• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Was the landing of the Apollo 11 false?

I can see making an argument for believing that Santa Claus did not come down my chimney Christmas Eve, or that Oswald was a patsy... but this? :doh

They were taking pictures of the earth with satellites back then. If the Surveyor program was real, they had the technology.

Now will somebody please say why the evidence of fakery halfway to the moon that I presented in post #166 is wrong instead of just tap-dancing around it?

They did not have the technology to scan the entire moon like the Japanese. Thier surveyors landed and took limited pictures of the exact spots they landed.They had absolutely nothing that couldve produced the exact landscape that was produced in the Apollo 15 film.

Apollo 15 coordinates: N 26.1008 E3.6258

Via your link I see no surveyor landed anywhere close to the Apollo 15 landing site.

Next.

Click on the X to make this video bigger.

Apollo XI: The Little Gem. Part 4 - LiveVideo.com

Start watching the corner of Collins's jacket at the 4:10 time mark.
Look at the way the dogtags bounce up and down at the 4:04 time mark.
Look at the way Armstrong's left cuff sits on his wrist a the 4:22 time mark.
Look at the way Collins' left cuff sits on his wrist at the 4:04 time mark.

Look at the way the jacket corners move in this clip.
YouTube - Discovery Crew Enters International Space Station

It's quite different from the way Collins' jacket corner behaves.

Look at the way the dogtags move in this clip and compare it with the way Collins' dogtags move in the first clip at the 1:49 time mark.
YouTube- NASA - Space Shuttle Atlantis STS-117 Crew Has Fun in Space

The movement is quite different from Collins' dogtags.

For starters please identify the force that makes Collins jacket corner stop and go back down after it's pulled up by his movement. I say it's fairly strong gravity-much stronger than micro-gravity, therefore, they are not halfway to the moon but somewhere on earth faking this footage.

Come on. If you're sincere truth-seekers, you'll address the issue. So far you've been behaving like typical shills who don't believe their own arguments whose jobs are to obfuscate the evidence.

lol....how did they get the liquid to float like that? Dogtags? Explain how they fake floating orbs of liquid passing thru strands of string? Obfuscate...dudes are making Copperfield proud.

They did not have the technology to scan the entire moon like the Japanese. Thier surveyors landed and took limited pictures of the exact spots they landed.They had absolutely nothing that couldve produced the exact landscape that was produced in the Apollo 15 film.
We have no idea what kind of classified missions took place. My point I was making was that, if Surveror was real, they had high technology back then.

There's also the plausible scenario that the Japanese government was colluding with NASA in its damage-control program. If there are plausible alternative scenarios that would explain those Japanese pictures, they can't be used as conclusive proof that the moon missions were real and they don't make the hoax evidence go away.

I posted some hoax evidence and you tap dance around it instead of addressing it. Tell us what makes Collins' jacket corner stop and go back down after it's pulled up by Collins' movement. I say it's strong gravity. What do you say?
(4:10 time mark)

lol....how did they get the liquid to float like that? Dogtags? Explain how they fake floating orbs of liquid passing thru strands of string? Obfuscate...dudes are making Copperfield proud.
No one with an IQ of ninety or above needs to have explained to him that you're tap dancing around this issue because you know it's too clear to obfuscate. I didn't say the space station footage was faked. I think it was real. I was comparing the real zero-G in the space station with the faked conditions in the Apollo footage.

Here's the issue-

In space station footage the dogtags move until they hit the astronaut's chin. In the Apollo footage the dogtags go up, stop, and go back down exactly the way they would do on earth. Please tell us what the force is that makes Collins' dogtags stop, and go back down. The only force I can identify is gravity.

lol...seriously? Her dogtags hit her chin and travel down as she lunges forward to bite the floating liquid orbs.Then proceed to rise right back to their original spot.

Just like Apollo XI dogtags hitting him in face as hes running,bounce down than back up.

Last edited:
Here's the issue-

In space station footage the dogtags move until they hit the astronaut's chin. In the Apollo footage the dogtags go up, stop, and go back down exactly the way they would do on earth. Please tell us what the force is that makes Collins' dogtags stop, and go back down. The only force I can identify is gravity.

You also tapped danced around my post that responded to this. I'll somewhat repeat. Lets try using a scientific approuch. If you want to compare the two, we have some issues to overcome.

Some question for you Scott, before anyone can conclude gravity was the cause:
Are the dog tags the same (materials and harness?)
Is the body movement the same that caused the movement of the dogtags?
Are the spacesuits / jumpsuits the same?
Does the spacesuit/jumpsuit connect with the dog tags in the same location?
What is the frame/sec of the recorded film?
Are the camera angles the same, distance to the person, etc?
I could go on.
The problem in looking at the two vids is the variables are not the same. Once again. Look at the scientific method for analyzing. I would imagine we looked at vids from the gemini spacewalk vs. the space station spacewalks, we may not see the same exact motion. The reason, better more flexible suits, better cameras, etc.

