• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Was Trump right to attack this judge?

Was Trump right to attack this judge?

• Total voters
Curiel made it about Curiel when he put Trump's business on the street for political reasons. Anyone that doesn't like it should call his office and ask him not to play political games, anymore.

https://www.casd.uscourts.gov/SitePages/Judges.aspx

But, of course, that didn't actually happen except for in your imagination.

It really helps to know what you're talking about before talking.

If the judge was a amnesty proponent and or associated with pro-amnesty groups like LaRaza or southern poverty center and pro-open borders groups I could see Trump having a valid reason to question the credibility of the judge. Questioning the judge's credibility simply for being of Mexican decent is not credible, not everyone of Mexican decent or a legal immigrant from Mexico supports amnesty/legal status for illegals or open borders.Although amnesty proponents would have everyone believe that everyone of Mexican decent is a amnesty supporter as their excuse for saying republicans should support amnesty.

Questioning the impartiality of a judge for any reason is questioning the integrity of the whole judicial system. If Trump can get away with manipulating the judiciary in this manner the whole system is useless. Freakin' useless.

Like hell no one is...lol!

How many times has Trump been called a racist for calling Curiel out? The funniest part is that Mexico isn't a race.

Neither is Indiana.

Curiel made it about Curiel when he put Trump's business on the street for political reasons. Anyone that doesn't like it should call his office and ask him not to play political games, anymore.

https://www.casd.uscourts.gov/SitePages/Judges.aspx

I was looking for your link to back up your statement and found nothing.

Can you explain your comment and how it relates to your link?

People on this forum have been saying that for about four months now. Going off of personal memory, that's roughly about when I first heard someone say "I am completely sick of hearing about Donald Trump." We have five months to go.

Even if he isn't elected, Trump is absolutely determined that his name will be the horrible pop song running on an infinite loop in your brain until you finally kill yourself.

At first I thought he was refreshing.

Then I thought he was - if nothing else - entertaining.

Now I am just sick of him.

Though I must admit, he is like a horrible car crash...as much as I despise it, I cannot look away.

I was looking for your link to back up your statement and found nothing.

Can you explain your comment and how it relates to your link?

You seriously don't get it?

But, of course, that didn't actually happen except for in your imagination.

It really helps to know what you're talking about before talking.

That's exactly what happened, unless you have evidence to the contrary. Do you?

Like hell no one is...lol!

How many times has Trump been called a racist for calling Curiel out? The funniest part is that Mexico isn't a race.

I did a "search this thread" and typed in "racist". Interesting to see who is using the term "racist". :lamo Try it.:roll:

Racist? No. Bigot on this issue. Well hell yes.

The heart of bigotry (IMHO) is basing your opinion of an individual on a trait and not the quality of their character. This judge was born in the US over 60 years ago. Protected out country as prosecutor (at his personal peril) against the Mexican drug cartels. His parents were naturalized citizens and they raised a fine man. Who was reduced to "hater" status by Trump. yeah....I think Trump is a blowhard bigot.

That's exactly what happened, unless you have evidence to the contrary. Do you?

Um...you made the claim, you should probably actually support it.

You seriously don't get it?

This is the direct quote from your link.

Under Article III of the United States Constitution, the President appoints United States district judges with the advice and consent of the Senate. The Southern District of California, one of the busiest courts in the federal judiciary, has thirteen authorized judgeships.

Magistrate Judges serve as judicial officers of the U.S. District Courts and exercise the jurisdiction delegated to them by law and as assigned by the district judges. The Court currently has ten full-time magistrate judge positions in San Diego, and one full-time magistrate judge in El Centro.

Select a Judge from the list on the left to view more information about each Judge, including Court Calendars and Public Documents.

How the hell does it back up anything you say.

Why not just explain yourself...cause that link is an epic fail.

This is goofy even for you. Curiel made it about Curiel...by being a judge?

No, by releasing the court documents. Curiel ordered them released the same day Trump criticized Curiel at a rally. Amazing timing.

This is the direct quote from your link.

How the hell does it back up anything you say.

Why not just explain yourself...cause that link is an epic fail.

Ok, let's try this,

District Judge
Hon. Gonzalo P. Curiel
Suite 2190
221 West Broadway
San Diego, CA 92101
(619) 557-7667
Courtroom Deputy:

Lynn Fuchigami
(619) 557-5539
Court Reporter:
Contact #
858-822-8828

I did a "search this thread" and typed in "racist". Interesting to see who is using the term "racist". :lamo Try it.:roll:

Racist? No. Bigot on this issue. Well hell yes.

The heart of bigotry (IMHO) is basing your opinion of an individual on a trait and not the quality of their character. This judge was born in the US over 60 years ago. Protected out country as prosecutor (at his personal peril) against the Mexican drug cartels. His parents were naturalized citizens and they raised a fine man. Who was reduced to "hater" status by Trump. yeah....I think Trump is a blowhard bigot.

So, crticizing Simone if Mexican heritage is bigotry? Trump is only allowed to crticize white people?

Feel free to offer some evidence beyond you saying it is so.

The poster I was responding to and yourself are welcome to support the claim that it didn't happen that way. Good luck.

The poster I was responding to and yourself are welcome to support the claim that it didn't happen that way. Good luck.

So I hear you have a tiny penis. Feel free to prove me wrong.

See how silly that is?

Ok, let's try this,

District Judge
Hon. Gonzalo P. Curiel
Suite 2190
221 West Broadway
San Diego, CA 92101
(619) 557-7667
Courtroom Deputy:

Lynn Fuchigami
(619) 557-5539
Court Reporter:
Contact #
858-822-8828

What the hell are you getting at?

So, crticizing Simone if Mexican heritage is bigotry? Trump is only allowed to crticize white people?

You did not even try to read my post, did you.:shock:

The burden of proof is on you. Not Redress.

Last edited:
So I hear you have a tiny penis. Feel free to prove me wrong.

See how silly that is?

I would get banned for posting a picture of my ****. See how baiting that is? Not to mention a false comparison.

Back
Top Bottom