• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Was Trump the greatest president ever?

Was trump the greatest president ever?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pence? Only liked him compared to blanket supporters of a dictator. Of which there are far too many in the current US of A.
Now you are talking out of both sides of your face. Which is it, did he defy Trump or was he a blanket supporter? You can't have it both ways.

So you must have like him.
Can't say I necessarily "liked" Pence, but I certainly never doubted his Patriotism to our nation. I would definately trust Pence with the nuclear codes, whereas I would give Trump a magic decoder ring from a box of Cracker Jacks, and tell him to keep loading up on Big Macs and buckets of KFC.

So you agree that Trump picked the better running mate.

Just want to be clear on this one, Pence is a nutbagger of the highest order. He wants to keep women out of the military and convert everyone who's gay, for example. (E.g., https://www.businessinsider.com/mik...-abortion-gay-marriage-women-reporters-2017-6). He's unequivocally bat*** crazy. But his main selling point is that he is not literally trying to overthrow the US government and install Trump as dictator. In any prior era, that "strength" would not even be enough to keep someone out of the loony asylum, because tens of millions of Americans were not on the other side of the dictator "issue". But in the current climate, that actually makes him less bad than a lot of the alternatives (and, of course, a target for hanging by the make-Trump-dictator crowd). It does not, however, make his nutbaggery good, or better than any less-weirdo alternative.

That is why I specified 'COVID-19' from previous years/viruses. What are/were the odds of dying from the 'common cold' in any given year as compared to the "very nasty COVID-19" cold/pandemic?
What difference does it make. We will make fun of the leader who strives for a vaccine and praise the leaders who fail to protect those most vulnerable and let them die.

What difference does it make. We will make fun of the leader who strives for a vaccine and praise the leaders who fail to protect those most vulnerable and let them die.
/// We will make fun of....... /// <----Some may. I won't.

Trump came close to helping destroy our democratic way of government. He should be tried for treason.
Prove it show me the evidence that the mob who raided the capitol was the same one Trump addressed on January 6th.

Prove it show me the evidence that the mob who raided the capitol was the same one Trump addressed on January 6th.
Were you watching TV on 1/06? Have you seen all the pix & video taken by many people that day? Sure look like the same idiots to me, many of them IDed well enough that they are going to prison after 'beyond a reasonable doubt' is proven in court. Or are you in denial (which is not a river in Egypt)?

late 2020, I had COVID as confirmed by a test on the first monday of 2021. Symptoms were basically normal for me that time of the year-sinus congestion and mild chest congestion-no fever, no loss of smell/taste etc. I received the first Moderna vaccine in March of 21-sore arm. The second on good friday. around mid afternoon. By 11 or so I had severe chills, then fatigue and a temperature 3 degrees above my normal, That lasted until the early morning
I also got the morderna and had the same experience. Still beats getting the trump virus.

/// We will make fun of....... /// <----Some may. I won't.
Sorry. I did not mean you. I guess I should have said our media and a lot of the people that believe our bias media. Of course this is the least of our worries. The real fear is a federal police replacing local police. We saw that in Germany in the 30's and just about everywhere else it has happened has been a nightmare for the people who were subjected to it.

I also got the morderna and had the same experience. Still beats getting the trump virus.

I really hope that the Delta Variant takes out all the Repub anti-vaxxers. Drowning in your own fluids with a tube down your throat is a fitting end to people who deny reality. If you can't handle reality, reality will handle you.

I really hope that the Delta Variant takes out all the Repub anti-vaxxers. Drowning in your own fluids with a tube down your throat is a fitting end to people who deny reality. If you can't handle reality, reality will handle you.
Not likely. All the republicans I know have already got the Trump vaccine. Now the left have always been the anti-vaccine people and I know quite a few tree hugging liberals that wont even let their children be vaccinated for all the deadly childhood diseases either.

Not likely. All the republicans I know have already got the Trump vaccine. Now the left have always been the anti-vaccine people and I know quite a few tree hugging liberals that wont even let their children be vaccinated for all the deadly childhood diseases either.
BS. Not worth a response other than: Good luck.

BS. Not worth a response other than: Good luck.
No response necessary. I must have took 50+ elderly people to get the Trump vaccine. I lost track but once the word got out that we were helping people make appointments and would take them the response was wonderful. Since I am not working I was more than happy to take all the elderly in my neighborhood to get their vaccine. I even helped a lot of them with the internet to get their appointment. It would have been nice if we could have got appointments at the same time. I just scheduled the shopping around the vaccine times. Sad the only few who chickened out were the left. Of course we have been getting our flu shots for decades now so this was really no big deal. We were just so happy Trump got us the vaccine in record time thanks to Operation Warp Speed. I still remember the laughter about how it would take a miracle to get a vaccine in less than a year. Luckily we had a miracle worker in office who got it done.

Just want to be clear on this one, Pence is a nutbagger of the highest order. He wants to keep women out of the military and convert everyone who's gay, for example. (E.g., https://www.businessinsider.com/mik...-abortion-gay-marriage-women-reporters-2017-6). He's unequivocally bat*** crazy. But his main selling point is that he is not literally trying to overthrow the US government and install Trump as dictator. In any prior era, that "strength" would not even be enough to keep someone out of the loony asylum, because tens of millions of Americans were not on the other side of the dictator "issue". But in the current climate, that actually makes him less bad than a lot of the alternatives (and, of course, a target for hanging by the make-Trump-dictator crowd). It does not, however, make his nutbaggery good, or better than any less-weirdo alternative.
All that and he is still head and shoulders better than Harris. I agree.

All that and he is still head and shoulders better than Harris. I agree.
Harris also shares the minimal "strength" of not trying to overthrow democracy, while simultaneously not being bat**** the way Pence is. So it's actually that Harris is better. Not actively committing treason? Check. Not totally nutso? Check. Therefore better than Pence. (Good? Let's not get carried away here.)

It's the least he could do after lying to Americans about the severity of the virus for personal political gain, and getting busted for that epic lie that cost untold numbers of American lives.
Get your facts straight!

Trump had it right.....the lying sack of shit all along has been Fauci.

Trump was the one who got the travel ban going early....what were the idiot Dems doing??? Standing around with there thumbs in there ass's and calling it xenopbobic

Get your facts straight!

Trump had it right.....the lying sack of shit all along has been Fauci.

Trump was the one who got the travel ban going early....what were the idiot Dems doing??? Standing around with there thumbs in there ass's and calling it xenopbobic
Calm down and get 'your' facts straight. Trump intentionally, and willfully lied to Americans about the severity of COVID, and Bob Woodward, with Trump's permission, recorded Trump explaining why he lied. He was "afraid Americans would 'panic'" had he been truthful with Americans about the severity of COVID. You're welcome.

Back
Top Bottom