Scott your asked:" posted some hoax evidence and you tap dance around it instead of addressing it. Tell us what makes Collins' jacket corner stop and go back down after it's pulled up by Collins' movement. I say it's strong gravity. What do you say?

I say it is his continued body movement.

I say it is his continued body movement.
This is open to a lot of interpretations. Be more specific.

Please explain exactly what causes the corner to stop, and go back down. I say it's gravity.

Are the dog tags the same (materials and harness?)
No matter what the material is, gravity would not stop it and make it go back down in zero-G and the effect of micro-gravity wouldn't be nearly as strong. Please tell us what you think the force is that stops the dogtags and jacket corner and makes them go back down. Just start with the jacket corner for now if you want.

Is the body movement the same that caused the movement of the dogtags?
I told you that I was able to exactly duplicate the movement of Collins' dogtags by running in place with some keys around my neck and imparting a little extra forward motion to my upper body. This should be enough to get you to address the issue.

What is the frame/sec of the recorded film?
I already said it was the 4:05 time mark. Now stop stalling and answer my questions.

My last attempt.
during the 4:10 time mark he is running in place 4:26? - 4:xx. I see his jacket moving. So what. His running in place. I would imagine the jacket would move around. I guess I don't see where this proves anything. You say you recreated the effect. The problem is what if you went into space at the distance they are at and did the same thing. Would the jacket react the same? I guess it would since you said you recreated the motion.
Now the challenge is, how do we get into space to do the experiment.:lol:

during the 4:10 time mark he is running in place 4:26? - 4x. I see his jacket moving. So what. His running in place. I would imagine the jacket would move around. I guess I don't see where this proves anything.
In zero-gravity it would not stop moving the way it does in the clip. It would keep going until a force stopped it. I know that halfway to the moon the effect is not zero-gravity, but micro-gravity. The force that makes Collins' jacket corner stop moving and come back down is strong gravity.

It looks like this piece of hoax evidence is just too clear for you to obfuscate. You might as well try to convince us that a picture of an elephant is really a picture of a zebra.

You might as well face it-you pro-Apollo people are cornered by this piece of hoax evidence. This is always the way moon-hoax threads end. The disinfo agents can't admit they're arguing a wrong position-that's unthinkable to them. The only thing they can do is play games and try to tire out the truther until he stops posting and bury the evidence to reduce the number of people who see it. All I have to do is post it at least once on every page to thwart you though.

On page 8 in posts #73 and #74 there's a partial summary of hoax evidence. If the videos don't work, they can be seen here.
Did we land on the moon? - Naked Scientists Discussion Forum

In zero-gravity it would not stop moving the way it does in the clip. It would keep going until a force stopped it. I know that halfway to the moon the effect is not zero-gravity, but micro-gravity. The force that makes Collins' jacket corner stop moving and come back down is strong gravity.

All it shows is that different materials act different in space. Nothing else.

It looks like this piece of hoax evidence is just too clear for you to obfuscate. You might as well try to convince us that a picture of an elephant is really a picture of a zebra.

It is clear that it means nothing as far as a hoaz goes. The movement is not caused by strong gravity. He is running in place. Simple physics fact is that for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. The jacket moving even in zero gravity. :doh

You might as well face it-you pro-Apollo people are cornered by this piece of hoax evidence. This is always the way moon-hoax threads end. The disinfo agents can't admit they're arguing a wrong position-that's unthinkable to them. The only thing they can do is play games and try to tire out the truther until he stops posting and bury the evidence to reduce the number of people who see it. All I have to do is post it at least once on every page to thwart you though.

On page 8 in posts #73 and #74 there's a partial summary of hoax evidence. If the videos don't work, they can be seen here.

You mite as well face the fact that your evidence is not credible and nether is any source you have used.

So far you have shown that the majority of the worlds governments are willing to lie and cover up the moon landings as well as every space agency and employee of NASA.

Please buy a clue. :roll:

Scott:
Yep its an elephant. this whole thread is. I am pleased I finally met someone who knows so much about science, physics, and space. Thanks for enlightening me, not. :mrgreen:

The bottom line is this. If you cannot follow the scientific method of developing a theory and testing it. Your results are meaningless.

Live long and prosper.

Last edited:
You people have the attitude that you've debunked this anomaly but you haven't even addressed it yet, let alone debunk it.

The corner of Collins' jacket goes up, stops, and comes back down. You say it's movement but you have to be very precise. Which movement is it? I see nothing pulling on it. The material is not stiff enough to push it back down. I can't identify any force making it stop and go back down except for strong gravity.

You might as well face it-this piece of hoax evidence is so clear that disinfo agents don't dare try to obfuscate it as they know that they'll just look silly; all they can do is tap dance around it while maintaining patronizing attitudes. This is the end of the debate. There's a piece of evidence that the disinfo agents can't obfuscate so they play games and hope the truther will get tired. No one who sees your lame behavior here is going to take anything you say seriously. All I have to do now is make sure all the viewers see this from now on.

