• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Was the JFK Murder a Successful Coup by Government?

Americans must never stop asking the question!
But they have stopped asking and allowed the coup to slip quietly below the horizon.
Any American who was/is familiar with the conclusions of the Warren commission will have to know that it was a pack of lies that could serve as answers at the time, but fails miserably now in a more enlightened era.

It was a time of such evil in the US south that even benches in parks were labelled as being either white benches or coloured benches. And I don't mean the paint jobs!

Another 3 years of John was to come and it was virtually guaranteed that another 8 years of Bobby was in the cards! Eleven years of peaceful relations with America's neighbours and meaningful detente with Russia would have been too much for the conservative racist right to tolerate!

And so they murdered John and they murdered Bobby too. It was America's successful coup!.

Can Americans be content with not seeing justice for those who took part or were aware of what was about to happen in Dallas?

Fwiw, and that's a lot, Oswald was almost certainly one of the shooters, There is still a great shortage of opinions on the identity of the two shooters. Or were there three?

But Allan Dulles is one of the few named as possibilities. And there are at least some sound explanations on why he wanted Jack Kennedy dead.

Do Americans want to know the answers? Indeed, is there any country's people who wouldn't want to know the government perpetrators of the coup?

I don't think so. For one thing, Oswald was the only shooter. Saying there were more is silly since, if there were two shooters, you're having 6 shots and what, 3 hits? The worst snipers in the world! Also, I don't see the payoff from the decision to have a coup.

What's the difference between BANNED and SUSPENDED?

This guy's banner has both o_O

I'm aware of that. He made his strongest statements well after he left the CIA.

I just don't understand how someone could take the 'Official' statement at face value when most of the information is still classified almost 60 years later.
How can we take the official report when the official report was lacking information at that time?

How can we take the official report when the official report was lacking information at that time?

Seldom is there complete information available for any report to be written or action to be taken.

Does anyone really care who did what 60 years ago? I certainly don't.

The JFK assassination has often been referred to as the "granddaddy of all conspiracy theories" for a reason.

And some folks are very interested in what happened 60 years ago and longer, for example, the fate of the last Tsar and his family (thankfully resolved at last thanks to Prince Philip's DNA.)

The JFK assassination has often been referred to as the "granddaddy of all conspiracy theories" for a reason.

And some folks are very interested in what happened 60 years ago and longer, for example, the fate of the last Tsar and his family (thankfully resolved at last thanks to Prince Philip's DNA.)
What happened to the Romanovs is old news. Nobody deserves to die, but the way Nicholas II ruled was brutal, ignorant of the needs of a starving populace and one way or another he had to go.

What happened to the Romanovs is old news. Nobody deserves to die, but the way Nicholas II ruled was brutal, ignorant of the needs of a starving populace and one way or another he had to go.

I'm not interested in discussing this; the point is that many, many people were and remain interested in the Romanovs and also in who shot JFK. If you're not, fine, but other people are.

DNA has taken a lot of the "mystery" out of things.

I'm not interested in discussing this; the point is that many, many people were and remain interested in the Romanovs and also in who shot JFK. If you're not, fine, but other people are.
One of the best Classic films of all time. IMO.

DNA has taken a lot of the "mystery" out of things.

DNA can only solve a small fraction of the many questions surrounding the "official" explanation.

DNA can only solve a small fraction of the many questions surrounding the "official" explanation.
I was referring to the Anastasia mystery. DNA proved that the chick is as dead as the rest of the family.

This author mentioned something interesting. He wrote a book about it, but you don't have to spend money to buy his book to read what he was saying, you can find his link below where he summarized his book and findings:

I don't think so. For one thing, Oswald was the only shooter.

The evidence does not support that and it contradicts the report by the House Select-Committee on Assassinations.

The GNR test on Oswald's left and right cheeks and left hand were negative. Accordingly, you cannot prove he fired a rifle. The GNR test was positive on his right hand, but the only legal and logical conclusion you can draw is that Oswald fired a hand-gun, which he freely admitted when he admitted to shooting Officer J D Tippitt in self-defense.

Saying there were more is silly since, if there were two shooters, you're having 6 shots and what, 3 hits?

False, There were four shooters and they each fired one round. Connolly was struck by two separate bullets. Governor Connolly was a combat veteran and went to his grave insisting he was hit by two separate shots.

The House Select-Committee on Assassinations also believed there were four shots fired as evidenced by the audio recording of the assassination.

Your inability to understand that the motorcycle cop was an unwitting participant in the conspiracy is noted.

Also, I don't see the payoff from the decision to have a coup.

The pay-off is the Democrats winning the 1964 Election instead of getting buried in a blow-out.

