• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Was the trump plot even darker than recognized?

Best thing for the country that these hearings could bring about would be Trump’s indictment. Second best thing, acceptable if not ideal, would be that he is so damaged that the MAGA faithful diminish and Donald has no chance for even the GOP nomination in 2024.

Your sense

Was the trump plot even darker than recognized?​

One would think that if one were a useful idiot who believed all the nonsense from the dog and pony show.

But then, the dog and pony show is counting on their useful idiots.

(It won't help them in the midterms, though.)

Your sense of ethics, or lack of it, is noted.

Your sense

Your sense of ethics, or lack of it, is noted.
My ethics are fine...as is my ability to reason, use logic and ask questions.

We can't say the same about useful idiots.

Is your vision of Trump even more naive than recognized?
Actually no, it isn't. There are members of every board and forum who deliberately say provocative things to get a rise out of people. Then they sit back and chuckle watching the people's reactions to their shocking diatribe. They're yanking people's chains IOW's. I've see them on every board I've ever been a member of.

Why do you think there are no mobsters in the juries of trials for mob bosses?

Because jury pools are skewed against Italian Americans?

One would think that if one were a useful idiot who believed all the nonsense from the dog and pony show.

C’mon, you’d have nothing without your useful idiots.

You count on them to give your life meaning.

Why you be hating’?

Because jury pools are skewed against Italian Americans?

So you want mobsters sitting in juries of trials for mob bosses so it's fair and equal representation?

This is all a soap opera being conducted by ruling party at the moment. Why do you think there is no Trump representation whatsoever in these so-called hearings?
How come no nazis were on the jury during the Nuremberg trials?

Darker, and as we learn more from the Republican witnesses, even more plotted and planned out than we initially thought. This was no 'spur of the moment' actions of Trump cult members.

My ethics are fine...as is my ability to reason, use logic and ask questions.

We can't say the same about useful idiots.
Anybody who believed your first sentence would indeed be an idiot.

Darker, and as we learn more from the Republican witnesses, even more plotted and planned out than we initially thought. This was no 'spur of the moment' actions of Trump cult members.

OK, so now all eyes are on Merrick Garland.

Why is he STILL not doing his job? What's the holdup here? Why is Trump still walking around loose on the streets? The man is a public menace.

This is all a soap opera being conducted by ruling party at the moment. Why do you think there is no Trump representation whatsoever in these so-called hearings?
Don't know. That's a tough one.

Seems some bought into the Cyber Ninjas "dog and pony show" along with the "election was stolen theme.

Must be "useful idiots" who bought into Logan's bs, right? :ROFLMAO:

The GOP vetoed a bipartisan independent commission. Make your bed, lie in it.

Simpy because they refused to participate. That is on them not the committee.

C’mon, you’d have nothing without your useful idiots.

You count on them to give your life meaning.

Why you be hating’?
Ummm...

The only contact I have with useful idiots is when I talk to some of the people here on DP...and believe me, I don't "count" on them for anything.

Imagine supporting a man for the highest position in this country and you can't even trust him to tell the truth...

I know. It's terrible. All the other presidents we ever had told the absolute truth ALL THE TIME.

As I said in another thread, her story stinks more than the Pike Place Fish Market in Seattle.

Ummm...

The only contact I have with useful idiots is when I talk to some of the people here on DP...and believe me, I don't "count" on them for anything.
Good to hear. Trump does count on them. Successfully, I might add. His idiots gave him $250 million. How many staff has he hired to investigate the fraudulent election? I used to be an investigator, with 25+ years of experience. Are there any ads put out there by Donald as yet?

As I said in another thread, her story stinks more than the Pike Place Fish Market in Seattle.
How so? She was an eye witness for most of her testimony. What would she gain from lying under oath?

Ummm...

Come now, this is me you’re talking to.

We both know what your gig is.

Muhwahahahahahaha!!!! ..............................................Trump is the ANTICHRIST!!! 😈

This is really entertaining! :)

OK, so now all eyes are on Merrick Garland.

Why is he STILL not doing his job? What's the holdup here? Why is Trump still walking around loose on the streets? The man is a public menace.

Garland IS doing his job. Trump is the best thing the Democratic party has going for it in 2024. They know it. Why do you think he has not been indicted by any of the several state probes yet?

Back
Top Bottom