• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Was Trump the greatest president ever?

Was trump the greatest president ever?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
nope, the TDS stage IV patients. The ones who act as if he is still president for any issue that is bad news.
Your guy initiated a ****ing riot, TD. Kind of how your last guy attacked the wrong country. One day you just might learn...not that I'm holding my breath.

Your guy initiated a ****ing riot, TD. Kind of how your last guy attacked the wrong country. One day you just might learn...not that I'm holding my breath.
Biden's' wrecking our economy. seen the price of gas and wood these days?

lol...I see you have no answer for your guys attacking the wrong country and starting a riot.

lol...I see you have no answer for your guys attacking the wrong country and starting a riot.
they aren't my guys anymore than the BLM looters who burned down police stations and threw petrol bombs into police vehicles are your guys

"These daze"? LOL, request new talking points!

"Revved up" on whose watch? Also, it is seasonal demand.... not as many housing starts in the fall as in late February to early September.
The thousand board-feet commodity lumber price chart shows price cratered in response to covid-19 driven crash of all asset prices, followed by "Fed prop" which favored the incumbent in an election year. Lumber reversed in response to "work-at-homes" who could afford it, seeking home office and space increase while indefinitely locked down, demand increase also aggravated by urge to escape urban living in time of inceasingly severe pandemic with incoherent messaging of "disinfectant and light injections" by an incoherent, attention grabbing misfit on TV for two hours every evening in the former "drive time" commute, premium advertising slot.
TurtleDudeLumberBidenSchtick.jpg

Last edited:
Trump had a job to do and I call it mission accomplished. 👍
Yes he did and with non stop attacks against him to the likes I have never seen before, yet he went forward and accomplished much but unfortunately Biden in just a couple of months has pretty much overturned all that Trump accomplished for the country and has pretty much turned every thing he has touched into a pile of crap.

No his sins of omission killed people.
What omissions and what should he have done that Europeans tried and had even larger proportions of death from covid?

Americans are making Cheney their hero after her war crimes dad created misery for an entire region that continues to this day.

No sins of omission just big money for his favorite corporations.

These are sins of commission!

I think we should blame William Harry Harrison for all of the world’s woes. :)

Trump, I am told is no longer US president.

How about we all recognize that we can’t live in the past?

Yes he did and with non stop attacks against him to the likes I have never seen before, yet he went forward and accomplished much but unfortunately Biden in just a couple of months has pretty much overturned all that Trump accomplished for the country and has pretty much turned every thing he has touched into a pile of crap.
And we’re just getting started. We are Rome

they aren't my guys anymore than the BLM looters who burned down police stations and threw petrol bombs into police vehicles are your guys
“Da BLACKS!”

And still find time to make the virus go away by Easter 2020, lie about illegal immigrants, call legal immigtprants poisonous snakes, call for a total ban on members of the largest religion in the world, criticize women politician's looks, beg a republican official to find phantom votes, become the most famous birther around, refuse to accept the results of two elections while claiming falsely that he had the largest EC victory since Reagan, get laughed at in the UN, get conservative republicans to replace a right-wing leader with one more moderate, and spread blatant lies about blacks killing whites. What a guy!
A sizable portion of this country believe we are headed for a wonderful new age while
hopefully still the majority understands that this country has
gone down a dangerous path for almost 50 years & in the process lost it's collective minds.

Those who believed we were headed for a wonderful new age until Trump came along
are foaming at the mouth haters. Washington, Adams, Jefferson, Jay & the crew
that helped form this country thought this countries sameness made it possible to
endure & succeed, not diversity.
Humans are highly ethnocentric with a bias towards familiarity. That is why you have borders
to keeps un-familiar people out -and protect & insure a workiable society.
Isn't this what the left is all about. the upheaval of a harmonious society that's been gaining traction in the last 50 years.

Trump’s accomplishments with so many enemies around him is epic. He’s exposed the immorally biased Corrupt
Left Media for who they are, & the GOP RINO SWAMP RATS for being nothing more than a self important,
backstabbing, conspiring lot who are just bad as the Democcrats. And let’s not forget the government’s
Deep State leftist globalist who don’t want anyone coming in & upsetting their scam.

What omissions and what should he have done that Europeans tried and had even larger proportions of death from covid?

Americans are making Cheney their hero after her war crimes dad created misery for an entire region that continues to this day.

No sins of omission just big money for his favorite corporations.

These are sins of commission!
As I noted, he appeared to understand the seriousness of the pandemic, could have assured his re-election by acting aggressively, by leveling with the American people, but didn't. Best example: he admitted that CDC and the experts he consulted -- plus Mike Pence -- felt people should be taken off a cruise ship that had some sick people, but told FOX News "I like the numbers being where they are. I don't need to have the numbers double because of one ship that was not our fault." Trump could have been a hero on the order of Giuliani post-9/11. He chose to be Giuliani II, an embarrassment.

As to Cheney, if she appears to be a hero, it's because she admits what all her fellow republicans know but don't have the stones to say, that Trump lost. Not a heavy lift.

A sizable portion of this country believe we are headed for a wonderful new age while
gone down a dangerous path for almost 50 years & in the process lost it's collective minds.