Having said that, if Republicans had moved forward with impeachment and Kennedy was convicted of malfeasance, then LBJ would have better odds of winning, but is likely to have still lost.

A most excellent point.

Seldom is there complete information available for any report to be written or action to be taken.

Information was available, but the Warren Commission chose to ignore it, and even that wouldn't be so bad, except that the Warren Commission also cherry-picked its evidence and then deceptively portrayed it wrong.

For example, the Warren Commission insisted Oswald spoke Russian because he was self-taught because he was a "commie."

Had the Warren Commission looked reviewed Oswald's DD 201 file, they would have known Oswald was taught Russian at the Military Language Institute then-located at Presidio of Monterey in California.

Do you not see a problem?

A: Your government taught Oswald to speak Russian
B: Oswald was self-taught.

Those are contradictions and a misrepresentation of a material fact.

Granted, his 201 file was classified, but then why would it be?

In 1976, the Marine officer who had Oswald's 201-file in a brief-case handcuffed to his wrist either accidentally or intentionally let it slip that Oswald took the Russian course at Presidio of Monterey when testifying before the House Select-Committee on Assassinations.

The Select-Committee members were forbidden to physically read Oswald's 201-file themselves, but they could ask questions, and the Marine officer would either answer them or not.

The real truth is that Oswald worked for the Office of Naval Intelligence and loaned to the CIA. His "defection" was planned by the CIA in order to get Oswald and others into the Soviet Union to get targeting data for US ICBMs and SAC bombers.

Remember, you don't have satellites in 1958. In spite of the fact that Sputnik was launched in 1958, it would still be 10 years before anyone had anything even remotely resembling a spy satellite, so the only way to get targeting data was to insert agents into the environment, which is what the CIA and MI5/6 did during the mid-to-late 1950s.

This author mentioned something interesting. He wrote a book about it, but you don't have to spend money to buy his book to read what he was saying, you can find his link below where he summarized his book and findings:

“Piper was a regular contributor to both The Spotlight and its successor, the American Free Press, newspapers backed by Willis Carto and noted for their antisemitic and White separatist/White nationalist themes. Piper's books and articles have also been featured by a multitude of websites, including PressTV, Vanguard News Network and the website of David Duke.”

“He had been criticized by many organizations, including the Anti-Defamation League, the Simon Wiesenthal Center, and the Middle East Media Research Institute, which have described Piper as a promoter of antisemitic conspiracy theories and Holocaust denial.[4]”

“ According to his biography by American First Books, which identifies itself as promoting "white nationalism",[11][12] the ADL repeatedly challenged statements made by Piper, and called him a promoter of antisemitic conspiracy theories, a Holocaust denier,[4] and a defender of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion. The group says Piper traveled to the United Arab Emirates in 2003 to lecture on anti-Israeli and antisemitic themes.[13] In one instance, the ADL stated that Piper had suggested that Israel was working on an "ethnic bomb" targeting only Arabs.[14]”

The author is a nutjob.

The evidence does not support that and it contradicts the report by the House Select-Committee on Assassinations.
The GNR test on Oswald's left and right cheeks and left hand were negative. Accordingly, you cannot prove he fired a rifle. The GNR test was positive on his right hand, but the only legal and logical conclusion you can draw is that Oswald fired a hand-gun, which he freely admitted when he admitted to shooting Officer J D Tippitt in self-defense.
Those tests are often inconclusive.
False, There were four shooters and they each fired one round. Connolly was struck by two separate bullets. Governor Connolly was a combat veteran and went to his grave insisting he was hit by two separate shots.
The House Select-Committee on Assassinations also believed there were four shots fired as evidenced by the audio recording of the assassination.
Your inability to understand that the motorcycle cop was an unwitting participant in the conspiracy is noted.
Now there were four assassins. And only one death. If they meant to kill Connally...they failed. Else..why was Connolly hit? Did 2 of your 4 assassins miss JFK? I'd want my money back.
The pay-off is the Democrats winning the 1964 Election instead of getting buried in a blow-out.

Having said that, if Republicans had moved forward with impeachment and Kennedy was convicted of malfeasance, then LBJ would have better odds of winning, but is likely to have still lost.
Ridiculous speculation on your part.

Those tests are often inconclusive.

And you're basing that on what? Have you ever performed a GNR Test on a suspect? Me thinks not. Rest easy. I have.

Now there were four assassins.

The evidence bears that out. A number of eye-witnesses reported seeing a gunman on the roof of the Book Depository, two floors up from the "sniper's nest" and about 60" south of the "sniper's nest."

And only one death.