In the fight in this video both fighters claim victory. Which one of them do you think the real victor is?
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RZ-hYPAMFQ"]YouTube- Black Knight Holy Grail[/nomedia]

You people have the attitude that you've debunked this anomaly but you haven't even addressed it yet, let alone debunk it.

The corner of Collins' jacket goes up, stops, and comes back down. You say it's movement but you have to be very precise. Which movement is it? I see nothing pulling on it. The material is not stiff enough to push it back down. I can't identify any force making it stop and go back down except for strong gravity.

You might as well face it-this piece of hoax evidence is so clear that disinfo agents don't dare try to obfuscate it as they know that they'll just look silly; all they can do is tap dance around it while maintaining patronizing attitudes. This is the end of the debate. There's a piece of evidence that the disinfo agents can't obfuscate so they play games and hope the truther will get tired. No one who sees your lame behavior here is going to take anything you say seriously. All I have to do now is make sure all the viewers see this from now on.

In the fight in this video both fighters claim victory. Which one of them do you think the real victor is?
YouTube- Black Knight Holy Grail

So you have personally inspected the jacket?
How do you know the jacket is not stiff enough by just looking at a vid?
How about your personal experience in zero g.

I have to admit your consistent. Not using sound investigated methods.

Question: Do you believe everything posted on the internet?

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RZ-hYPAMFQ"]YouTube- Black Knight Holy Grail[/nomedia]

Collins' jacket is one of the gems doing the internet by an internet troll know as Scott or David C or Rocky or fatfreddy88 or fatfreddy or cosmored. It has been answered over 100 times correctly as being completely normal for a zero g environment.
Google one of those ids and the phrase "collins' jacket" "corner" - be prepared to be freaked out!
It has been answered along with all the points

Wow....exactly what I see in very disturbing and indisputable evidence that goes against the "official story" for the 9/11 that brought America to where the oil is...

All we get are spam posts that bury the information attempted to show the public.

Wow....exactly what I see in very disturbing and indisputable evidence that goes against the "official story" for the 9/11 that brought America to where the oil is...

All we get are spam posts that bury the information attempted to show the public.
looks like since i was last on more people join the apollo 11 landing was a hoax side:3 welcome XD

looks like since i was last on more people join the apollo 11 landing was a hoax side:3 welcome XD

Amazing isn't it. Just shows what a lack of space travel / physics / photography and geology education can do to somebody. You make it sound like a virtue to believe something so idiotic.

I would believe in a real Brawny paper towel man before the Apollo landing being false.

I started this thread at the David Icke forum.
Let's analyze the Clavius and Bad Astronomy sites - David Icke's Official Forums

There were a lot of pro-Apollo people against me on that thread. I kept asking them real questions so they had to keep saying lame things to maintain their positions. Finally, the moderator intervened and deleted an important post of mine with a lame excuse. My last post is #407. I'm wondering about that site. This is one of David Icke's videos.
Secret_Space.avi
(Secret Space)

There's some good hoax evidence in that video but there are also some nutty theories about mile-long creatures that live in outer-space. A lot of the hoax-believers who post there also frequently discuss alien bases on the moon, etc. I think that site is part of the government damage-control program to counter all the moon hoax evidence that's on the internet now; they seem to be trying to associate the Apollo hoax issue with nutty theories about UFO's, aliens, ets.

David Icke (Failed goalkeeper and sports commentator) believes that the world is run by lizard illuminati and Jews. Great source.

I started this thread at the David Icke forum.
I think that site is part of the government damage-control program to counter all the moon hoax evidence that's on the internet now; they seem to be trying to associate the Apollo hoax issue with nutty theories about UFO's, aliens, ets.

This is what I like about conspiracy theories, they change over time. When good science proves the theory to not be creditable, someone comes out that the site is now part of the govt. cover up / damage control. So where is the proof that its a govt. sponsered site for damage control?

The video of the landing of the apollo 11 was significant in U.S. History. But from views of the film there abears to be a bit of tampering. I personally believe that the moon landing was staged and was a bunch of BS. the lines on the film looked like they had been removed. but then they were put on backwards....i dont know though, thats just my opinion.

You can't be that stupid. Oh wait, your a liberal. Never mind.

The video of the landing of the apollo 11 was significant in U.S. History. But from views of the film there abears to be a bit of tampering. I personally believe that the moon landing was staged and was a bunch of BS. the lines on the film looked like they had been removed. but then they were put on backwards....i dont know though, thats just my opinion.

No it wasn't fake, it really happened. That's just the truth.

Zombie thread rises from the grave, ravenously hungry: "Brains! Brains!!!"

Looks around DP: "Brains!!..... Brains???"

Wanders off forlornly into the night.... "Brains?? Brains???"

:mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom