• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Was the Capital riot and now the belief by many Americans that Biden did not win the election due to the dumbing down of America?

independentusa

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
For the past twenty years I have heard conversations about the "dumbing down' of the American public. Now we see people rioting at and in the Capital building due to conspiracy theories that no one forty years ago would have been dumb enough to believe. Some people just believe that Biden won the election due to fraud and rigging when even Trump's own judges and DOJ say there were basically not enough fraud, something like .00003 percent of the vote to effect this election. In fact this was considered one of the cleanest election ever by a Trump appointee. Then there are the QAnon believers who think all of Dem political figures are running child trafficking rings out of a pizza place basement as well as other just as stupid conspiracies including the latest that Trump will become president on March 4th. Of course you can not keep White supremacists out of the conversation. They believe they can what I call re-white America by sending all of those immigrants back to where they came from including sending blacks back to Africa. Of course if they send everyone back to where their ancestors came from the only ones left would be native Americans. So are these people stupidity due to the dumbing down of the citizens of our country I wonder, Do you?

Back
Top Bottom