Those who believed we were headed for a wonderful new age until Trump came along
that helped form this country thought this countries sameness made it possible to
Humans are highly ethnocentric with a bias towards familiarity. That is why you have borders
Isn't this what the left is all about. the upheaval of a harmonious society that's been gaining traction in the last 50 years.

Trump’s accomplishments with so many enemies around him is epic. He’s exposed the immorally biased Corrupt
Left Media for who they are, & the GOP RINO SWAMP RATS for being nothing more than a self important,
backstabbing, conspiring lot who are just bad as the Democcrats. And let’s not forget the government’s
Deep State leftist globalist who don’t want anyone coming in & upsetting their scam.
So you have no problem with the fact that he referred to legal immigrants like my father and other relatives as poisonous snakes? I do.
You have no problem that he bragged about sexual assault and demeaned Carly Fiorina's looks? I do.
You have no problem that he suggested that US servicemen commit war crimes, stuff we hanged Nazis for? I do. You have no problem that he pardoned murderers whom our military was prosecuting? I do.
You think that his spreading lies about black on white crime is ok? I don't.
You think complaining about any election he loses, everything from the Emmys, to the 2016 popular vote, to 2020, is ok? I don't.
You think the media, republicans, obviously democrats, are all evil, and only Trump is decent? I don't.
You think it was ok to say that Judge Curiel couldn't be fair when dealing with a case because, though born in Indiana, "he was Mexican" and resented the wall, even though the judge decided in Trump's favor? I don't.
You have respect for a man who was responsible for the frauds that were the Trump University and Trump Foundation? I don't.
You must have missed viewing the celebrations of Trump's defeat in cities across the country, the first time in my long life I have witnessed such a thing. I didn't.

The last 50 years did give us dumb wars, but also the EPA, actions against climate change, improved working conditions, the ACA insuring millions, a prescription drug plan, and safer and cleaner vehicles. Sorry it was so hard for you to bear.

Last edited:

I don't run my car on wood and I don't use it for cooking and heating, so I'm only going to look at "the price of gas".

PRICE OF GASOLINE.JPG

and, using that data from the US Energy Information Administration, I can but conclude that someone is REALLY out of touch with reality if they are telling you that gas prices are "zooming out of sight due to Sleepy Joe's senile -incontinence- incompetence".

I don't run my car on wood and I don't use it for cooking and heating, so I'm only going to look at "the price of gas".

and, using that data from the US Energy Information Administration, I can but conclude that someone is REALLY out of touch with reality if they are telling you that gas prices are "zooming out of sight due to Sleepy Joe's senile -incontinence- incompetence".
Thanks for posting the data. This suggests prices are returning to pre-COVID levels,

Really?

21-05-16 C1 - 7 Day Average GRAPH.JPG

21-05-16 C3 - Daily NEW Case Averages.JPG

21-05-16 G2 - The Fading of the Green TABLE.JPG

(More charts and graphs at Daily Statistical Summary of COVID-19)​

Thanks for posting the data. This suggests prices are returning to pre-COVID levels,

Yep, when demand drops then prices also tend to drop.

With the restrictions on travel and the decrease in workforce commuting, demand dropped.

Seeing the price rise is a "positive" indicator that the economy is recovering.

Prove how these can be attributed to Biden.
the Trump haters never proved the things they complained about were attributable to Trump. Biden's shutting down the pipeline is going to have a deleterious impact on fuel prices for sure.

Prove how these can be attributed to Biden.

They can't.

The absolutely invariable rule is:

A. (If you are a supporter of the current administration)​
1. If it is a "Good Thing" than it is 100% attributable to the current administration and the previous administration has 0.00% to do with it REGARDLESS of whether it happened 0.01 seconds after the current administration was sworn in;​
and​
2. If it is a "Bad Thing" then it is 100% attributable to the previous administration and the current administration has 0.00% to do with it REGARDLESS of whether it was even remotely contemplated as a possibility during the entire history of mankind and also REGARDLESS of whether the current administration has only 0.01 seconds left in its (eight year) mandate.​
B. (If you are NOT a supporter of the current administration)​
1. If it is a "Bad Thing" than it is 100% attributable to the current administration and the previous administration has 0.00% to do with it REGARDLESS of whether it was even remotely contemplated as a possibility during the entire history of mankind and also REGARDLESSof whether it happened 0.01 seconds after the current administration was sworn in;​
and​
2. If it is a "Good Thing" then it is 100% attributable to the previous administration and the current administration has 0.00% to do with it REGARDLESS of whether the current administration has only 0.01 seconds left in its (eight year) mandate.​

Was he, as a President, the greatest liar? Yes.

Was he, as a President, the greatest threat to democracy? Yes.

Fortunately, he wasn't your problem. And he won't be again.

8ytbprI.gif

WOW . . just wow 😂

They can't.

The absolutely invariable rule is:

1. If it is a "Good Thing" than it is 100% attributable to the current administration and the previous administration has 0.00% to do with it REGARDLESS of whether it happened 0.01 seconds after the current administration was sworn in;​
and​
2. If it is a "Bad Thing" then it is 100% attributable to the previous administration and the current administration has 0.00% to do with it REGARDLESS of whether it was even remotely contemplated as a possibility during the entire history of mankind and also REGARDLESS of whether the current administration has only 0.01 seconds left in its (eight year) mandate.​
what is good for the goose is good for the gander. And we are using the same standards the TDS crowd used

Back
Top Bottom