• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Was the 1994 Budapest Memorandum Legitimate?

Was the 1994 Budapest Memorandum Legitimate?

• Yes

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Explain)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

XDU

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other

I bring this up because if you oppose gerrymandering, then you should be staunchly opposed to the Budapest Memorandum.

The Communist Party of Ukraine gerrymandered parliamentary elections like you could never believe. Despite getting less than 13% of the popular vote, it received over 50% of all representatives in Ukraine's parliament.

In turn, it doesn't seem that Ukraine's participation in the Memorandum makes even the most remote semblance of sense.

Whilst not disagreeing I have to ask why nearly thirty years later you think this is important ?

We both know how corrupt Ukraine is and how closely the rulers ( Oligarchs) are to the US and the Biden Crime Family .
At least as interesting are the links to the Nazi party which relate to Kyiv and the west of the country .

I still think that this is where the real private action is and that the crap over the New Republics is essentiallly deflection .

Whilst not disagreeing I have to ask why nearly thirty years later you think this is important ?

We both know how corrupt Ukraine is and how closely the rulers ( Oligarchs) are to the US and the Biden Crime Family .
At least as interesting are the links to the Nazi party which relate to Kyiv and the west of the country .

I still think that this is where the real private action is and that the crap over the New Republics is essentiallly deflection .
If you had suffered under Stalin as Ukraine suffered under Stalin, you too might take sides with his enemy, regardless of who it was.

The concern isn't about connections with Trump or Biden. It's about upholding security assurances.

Back
Top Bottom