Obviously, you are confused.

The purpose was to assassinate JFK, not kill every person in Dealy Plaza.

If they meant to kill Connally...they failed.

It was not their intent to kill Connolly. Just in case you didn't know, JFK was the President, not Connolly.
Else..why was Connolly hit?

No doubt you've never run a qualification range or been in combat. In spite of our most heroic efforts, we sometimes miss the target for any number of very valid and logical reasons.

Did 2 of your 4 assassins miss JFK?

No, three of them hit JFK: once in the back, once in the throat, and once in the head. The fourth bullet struck Connolly.
Ridiculous speculation on your part.

So he says...living in abject fear of reading the House Select-Committee on Assassinations Report.

And you're basing that on what? Have you ever performed a GNR Test on a suspect? Me thinks not. Rest easy. I have.
So have they.
The evidence bears that out. A number of eye-witnesses reported seeing a gunman on the roof of the Book Depository, two floors up from the "sniper's nest" and about 60" south of the "sniper's nest."
People also claim they saw UFO's and Bigfoot.
The purpose was to assassinate JFK, not kill every person in Dealy Plaza.
It was not their intent to kill Connolly. Just in case you didn't know, JFK was the President, not Connolly.
Yet 2 of your 4 snipers hit Connolly. #worstsnipersever
No doubt you've never run a qualification range or been in combat. In spite of our most heroic efforts, we sometimes miss the target for any number of very valid and logical reasons.
No doubt you've been subjected to a wide range of stress in your life. It shows.
No, three of them hit JFK: once in the back, once in the throat, and once in the head. The fourth bullet struck Connolly.
Yet Connolly was hit twice. You wrote "Connolly was struck by two separate bullets."

Oswald never admitted to shooting anyone.

Yet Connolly was hit twice. You wrote "Connolly was struck by two separate bullets."

My bad, my intent was that Connolly was not struck by the same bullet that struck Kennedy, ie two separate bullets, one hitting JFK and one hitting Connolly.

It is apparently no longer online, but there was a wicked Master's Thesis written by a grad student who demonstrated using mathematics that the "Single Bullet Theory" is complete nonsense, hence "two separate bullets" (one striking JFK and the other Connolly).

My bad, my intent was that Connolly was not struck by the same bullet that struck Kennedy, ie two separate bullets, one hitting JFK and one hitting Connolly.

It is apparently no longer online, but there was a wicked Master's Thesis written by a grad student who demonstrated using mathematics that the "Single Bullet Theory" is complete nonsense, hence "two separate bullets" (one striking JFK and the other Connolly).

Yeah you also said that Oswald admitted to shooting a cop. I guess that "confession" disappeared too.

Look; your theory is flat out stupid. Sorry. No personal indictment of you. But your theory is silly. Four assassins?

Americans must never stop asking the question!
But they have stopped asking and allowed the coup to slip quietly below the horizon.
Any American who was/is familiar with the conclusions of the Warren commission will have to know that it was a pack of lies that could serve as answers at the time, but fails miserably now in a more enlightened era.

It was a time of such evil in the US south that even benches in parks were labelled as being either white benches or coloured benches. And I don't mean the paint jobs!

Another 3 years of John was to come and it was virtually guaranteed that another 8 years of Bobby was in the cards! Eleven years of peaceful relations with America's neighbours and meaningful detente with Russia would have been too much for the conservative racist right to tolerate!

And so they murdered John and they murdered Bobby too. It was America's successful coup!.

Can Americans be content with not seeing justice for those who took part or were aware of what was about to happen in Dallas?

Fwiw, and that's a lot, Oswald was almost certainly one of the shooters, There is still a great shortage of opinions on the identity of the two shooters. Or were there three?

But Allan Dulles is one of the few named as possibilities. And there are at least some sound explanations on why he wanted Jack Kennedy dead.

Do Americans want to know the answers? Indeed, is there any country's people who wouldn't want to know the government perpetrators of the coup?

It's hard for a lot of people to believe this, but JFK was killed by a lone gunman and that lone gunman was Lee Harvey Oswald.

Read the excellent book Case Closed by Gerald Posner. He is one of the few authors that makes the case that Oswald acted alone and the evidence is actually quite convincing.

It's hard for a lot of people to believe this, but JFK was killed by a lone gunman and that lone gunman was Lee Harvey Oswald.

Read the excellent book Case Closed by Gerald Posner. He is one of the few authors that makes the case that Oswald acted alone and the evidence is actually quite convincing.

Vincent Bugliosi's book Reclaiming History also made the same case, and about as comprehensively as anything outside of the Warren Commission.

Back
Top Bottom