income children are of less value than cow manure in our society. At least cow manure can be used as fertilizer. Low income kids are either going to be criminals or have terrible lives. I can see why liberals think they don't deserve to live.
Joe said it, "poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids." Throw out some more racist comments Joe!

My father was a violent abusive alcoholic who pulled a shotgun on us. My mother enabled him; she did absolutely nothing. Then, a few years later, she kicked me out of the house for protecting her from this violent man who just had beaten her up.

Here, educate yourself.
I'm sorry you went through that but you are not alone. I'm glad you weren't aborted just to avoid hardship and glad I wasn't either. People like us who have been through tough times should be the loudest voices against abortion. The alternative would have been that neither of us would be here.

Then you agree to child-care, maternal leave, pre school, healthcare, school lunch, pre-natal care and a host of other programs to help these children reach that potential, am I right?
Certainly, if that's what the people of those states want to do, then absolutely, they have every right and reason to do it.

Who will they become?

Back
Top Bottom